I am the USMB Nostradamus, doubt me at your peril.

I am in one of my retirement homes, defcon, facing out on Lake Marble Falls for a couple of more weeks. Then back to Salt Lake City and then down to Tyler, Texas, for part of the later fall.

If you succeed half as well as I have, you will be a blessed person.
My ex lives in Marble Falls.

Watch out, she drives drunk daily.

I her name Renee?

As I have said numerous times in the past few months: Jeb Bush is the only guaranteed loser to Hillary Clinton.

Yes there are/were doubters but I am right and we saw a glimpse of it yesterday.

Jeb made a statement about the $500 million dollars annually that we the taxpayers give to Planned Parenthood and how it is way too much. He said that to a religious group.

Hillary kicked his lily-livered, spinless, ball-less ass over it. Neither he or she is the official nominee for their party and she is already miles up on the doofus. Why? Did Jeb stick to his guns? No, the idiot back-tracked, apologized, and tried to spin it. He's a loser folks, guaranteed as I have predicted.

Don't doubt me, don't vote for him in the primary.
But what about me being a newt?
You got better.
I don't know. He was healthier as a newt

As I have said numerous times in the past few months: Jeb Bush is the only guaranteed loser to Hillary Clinton.

Yes there are/were doubters but I am right and we saw a glimpse of it yesterday.

Jeb made a statement about the $500 million dollars annually that we the taxpayers give to Planned Parenthood and how it is way too much. He said that to a religious group.

Hillary kicked his lily-livered, spinless, ball-less ass over it. Neither he or she is the official nominee for their party and she is already miles up on the doofus. Why? Did Jeb stick to his guns? No, the idiot back-tracked, apologized, and tried to spin it. He's a loser folks, guaranteed as I have predicted.

Don't doubt me, don't vote for him in the primary.
But what about me being a newt?
You got better.
I don't know. He was healthier as a newt

Smarter too.

Forum List

Back