I am tired of the commentators saying Trump is not experienced, and just a reality t.v. star....

Even as a Reality TV star, Trump has his lines written for him

What a failure

Trump is a scumbag but so is Comrade Sanders.

But Trump is an accomplished businessman.

Trump has failed at everything he did

I'm still waiting on the Obama list of accomplishments as of 2008.

Obama is already completing an immensely successful Presidency

Trump has done nothing but put his face on Reality TV and read what they tell him to

So, he completed a successful presidency prior to 2008?

Are you really this big an idiot in real life?

Irrelevant thread diversion

The topic is what a failure that Trump is

Ok, got it... Obama good, Trump bad.

Geeze you're a simp.

Obama is already completing an immensely successful Presidency

Trump has done nothing but put his face on Reality TV and read what they tell him to

So, he completed a successful presidency prior to 2008?

Are you really this big an idiot in real life?

Irrelevant thread diversion

The topic is what a failure that Trump is

Ok, got it... Obama good, Trump bad.

Geeze you're a simp.

By Jove you've learned to speak RW...

Trump has never built a building in his life

It would be like me saying that Obama killed bin Laden. Everyone knows it was the Navy SEALS who actually did it
Trump has never built anything in his life. He is a sissy boy

200_s.gif

have fun with that.

Trump has never accomplished anything in his life. Other people do it and he just puts his name on it

Not too hard to do

Trump is a scumbag but so is Comrade Sanders.

But Trump is an accomplished businessman.

Well, there's Then there's and add Uh, Oh, Well, he did improve his golf swing.

Trump is a Reality TV star....it is his only accomplishment in life
Obama drove way more businesses bankrupt than Trump did

Once again more rw rants unsupported by facts

Trump is known for driving his businesses into the ground, declaring bankruptcy and blaming someone else

oouch, I'm right wing? how long did it take you to come up with that one, comrade big guy?

LOL, what a rube

Speaking of which, Obamacare alone has driven countless companies under

obama wrote two autobiographies........allegedly....

Trump has written many books on actual useful subjects......
Trump did not write any of "his" books. If trump is such a business genuis, why can't he speak about what he supposedly knows. Why does he always list other people when it comes to the economy and making it great again. Lol. Always deflects when asked a straight forward question, in fact he is so good at deflection it is like he has been a politician his whole life.

When are you going to start demanding specifics from this highly experienced candidate? That's gonna be Yuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

Oh please, obama provided no specifics just 'hope n change' and 'fundamentally transforming America' (translation: make it less great). When you start demanding more from your side then you can bitch about the other side. Hypocrite.

ftr, I don't support Trump and have asked numerous times where his specifics are, just like I did with obama. They're both narcissistic types who love the sound of their own voice and think they're above it all.

Obama had lots of specifics when he ran. You are uninformed.

Feel free to list them.

Fuck off.

yes...you are exhibiting the signs of a lefty........your brain did not completely develop in the areas need to understand the truth, facts, and realty.......and when you encounter them...you resort to the behavior of a 12 year old........which is the level of reasoning that your brain is stuck at....

When are you going to start demanding specifics from this highly experienced candidate? That's gonna be Yuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

Oh please, obama provided no specifics just 'hope n change' and 'fundamentally transforming America' (translation: make it less great). When you start demanding more from your side then you can bitch about the other side. Hypocrite.

ftr, I don't support Trump and have asked numerous times where his specifics are, just like I did with obama. They're both narcissistic types who love the sound of their own voice and think they're above it all.

Feel free to list them.

Fuck off.

yes...you are exhibiting the signs of a lefty........your brain did not completely develop in the areas need to understand the truth, facts, and realty.......and when you encounter them...you resort to the behavior of a 12 year old........which is the level of reasoning that your brain is stuck at....

For a guy who can't go an hour without talking about guns.....you sure do judge others freely.

I always tell lazy people to fuck off. Don't you?

I am a Cruz supporter but I heard an interview with a conservative pundit on the Mike Gallagher show, and Michael Barone on the Dan and Amy show....they both said that Trump was a reality T.V. star as if that was the only thing Trump has ever done with his life....

Trump was a reality T.V. star after having created a multi billion dollar empire in Real estate and other ventures....he is vastly more "Experienced" than just about everyone he is running against, both republican and democrat....even Ben Carson, who is an incredible surgeon is less qualified to actually run a government than Trump would be.

I do not doubt Carson's intelligence or managerial experience, but it no way compares to Trump's experience at running vast operations that involve 10s of thousands of people in countries around the world.

So please.....as far as experience goes, Trump has far more experience than obama, Cruz, Rubio, Sanders and hilary..... And even the governors....they walked into established Bureacracies that they simply had to run....Trump had to create his own management teams from scratch and create the infrastructure to run his businesses.....so again, he is even far more expereinced than those who were governors of states.

Saying that Donald Trump is experienced in politics because he has spent his life in business is like saying Hillary is experienced in business because she has spent her life in politics.

Trump is as experienced in politics as Hillary is in business.

Anyone want to make the argument that Hillary should be the CEO of General Electric?

I am a Cruz supporter but I heard an interview with a conservative pundit on the Mike Gallagher show, and Michael Barone on the Dan and Amy show....they both said that Trump was a reality T.V. star as if that was the only thing Trump has ever done with his life....

Trump was a reality T.V. star after having created a multi billion dollar empire in Real estate and other ventures....he is vastly more "Experienced" than just about everyone he is running against, both republican and democrat....even Ben Carson, who is an incredible surgeon is less qualified to actually run a government than Trump would be.

I do not doubt Carson's intelligence or managerial experience, but it no way compares to Trump's experience at running vast operations that involve 10s of thousands of people in countries around the world.

So please.....as far as experience goes, Trump has far more experience than obama, Cruz, Rubio, Sanders and hilary..... And even the governors....they walked into established Bureacracies that they simply had to run....Trump had to create his own management teams from scratch and create the infrastructure to run his businesses.....so again, he is even far more expereinced than those who were governors of states.

Saying that Donald Trump is experienced in politics because he has spent his life in business is like saying Hillary is experienced in business because she has spent her life in politics.

Anyone want to make the argument that Hillary should be the CEO of General Electric?

sorry, they don't equate to each other.......Trump has dealt with managing people, getting projects finished and has dealt with politicians and bureaucrats his entire business life.......his experience is just as adaptable to politics.....

Hers....leveraging her political position to extort wealth and power...not even close....

Maybe she could be a brain surgeon like Carson

Feel free to list them.

Fuck off.

For a guy who can't go an hour without talking about guns.....you sure do judge others freely.

Yes..the 12 year old comes out again.........you can't help it...your brain is not fully developed........so please, let the adults discuss the issue....

sorry, they don't equate to each other.......Trump has dealt with managing people, getting projects finished and has dealt with politicians and bureaucrats his entire business life.......his experience is just as adaptable to politics.....

Hers....leveraging her political position to extort wealth and power...not even close....

And Hillary has dealt with managing people, getting bills passed, and dealt with business people her entire political life. Her experience is just as adaptable to business.

His? Using his business dealings and inherited wealth to buy politicians and extort wealth and power by exploiting and corrupting the system.

Pretty much the same.

Feel free to list them.

Fuck off.

Yes..the 12 year old comes out again.........you can't help it...your brain is not fully developed........so please, let the adults discuss the issue....

You want some attention? What's the matter, no shootings tha you can cheer for this hour?

Forum List

Back