I am tired of the commentators saying Trump is not experienced, and just a reality t.v. star....

Feel free to list them.

Fuck off.

yes...you are exhibiting the signs of a lefty........your brain did not completely develop in the areas need to understand the truth, facts, and realty.......and when you encounter them...you resort to the behavior of a 12 year old........which is the level of reasoning that your brain is stuck at....

For a guy who can't go an hour without talking about guns.....you sure do judge others freely.

I always tell lazy people to fuck off. Don't you?

Yes..the 12 year old comes out again.........you can't help it...your brain is not fully developed........so please, let the adults discuss the issue....

You want some attention? What's the matter, no shootings tha you can cheer for this hour?

Your under developed brain is far more under developed than at first thought...I am amazed you can turn on the computer......

You know, drugs stores are open. You can get your rx refilled now.

Trump failed at everything he tried. Went bankrupt four times, two failed marriages, failed as a sports team owner

If not for a rich daddy, he would have nothing

Trump successes:

Grand Hyatt Hotel
Trump Tower
Wollman Rink
40 Wall Street
Trump Place
The Apprentice
Trump International Tower Chicago

Last sentence .... prove it.

He didn't build that

Other people built those buildings...Trump just put his name on them

Is stretching a full-time job or just a hobby with you?

Trump has never built a building in his life

It would be like me saying that Obama killed bin Laden. Everyone knows it was the Navy SEALS who actually did it
Trump has never built anything in his life. He is a sissy boy

You are right...Bush put in place all the assets Obama used in order to hesitate for months before being told by Leon panetta that he had to give the order to send in the SEALS....who were only over there because Bush invaded Afghanistan...........

Trump is a Reality TV star....it is his only accomplishment in life

Please list Obama's accomplishments.

This oughtta be good... oh, being half-black doesn't count.

:lmao:

President of the United States
Leader of the Free World

Somehow, Reality TV star just doesn't measure up

Uhm, try and keep up, prior to being elected ya goofball. Experience after the fact doesn't count.

That's like saying "I had no experience coming to this job, but five years later I had plenty of experience so therefore I was experienced five years ago".

United States Senator

What has loser Trump ever been elected to?

Yes...getting elected vs. actually building a business empire.......

You guys really are weak brained aren't you....?

Trump failed at everything he tried. Went bankrupt four times, two failed marriages, failed as a sports team owner

If not for a rich daddy, he would have nothing

Trump successes:

Grand Hyatt Hotel
Trump Tower
Wollman Rink
40 Wall Street
Trump Place
The Apprentice
Trump International Tower Chicago

Last sentence .... prove it.

He didn't build that

Other people built those buildings...Trump just put his name on them

Is stretching a full-time job or just a hobby with you?

Trump has never built a building in his life

It would be like me saying that Obama killed bin Laden. Everyone knows it was the Navy SEALS who actually did it
Trump has never built anything in his life. He is a sissy boy

You are right...Bush put in place all the assets Obama used in order to hesitate for months before being told by Leon panetta that he had to give the order to send in the SEALS....who were only over there because Bush invaded Afghanistan...........

Trump never built anything

He let others do all the work and just put his name on it. He is nothing but a failure. Even on the Apprentice, his lines were written for him

Trump is a Reality TV star....it is his only accomplishment in life

Please list Obama's accomplishments.

This oughtta be good... oh, being half-black doesn't count.

:lmao:

President of the United States
Leader of the Free World

Somehow, Reality TV star just doesn't measure up

Uhm, try and keep up, prior to being elected ya goofball. Experience after the fact doesn't count.

That's like saying "I had no experience coming to this job, but five years later I had plenty of experience so therefore I was experienced five years ago".

United States Senator

What has loser Trump ever been elected to?

Yes...getting elected vs. actually building a business empire.......

You guys really are weak brained aren't you....?
He didn't build that.......the Trump empire would have been bigger if he had stayed out of it

I am a Cruz supporter but I heard an interview with a conservative pundit on the Mike Gallagher show, and Michael Barone on the Dan and Amy show....they both said that Trump was a reality T.V. star as if that was the only thing Trump has ever done with his life....

Trump was a reality T.V. star after having created a multi billion dollar empire in Real estate and other ventures....he is vastly more "Experienced" than just about everyone he is running against, both republican and democrat....even Ben Carson, who is an incredible surgeon is less qualified to actually run a government than Trump would be.

I do not doubt Carson's intelligence or managerial experience, but it no way compares to Trump's experience at running vast operations that involve 10s of thousands of people in countries around the world.

So please.....as far as experience goes, Trump has far more experience than obama, Cruz, Rubio, Sanders and hilary..... And even the governors....they walked into established Bureacracies that they simply had to run....Trump had to create his own management teams from scratch and create the infrastructure to run his businesses.....so again, he is even far more expereinced than those who were governors of states.

I guess my question is, are politicians experienced before they get into office or they gain experience on the job?

Oh please, obama provided no specifics just 'hope n change' and 'fundamentally transforming America' (translation: make it less great). When you start demanding more from your side then you can bitch about the other side. Hypocrite.

ftr, I don't support Trump and have asked numerous times where his specifics are, just like I did with obama. They're both narcissistic types who love the sound of their own voice and think they're above it all.

Anyone who becomes a politician suffers from narcissism..........

Disagree.

Name one who didn't......

Kasich
Fiorina
Carson

Yeah.....all narcisissits..........especially kasich.......
Kasich is most likely bi-polar.

I am a Cruz supporter but I heard an interview with a conservative pundit on the Mike Gallagher show, and Michael Barone on the Dan and Amy show....they both said that Trump was a reality T.V. star as if that was the only thing Trump has ever done with his life....

Trump was a reality T.V. star after having created a multi billion dollar empire in Real estate and other ventures....he is vastly more "Experienced" than just about everyone he is running against, both republican and democrat....even Ben Carson, who is an incredible surgeon is less qualified to actually run a government than Trump would be.

I do not doubt Carson's intelligence or managerial experience, but it no way compares to Trump's experience at running vast operations that involve 10s of thousands of people in countries around the world.

So please.....as far as experience goes, Trump has far more experience than obama, Cruz, Rubio, Sanders and hilary..... And even the governors....they walked into established Bureacracies that they simply had to run....Trump had to create his own management teams from scratch and create the infrastructure to run his businesses.....so again, he is even far more expereinced than those who were governors of states.

I guess my question is, are politicians experienced before they get into office or they gain experience on the job?

They gain experience on the job.

Then is kinda pointless to whine about someone else experience if they were all clueless before they got into office.

Then is kinda pointless to whine about someone else experience if they were all clueless before they got into office.

When Romney ran, all the Free Market freaks wanted a businessman, not a politician.
Now with Trump running, all the Free Market freaks want a politician, not a politician.
It all comes down, for most, to their financial situation.

Trump's experienced in bankrupting businesses. Elected politicians have been doing that to the nation for almost s century. Yeah he is experienced if you want to say that but who wants that experience?

Trump's experienced in bankrupting businesses. Elected politicians have been doing that to the nation for almost s century. Yeah he is experienced if you want to say that but who wants that experience?

Yo, asshat, I asked you your opinion of Ricardian Free Trade.

It's true, few of his businesses have folded, but the rest of them remain strong.

When something doesn't work you got rid of it, you cut out the cancer and he did just that.

Feds can't do that, because they are the cancer.

Forum List

Back