Two Potential Strategic Snares for the GOP...Possibly More..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
From LGBT staffers running GOP campaigns to the email issue and beyond...the GOP had better watch its step.

What's driving votes away from the GOP and towards the Trump camp is the perception that the government is either inept or heavy handed...

1. Clinton email scandal: (also see: "Benghazi"..too esoteric for the Trumpsters to care)
So this judge...correct me if I'm wrong...was appointed by Clinton......hmm...and the email issue nobody cares about on the left...only the right...of which none are voting for Hillary anyway...meanwhile.....These types of prosecutions and actions on behalf of "government" are seen as "the establishment getting heavy" on regular folks. Which is precisely the complaint of Trumpsters...everyone doesn't want their emails looked at by "the establishment goons".....stay with me.....So, the email issue is actually drawing votes away from the GOP and isn't affecting the left at all..

2. Mandate in Massachusetts for independents to vote against Trump. Hmm.. Again, it's the establishment telling voters what to do. Which always pushes people into Trump's camp.

The democrats and their operatives/moles (Log Cabin Republicans) and their mouthpieces in MSM (you know who they are) are leaving no stone unturned to drive votes away from the GOP. Be careful GOP. It's like you're walking in a mine field. There's one MSM mouthpiece for the rainbow machine that does not have the ability for a poker face. I'd watch the body language there like a hawk..

You know the issue that 80% + Americans feel very strongly about. Tap it. Tap it, hang on to it and ride that pony across the finish line. Or don't and have fun sinking in those pits of strategically-placed quicksand..

Last edited:
I am a registered democrat and never voted in a presidential election for a REPUB----I care, very much, about the Clinton email scandal

I am a registered democrat and never voted in a presidential election for a REPUB----I care, very much, about the Clinton email scandal

then you should know there were no laws regarding electronic transmissions until two years AFTER Clinton left her SOS position.

Well that and the fact that a democrat is here claiming to be concerned about Hillary's emails...which is bullshit.

It's this type of bullshit that the GOP strategists, (that aren't Log Cabin Republican moles sabotaging from within), need to be having their radar highly tuned to. If something feels weird coming from the left...some urging...some "news release" that doesn't bear out in true numbers...ignore it. This will require some almost psychic effort.

Bullshit.

rosie cares about the scandal, and not the law .. scandal being the key word. She said it herself.

Try again------the situation has NOT BEEN ADJUDICATED yet-----I am not a JUDGE---(by profession or appointment) Right now it IS a scandal------pending adjudication

A really big strategic snare for Hillary supporters would be to dismiss the scandals because they assume Clinton appointees in the Justice Dept. won't do their jobs out of loyalty to slobbering Bubba Bill. Another snare for democrats is to ignore the potential impact of Hillary enabling her husband's abuse of women during her entire married life. The real campaign hasn't even started.

then you should know there were no laws regarding electronic transmissions until two years AFTER Clinton left her SOS position.

"there are NO LAWS regarding electronic transmissions..." when? ----there are
VERY SERIOUS ethical matters for persons of my own profession for DECADES---
the kind that "DEFROCK" people There have been MILITARY LAWS for as long
as I can recall ------"my navy experience ended a few decades ago" My navy son was under absolute constraint when on active duty and since

Bullshit.

rosie cares about the scandal, and not the law .. scandal being the key word. She said it herself.

Try again------the situation has NOT BEEN ADJUDICATED yet-----I am not a JUDGE---(by profession or appointment) Right now it IS a scandal------pending adjudication

try again ?

nice response.

Obama passed the amendment 2 years after Clinton was gone. Thats a fact.

Bullshit.

whether she has been found to break the law or not should be irrelevant as it pertains to her electability. She has been caught in numerous lies. She had the third highest level position in the executive branch and she was found to have lied several times as it pertains to her tenure.

Enough said.

Bullshit.

try again ?

nice response.

Obama passed an amendment? How does that work?

Bullshit.

try again ?

nice response.

Obama passed an amendment? How does that work?

President Obama Signed Update To Federal Records Act In 2014. The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014 became law on November 26, 2014. [Congress.gov, accessed 3/3/15]

like that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A really big strategic snare for Hillary supporters would be to dismiss the scandals because they assume Clinton appointees in the Justice Dept. won't do their jobs out of loyalty to slobbering Bubba Bill. Another snare for democrats is to ignore the potential impact of Hillary enabling her husband's abuse of women during her entire married life. The real campaign hasn't even started.
Nope. Gay marriage will destroy Hillary. True opposition to fatherless/motherless marriages is running almost 90%. No need even to discuss emails or Benghazi..

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

If the actual GOP strategists (not "Log Cabin" moles) discuss this one singular issue, they will OWN 2016, from the POTUS to the Supreme Court nominee and Congress. It will be a total sweep...

...90% of Americans believe a child having a mother and father is important...let me repeat that: 90% of Americans believe a child having a mother and father is important...

And, a significant portion of Hillary's supporters have a background in Christianity. Tell me they weren't in private, quiet shock when they saw Kim Davis sitting in jail..

From LGBT staffers running GOP campaigns to the email issue and beyond...the GOP had better watch its step.

What's driving votes away from the GOP and towards the Trump camp is the perception that the government is either inept or heavy handed...

1. Clinton email scandal: (also see: "Benghazi"..too esoteric for the Trumpsters to care)
So this judge...correct me if I'm wrong...was appointed by Clinton......hmm...and the email issue nobody cares about on the left...only the right...of which none are voting for Hillary anyway...meanwhile.....These types of prosecutions and actions on behalf of "government" are seen as "the establishment getting heavy" on regular folks. Which is precisely the complaint of Trumpsters...everyone doesn't want their emails looked at by "the establishment goons".....stay with me.....So, the email issue is actually drawing votes away from the GOP and isn't affecting the left at all..

2. Mandate in Massachusetts for independents to vote against Trump. Hmm.. Again, it's the establishment telling voters what to do. Which always pushes people into Trump's camp.

The democrats and their operatives/moles (Log Cabin Republicans) and their mouthpieces in MSM (you know who they are) are leaving no stone unturned to drive votes away from the GOP. Be careful GOP. It's like you're walking in a mine field. There's one MSM mouthpiece for the rainbow machine that does not have the ability for a poker face. I'd watch the body language there like a hawk..

You know the issue that 80% + Americans feel very strongly about. Tap it. Tap it, hang on to it and ride that pony across the finish line. Or don't and have fun sinking in those pits of strategically-placed quicksand..
I love being a part of the ALL POWERFUL Rainbow Machine! :clap:

RW's are partisan idiots.

Has Hillary gone to jail yet?

LMAO

Bullshit.

try again ?

nice response.

you are diverting. It has nothing to do with electronics....it has to do with the handling of information that is deemed as sensitive.
And for the Secretary of State to assume that she will NEVER get a sensitive email over a 4 year period is ludicrous.....so that negates her statement that none of her emails contained potentially sensitive information....how did she know none would? And what if it did? It was too late once it arrived on her insecure blackberry.

Forum List

Back