I am tired of the commentators saying Trump is not experienced, and just a reality t.v. star....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I am a Cruz supporter but I heard an interview with a conservative pundit on the Mike Gallagher show, and Michael Barone on the Dan and Amy show....they both said that Trump was a reality T.V. star as if that was the only thing Trump has ever done with his life....

Trump was a reality T.V. star after having created a multi billion dollar empire in Real estate and other ventures....he is vastly more "Experienced" than just about everyone he is running against, both republican and democrat....even Ben Carson, who is an incredible surgeon is less qualified to actually run a government than Trump would be.

I do not doubt Carson's intelligence or managerial experience, but it no way compares to Trump's experience at running vast operations that involve 10s of thousands of people in countries around the world.

So please.....as far as experience goes, Trump has far more experience than obama, Cruz, Rubio, Sanders and hilary..... And even the governors....they walked into established Bureacracies that they simply had to run....Trump had to create his own management teams from scratch and create the infrastructure to run his businesses.....so again, he is even far more expereinced than those who were governors of states.

When are you going to start demanding specifics from this highly experienced candidate? That's gonna be Yuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

His specifics have been built all over this country and around the world......where exactly were obama's specifics? And the Trump supporters know he can actually do things that he puts his mind to.......

obama wrote two autobiographies........allegedly....

Trump has written many books on actual useful subjects......

I am a Cruz supporter but I heard an interview with a conservative pundit on the Mike Gallagher show, and Michael Barone on the Dan and Amy show....they both said that Trump was a reality T.V. star as if that was the only thing Trump has ever done with his life....

Trump was a reality T.V. star after having created a multi billion dollar empire in Real estate and other ventures....he is vastly more "Experienced" than just about everyone he is running against, both republican and democrat....even Ben Carson, who is an incredible surgeon is less qualified to actually run a government than Trump would be.

I do not doubt Carson's intelligence or managerial experience, but it no way compares to Trump's experience at running vast operations that involve 10s of thousands of people in countries around the world.

So please.....as far as experience goes, Trump has far more experience than obama, Cruz, Rubio, Sanders and hilary..... And even the governors....they walked into established Bureacracies that they simply had to run....Trump had to create his own management teams from scratch and create the infrastructure to run his businesses.....so again, he is even far more expereinced than those who were governors of states.

Trump is just another fascist who has NOT threatened to abolish or dismantle the bankrupt gargantuan welfare/warfare police state but who has somehow convinced Americans that he is electable because he is an "outsider".

When are you going to start demanding specifics from this highly experienced candidate? That's gonna be Yuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

Oh...and you are still a racist pig.....you have a cuban American Senator in clown face.....

Dude, DUDE.........Hilly ran a foundation-) What about that don't you get? Just because it is corrupt, means nothing.........NOTHING! You are obviously a new definition in "rightwingers" dictionary. Your category is, QUESTIONER---------> translation..............someone who asks questions to embarrass left wing candidates, which proves they are racists, homophobes, and hate brown people.

I will submit your OP to "rightwinger" aka "jake" so as he can petition the mods to have your thread removed, since using HIS new dictionary, you have crossed the line of social grace-)

Oh please, obama provided no specifics just 'hope n change' and 'fundamentally transforming America' (translation: make it less great). When you start demanding more from your side then you can bitch about the other side. Hypocrite.

ftr, I don't support Trump and have asked numerous times where his specifics are, just like I did with obama. They're both narcissistic types who love the sound of their own voice and think they're above it all.

The RWnuts loved the lack of experience argument against Obama;

now they hate it, now that the shoe is on the other foot.

No, not really... it is because it isn't true. Trump has been a businessman for decades. Obama had never done anything.

His specifics have been built all over this country and around the world......where exactly were obama's specifics? And the Trump supporters know he can actually do things that he puts his mind to.......

Under your premise...

Bloomberg three times more qualified than Trump...

Under your premise...

No...bloomberg is a democrat.....that deducts from all of his accomplishments several times over....and he is a gun grabber, surrounded by heavily armed body guards...again, this disqualifies him........

Under your premise...

Three times more big-gov't-controller too.

I agree....the pundits are leaving out his mob connections, his creditors swindled in numerous bankruptcies, the fact he isn't revealing his tax returns because he's nowhere near as rich as he claims to be, or the fact he wears women's panties and uses a can of hairspray a day. :lol:

635733750445950668-378414727_corn.jpg

Oh please, obama provided no specifics just 'hope n change' and 'fundamentally transforming America' (translation: make it less great). When you start demanding more from your side then you can bitch about the other side. Hypocrite.

ftr, I don't support Trump and have asked numerous times where his specifics are, just like I did with obama. They're both narcissistic types who love the sound of their own voice and think they're above it all.

Anyone who becomes a politician suffers from narcissism..........

Forum List

Back