"I Am The Chosen One"

You just can't make this shit up:

Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ to fix U.S. trade imbalance with China

What an ignorant tool.
When you are not a democratic country you end up with a stupid leader elected by the stupid minority.

for you ^^^

ZXIqQbk.jpg

What an ignorant tool.
When you are not a democratic country you end up with a stupid leader elected by the stupid minority.

for you ^^^

ZXIqQbk.jpg
Not a liberal or have any particular party affiliation...but trump and his supporters are the dumbest group of people...and I've seen and met people from 5 different continents.

What an ignorant tool.

for you ^^^

ZXIqQbk.jpg
Not a liberal or have any particular party affiliation...but trump and his supporters are the dumbest group of people...and I've seen and met people from 5 different continents.

That's your opinion.

I have mine and it's totally different.

so...

What an ignorant tool.

for you ^^^

ZXIqQbk.jpg

That's your opinion.

so...
a dotards opinion doesn't count

What an ignorant tool.

for you ^^^

ZXIqQbk.jpg

That's your opinion.

so...
a dotards opinion doesn't count

Buh bye

u4TlOoK.gif

Any liberal here actually watch the entire thing?

I did. And while I laughed when he said it knowing it would be cannon fodder for MSDNC, taken in context, he was right.

It made it especially beautiful knowing that MSDNC would be talking about him for 5 and a half more years.

And an arrogant narcissist.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.
Forcing a rebalancing of trade with China is an admirable pursuit... too bad your boy made people lose sight of that with his Chosen One comment.

Your boy is not very good at this.

He (his big mouth and his senile tweets) is his own worst enemy.

Well no matter how much you whine, Trump did win the election. Thus making him the Chosen One. Chosen by the people.

No, Hillary was chosen by the people. Trump was chosen by the Electoral College.

And an arrogant narcissist.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.
Forcing a rebalancing of trade with China is an admirable pursuit... too bad your boy made people lose sight of that with his Chosen One comment.

Your boy is not very good at this.

He (his big mouth and his senile tweets) is his own worst enemy.

Well no matter how much you whine, Trump did win the election. Thus making him the Chosen One. Chosen by the people.

No, Hillary was chosen by the people. Trump was chosen by the Electoral College.
Lol
Na, not really
This is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy... shit for brains

What an ignorant tool.

for you ^^^

ZXIqQbk.jpg

That's your opinion.

so...
That's not an opinion, it is a fact.
He even managed to fight with Denmark lol, and if you were a sane base...you would come out from time to time and say OOOOkey he crossed the line here...but the fact you follow and applaud blindly that means you are as stupid as he is (excuse mu Danish)

"Moses was a murderer more akin to Whitey Bulgar than Billy Graham, yet God chose him, just like he chose Trump" - Wayne Allen Root

Forum List

Back