I am the USMB Nostradamus, doubt me at your peril.

I am in one of my retirement homes, defcon, facing out on Lake Marble Falls for a couple of more weeks. Then back to Salt Lake City and then down to Tyler, Texas, for part of the later fall.

If you succeed half as well as I have, you will be a blessed person.
I am happy for you. I cannot say I had the same success but envy is not my cup of tea so I meant what I said. Neither have I ever been braggadocious holding to the truth according to my understanding: "And what hast thou that thou didst not receive? Now if thou didst receive it, why doest thou glory as if thou hadst not received it?" 1Cor 4:7 KJV
I am not Bible thumper yet I hold to he truths as I believe them to be truth.

Good for you, defcon, and may what you want you come to you.

I want Kasch v. Webb, which is not going to happen.

Last edited:
As I have said numerous times in the past few months: Jeb Bush is the only guaranteed loser to Hillary Clinton.

Yes there are/were doubters but I am right and we saw a glimpse of it yesterday.

Jeb made a statement about the $500 million dollars annually that we the taxpayers give to Planned Parenthood and how it is way too much. He said that to a religious group.

Hillary kicked his lily-livered, spinless, ball-less ass over it. Neither he or she is the official nominee for their party and she is already miles up on the doofus. Why? Did Jeb stick to his guns? No, the idiot back-tracked, apologized, and tried to spin it. He's a loser folks, guaranteed as I have predicted.

Don't doubt me, don't vote for him in the primary.

I don't think any of the RINOs have a chance. Graham cracker is a joke, Christie cream is a fat jerk, Jeb shrub is a pussy.

I'm all in for Cruz, but Paul and Walker are also acceptible. Most any other one really would work, but those are my favorite 3.

None of the far right WHINOs, such as Cruz, have any chance. Jeb is very strong in money and organization. Still, I hope it is Kasich.

I am in one of my retirement homes, defcon, facing out on Lake Marble Falls for a couple of more weeks. Then back to Salt Lake City and then down to Tyler, Texas, for part of the later fall.

My ex lives in Marble Falls.

Watch out, she drives drunk daily.

As I have said numerous times in the past few months: Jeb Bush is the only guaranteed loser to Hillary Clinton.

Yes there are/were doubters but I am right and we saw a glimpse of it yesterday.

Jeb made a statement about the $500 million dollars annually that we the taxpayers give to Planned Parenthood and how it is way too much. He said that to a religious group.

Hillary kicked his lily-livered, spinless, ball-less ass over it. Neither he or she is the official nominee for their party and she is already miles up on the doofus. Why? Did Jeb stick to his guns? No, the idiot back-tracked, apologized, and tried to spin it. He's a loser folks, guaranteed as I have predicted.

I don't think any of the RINOs have a chance. Graham cracker is a joke, Christie cream is a fat jerk, Jeb shrub is a pussy.

I'm all in for Cruz, but Paul and Walker are also acceptible. Most any other one really would work, but those are my favorite 3.

if Christy won the white house would have to remodel all the restrooms and the kitchens.

My ex lives in Marble Falls.

Watch out, she drives drunk daily.
I am not in Marble Falls much. On the other side of the lake. Easy drive farther into the Hill Country or east to the airport.

I would be fine with those choices as well.

But what about me being a newt?

Huh?

You got better.

Alright, Nasty Nosty, you don't like Jeb.

Doesn't matter much.

Despite wether I like him or not, he will lose to Hillary. He already has.
I doubt we see a Clinton/Bush race.

I'd love to see Sanders/Trump!!!!!
too bad trump will trip over his dick before then...

Because you personally know that he's that well hung right?
No its another way of saying he will self distruct

You got better.

Forum List

Back