"I Am The Chosen One"

You just can't make this shit up:

Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ to fix U.S. trade imbalance with China

What an ignorant tool.

Poor thing, do you need a tissue? The American people chose Trump partly because of his promises to address China. Like it or not he was chosen to be president. Now order some more butt hurt cream and tissues.

You mean Russia chose him.

No, I mean the American people, he beat the bitch by 80 electoral votes. Perhaps you commies should find another country to fuck up.

What an ignorant tool.

Poor thing, do you need a tissue? The American people chose Trump partly because of his promises to address China. Like it or not he was chosen to be president. Now order some more butt hurt cream and tissues.

You mean Russia chose him.

The Russkie narrative still lives! :08621:

Now, you only have 2 more narratives left to play.....Rascist and Recession.

We just wondered if you were cool with Joe Biden being China, Russia, and the Ukraine's Bitch!

Bribery: It's not just for breakfast anymore!

You 12 IQ Deluded ****head.
It's Trumpov whose the Russian Puppet.
Trump and Manafort (lifetime bagman.RU) who changed only ONE item in the GOP Platform:
Softening the Stance on Russia's Ukraine Grab.

Trump, the American Oligarch, is Putin's MOLE.
The result of the greatest Intelligence coup of all time by Putin.

PuTrump Famously has NEVER said a bad word about Putin, and TRAITOROUSLY agreed with his boss at Helsinki.

`

Last edited:
Tramp is an arrogant POS. He really does think he is the chosen one, wait, he thinks he is God Almighty.
10757783_137b9f225856b77aa2cc1402f7960044.png

What an ignorant tool.

Yes, and he apparently also thinks he is now King of the Jews. No, you can't make this shit up. I'm 72 years old, and I have never thought our government was controlled by Satan - until now. Trump is pure evil - and his evil disciples (Republicans) enthusiastically enable and support him. Trump must be impeached or voted out of office in 2020.

What an ignorant tool.

Yes, and he apparently also thinks he is now King of the Jews. No, you can't make this shit up. I'm 72 years old, and I have never thought our government was controlled by Satan - until now. Trump is pure evil - and his evil disciples (Republicans) enthusiastically enable and support him. Trump must be impeached or voted out of office in 2020.

The white supremacists isn't going to like this.

What kind of hissy fit would you conservatives be throwing if Obama had said he was the chosen one?

Ummm, none that I recall.....and he was serious...

Barack Obama: 'He's been sent by God'

Barack Obama: 'He's been sent by God'
So typical of the lying scum Right, They make it look like that is a quote from Obama when they know it isn't!!!! It is a quote from ONE (1) person in the audience!

obummer never denied it and it made it into print, so guess what, it is out there, and it wasn't a joke. Leave it to lying progressive scum, like you, to try and make a joke into something it wasn't. When he said it you could see the smirk as he relished the shit storm he knew was going to erupt, and morons, like you, fall for it every single time.

Congrats, you got played....fool!

And an arrogant narcissist.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.

He's not doing ANYTHING of the kind. He's not trying to get your jobs back. He's trying to get the Chinese to buy more American goods, but if you're not currently qualified to make those goods, you're not getting a job in this economy. Instead of trying to bring back coal and steel jobs which are NOT coming back because most of those labour intensive jobs have now been automized.

Trump has done NOTHING to curb imports from Europe, Canada or China. He's trying to increase exports
Trump is the man, good job president Trump! :eusa_clap: As for the OP's out of context spin shut the hell up.

I watched the full Trump presser. He called previous presidents to task for not putting a stop to China ripping us off. He said he promised the American people he would deal with this problem, they chose him, and he's fulfilling his campaign promise.

The issue isn't that he's doing something about China, it's that what he is doing:

1. Is not working;

2. Has done nothing to stop Americans from purchasing Chinese made goods;

3. Has cost the American farmers the loss of markets it took them generations to build;

4. Has destabilized the world economy.

The American Chamber of Commerce has said that they no longer believe Trump has any clue as to how international trade works. This talk of being "ripped off" is bullshit. China didn't steal American jobs, American corporations GAVE them the jobs. Corporate America screwed you over, not the Chinese.

Your own Democrat unions say you are stupid blithering idiot on China.

And an arrogant narcissist.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.

He's not doing ANYTHING of the kind. He's not trying to get your jobs back. He's trying to get the Chinese to buy more American goods, but if you're not currently qualified to make those goods, you're not getting a job in this economy. Instead of trying to bring back coal and steel jobs which are NOT coming back because most of those labour intensive jobs have now been automized.

Trump has done NOTHING to curb imports from Europe, Canada or China. He's trying to increase exports
Trump is the man, good job president Trump! :eusa_clap: As for the OP's out of context spin shut the hell up.

I watched the full Trump presser. He called previous presidents to task for not putting a stop to China ripping us off. He said he promised the American people he would deal with this problem, they chose him, and he's fulfilling his campaign promise.

The issue isn't that he's doing something about China, it's that what he is doing:

1. Is not working;

2. Has done nothing to stop Americans from purchasing Chinese made goods;

3. Has cost the American farmers the loss of markets it took them generations to build;

4. Has destabilized the world economy.

The American Chamber of Commerce has said that they no longer believe Trump has any clue as to how international trade works. This talk of being "ripped off" is bullshit. China didn't steal American jobs, American corporations GAVE them the jobs. Corporate America screwed you over, not the Chinese.
Good Lord you're a dingbat.

I know, even unions in the Dem party acknowledge that China has been ripping us off. These liberals live in some kind of fantasy world.

I saw it too and the OP did not take anything out of context. Trump is not dealing with this problem. He losing and meanwhile China spends it's money elsewhere.

Nobody listens to you anymore. :itsok:

I saw it too and the OP did not take anything out of context. Trump is not dealing with this problem. He losing and meanwhile China spends it's money elsewhere.

Gee, spending money and making money seems to be two concepts you loons seem to confuse.

Trump cant stsnd the fact Obama is more popular and respected than he is.

You typed that? Really? Obozo has managed to stoop lower than any former president. Obozo is a laughingstock around the world. Known as weak and feckless. He can have his "respect" from dictators and mullahs. Now he's on his way to ruining Netflix.

Trump cant stsnd the fact Obama is more popular and respected than he is.

You typed that? Really? Obozo has managed to stoop lower than any former president. Obozo is a laughingstock around the world. Known as weak and feckless. He can have his "respect" from dictators and mullahs. Now he's on his way to ruining Netflix.

Respect from dictators and mullahs? That's what Trump is doing, fawning over them in the hopes that they will respect him.

It would be funny watching these lefties lose their shit over a joke, but it's just pathetic now. They don't know or care how stupid they look. Their TDS has totally infected them.

Forum List

Back