I am the USMB Nostradamus, doubt me at your peril.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
As I have said numerous times in the past few months: Jeb Bush is the only guaranteed loser to Hillary Clinton.

Yes there are/were doubters but I am right and we saw a glimpse of it yesterday.

Jeb made a statement about the $500 million dollars annually that we the taxpayers give to Planned Parenthood and how it is way too much. He said that to a religious group.

Hillary kicked his lily-livered, spinless, ball-less ass over it. Neither he or she is the official nominee for their party and she is already miles up on the doofus. Why? Did Jeb stick to his guns? No, the idiot back-tracked, apologized, and tried to spin it. He's a loser folks, guaranteed as I have predicted.

Don't doubt me, don't vote for him in the primary.

As I have said numerous times in the past few months: Jeb Bush is the only guaranteed loser to Hillary Clinton.

Yes there are/were doubters but I am right and we saw a glimpse of it yesterday.

Jeb made a statement about the $500 million dollars annually that we the taxpayers give to Planned Parenthood and how it is way too much. He said that to a religious group.

Hillary kicked his lily-livered, spinless, ball-less ass over it. Neither he or she is the official nominee for their party and she is already miles up on the doofus. Why? Did Jeb stick to his guns? No, the idiot back-tracked, apologized, and tried to spin it. He's a loser folks, guaranteed as I have predicted.

Don't doubt me, don't vote for him in the primary.

that's nice..
Who's the USMB slut?

I spent most of my adult life in Tx, La, Fl, first in the military then in business. I lettered in baseball, track, football, and basketball for my HS, played on two of my college's varsity teams, and played Army fast and slow pitch softball for years. After the Army, I played city and county league soft ball for many years.

I spent most of my adult life in Tx, La, Fl, first in the military then in business. I lettered in baseball, track, football, and basketball for my HS, played on two of my college's varsity teams, and played Army fast and slow pitch softball for years. After the Army, I played city and county league soft ball for many years.

do you really believe I should keep my mouth shut and not talk about Christ, JakeStarkey?

Talk about Him in threads that you start as well as where it would be pertinent to the thread.

Being a knothead like some, Jeremiah, comes to mind, is self defeating.

Talk about Him in threads that you start as well as where it would be pertinent to the thread.

Being a knot like some, Jeremiah, comes to mind, is self defeating.

What do you mean, being a "knot"?

Most spirit-filled trinitarian and unitarian speakers in tongues tend to mean well.

It is fun to lay hands on their heads from behind and rebuke the devil in them.

Last edited:
…and now you are stuck in the DNC basement posting shit… life is not fair to a man of the outdoors..

I am in one of my retirement homes, defcon, facing out on Lake Marble Falls for a couple of more weeks. Then back to Salt Lake City and then down to Tyler, Texas, for part of the later fall.

If you succeed half as well as I have, you will be a blessed person.

Forum List

Back