BREAKING : Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation
Washington (CNN) - A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

upload_2017-10-27_19-5-29.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh boy people are going to start snitching on each other now .

Whee!
I guess on Manafort.
btw. I seem to hear.
Manafort seems to have gone to a safe non- deporting country. Why? TBD!? If true.

Last edited:
Who were the charges against? Wasserman-Shits and Podesta?

Probably against a "Trump" guy. All this Beast & DNC stuff finally got to the disgusting MSM so this will be an attempt to change the discussion off the CCF and DNC. So somebody told Muler to move now.

The MSM should pay dearly for what they have done to this country. The establishment and Dems need elimination not "cover". I volunteer to beat Wolfe with a claw hammer.

Who were the charges against? Wasserman-Shits and Podesta?
Seems Daddy Bush like to grab other ass than ugly Barbara ass.
WOW!. More conservative raygoon choice of
Family values in review, again.

It's just kabuki theater. Mueller just wants to draw the attention away from the real crimes that have been committed, AKA Uranium One and Fusion GPS.

It's just kabuki theater. Mueller just wants to draw the attention away from the real crimes that have been committed, AKA Uranium One and Fusion GPS.
LOL.. Keep hoping. To justify your MAGA Douche vote.

Duplicate thread. Just because one has been started in the Politics section of the forum does NOT mean another needs to be started in Current Events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back