"I Am The Chosen One"

Trump cant stsnd the fact Obama is more popular and respected than he is.

You typed that? Really? Obozo has managed to stoop lower than any former president. Obozo is a laughingstock around the world. Known as weak and feckless. He can have his "respect" from dictators and mullahs. Now he's on his way to ruining Netflix.

You wish.

He truly is a Messiah figure to his reporters. I haven’t checked but have they rationalized his pigignorant Greenland comment yet?

What kind of hissy fit would you conservatives be throwing if Obama had said he was the chosen one?
Ummm, none that I recall.....and he was serious...
Barack Obama: 'He's been sent by God'
Barack Obama: 'He's been sent by God'
So typical of the lying scum Right, They make it look like that is a quote from Obama when they know it isn't!!!! It is a quote from ONE (1) person in the audience!
obummer never denied it and it made it into print, so guess what, it is out there,
That is the STUPIDEST rationalization ever posted, Obama never denied something he never said so therefore he said it. :cuckoo:

Wow, is this string ever packed with triggered liberals! Calm down, Children...just five more years of Trump and then maybe you can put some other clueless ideologue like Barry into the Oval Office!

100% subjective. What an ignorant comment from a consistently ignorant poster. Amazing.
Coming from one of USMB’s primary sponsors of ignorance, your comment will be taken like the crap it is and duly discarded.

Is Trump's deep fear and envy of Obama behind his plan to purchase Greenland?

Trump’s Obama obsession

Trump Is One Bad Day Away from Tweeting “I’ve Had Three Times as Many Wives as Obama!”

Is Donald Trump working to dismantle Barack Obama's legacy?

Trump Approval Worldwide Remains Low Especially Among Key Allies

100% subjective. What an ignorant comment from a consistently ignorant poster. Amazing.
Coming from one of USMB’s primary sponsors of ignorance, your comment will be taken like the crap it is and duly discarded.

Is Trump's deep fear and envy of Obama behind his plan to purchase Greenland?

Trump’s Obama obsession

Trump Is One Bad Day Away from Tweeting “I’ve Had Three Times as Many Wives as Obama!”

Is Donald Trump working to dismantle Barack Obama's legacy?

Trump Approval Worldwide Remains Low Especially Among Key Allies

Thanks for your kind words. Sans Pew Research you listed a bunch of Leftist and biased sources. It was BHO’s presidency that gave us Trump. That’s how “popular” BHO was.

Do tell how I am the primary sponsor of ignorance when I have educated and defeated you in every single debate that we have tangled in? Usually you disappear after thanking me. You’re consistent that way. Have you seen Trump’s rallies? He is popular.

I am the chosen one and I say any president of the USA who refuses to protect our elections and even accepts help from russia can kiss my white jewish ass

d99.png

It’s not a Jesus like reference you feelings monger fake nitwits, it’s a reference as the one chosen for a difficult task that no one in the past has undertaken.

Forum List

Back