"I Am The Chosen One"

Trump cant stsnd the fact Obama is more popular and respected than he is.

You typed that? Really? Obozo has managed to stoop lower than any former president. Obozo is a laughingstock around the world. Known as weak and feckless. He can have his "respect" from dictators and mullahs. Now he's on his way to ruining Netflix.

Respect from dictators and mullahs? That's what Trump is doing, fawning over them in the hopes that they will respect him.

Really? Guess you like to ignore the sanctions on Iran that TRUMP instituted that have all but ruined their economy. Just ignore Obozo hugging Chavez, Castro, the mullahs......

"I Am The Chosen One"

I also heard on the news today (MSNBC I think) that Trump has been considering awarding himself the Medal of Honor. I don't believe draft-dodging President Bone Spurs is eligible for that distinguished medal for acts of military valor. I haven't yet seen a link.

"I Am The Chosen One"

I also heard on the news today (MSNBC I think) that Trump has been considering awarding himself the Medal of Honor. I don't believe draft-dodging President Bone Spurs is eligible for that distinguished medal for acts of military valor. I haven't yet seen a link.

^^^^ Another lemming who saw it on MSNBC so it must be true! You people are so gullible.......

"I Am The Chosen One"

^^^^ Another lemming who saw it on MSNBC so it must be true! You people are so gullible.......

Actually, Trump said it jokingly in a speech to veterans. And, while he may have intended it as a joke, I don't think very many veterans thought it was funny.

Trump says he wanted to give himself Medal of Honor

President Donald Trump claimed to laughter on Wednesday that he sought to give himself a Medal of Honor, but decided not to after being counseled against the move by aides.

The offhand remark from the president came during his address to the 75th annual national convention of American Veterans, a volunteer-led veterans service organization also known as AMVETS.

At the event in Louisville, Kentucky, Trump singled out for praise WWII veteran and Medal of Honor recipient Woody Williams.

“Thank you, Woody. You’re looking good, Woody. Woody’s looking good,” Trump said.

“That was a big day, Medal of Honor. Nothing like the Medal of Honor,” he continued. “I wanted one, but they told me I don't qualify, Woody. I said, 'Can I give it to myself anyway?' They said, 'I don't think that's a good idea.'”

Trump is the man, good job president Trump! :eusa_clap: As for the OP's out of context spin shut the hell up.

I watched the full Trump presser. He called previous presidents to task for not putting a stop to China ripping us off. He said he promised the American people he would deal with this problem, they chose him, and he's fulfilling his campaign promise.

And second that too! :eusa_clap:

You just can't make this shit up:

Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ to fix U.S. trade imbalance with China

What an ignorant tool.

BO might get jealous of Trump for trying to take that title.
I’m pretty sure he doesn’t care.

Trump obsesses over Barack Obama.

Barack Obama goes kite surfing

m7kWrqsY7cG8.jpg

And an arrogant narcissist.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.

In America, estimates say that Chinese suppliers make up 70-80 percent of Walmart’s merchandise, leaving less than 20 percent for American-made products.

Walmart makes $34,985 in profit every minute, meaning that Walmart makes $10 million in profit approximately every five hours.

More than 100 U.S. jobs were displaced for every actual or promised job created through Walmart's Investing in American Jobs initiative.

YEAH , THATS SHOWING THOSE BASTARDS !

stfu idiotboi -

You are about 15 chess moves behind president Trump simpleton.

Trump doesn't know how to play chess. He's not even capable of playing checkers.

Oh the horror president Trump is trying to save American jobs and put a stop to China ripping us off. You idiots on the left learned nothing from losing PA, MI, OH, and WI.

In America, estimates say that Chinese suppliers make up 70-80 percent of Walmart’s merchandise, leaving less than 20 percent for American-made products.

Walmart makes $34,985 in profit every minute, meaning that Walmart makes $10 million in profit approximately every five hours.

More than 100 U.S. jobs were displaced for every actual or promised job created through Walmart's Investing in American Jobs initiative.

YEAH , THATS SHOWING THOSE BASTARDS !

stfu idiotboi -

You are about 15 chess moves behind president Trump simpleton.

Trump doesn't know how to play chess. He's not even capable of playing checkers.

You are a liar. Anything else?

Forcing a rebalancing of trade with China is an admirable pursuit... too bad your boy made people lose sight of that with his Chosen One comment.

Your boy is not very good at this.

He (his big mouth and his senile tweets) is his own worst enemy.

Forcing a rebalancing of trade with China is an admirable pursuit... too bad your boy made people lose sight of that with his Chosen One comment.

Your faux rage is noted. Try to avoid boring me further okay.

Your inability to defend your boy's un-thinking rhetoric - sufficient to spoil a moment and to negate the positive impact of one's own work - is noted.

It's not rage, Sparky... it's disbelief and sadness at the ineptitude and optics-blindness and idiot-level piss-poor timing.

Your inability to defend your boy's un-thinking rhetoric - sufficient to spoil a moment and to negate the positive impact of one's own work - is noted.

It's not rage, Sparky... it's disbelief and sadness at the ineptitude and optics-blindness and idiot-level piss-poor timing.

Trust me you are filled with Trump rage, you are in danger of being dissolved by your own stomach acid. :auiqs.jpg:

"I Am The Chosen One"

Actually, Trump said it jokingly in a speech to veterans. And, while he may have intended it as a joke, I don't think very many veterans thought it was funny.

Trump says he wanted to give himself Medal of Honor

President Donald Trump claimed to laughter on Wednesday that he sought to give himself a Medal of Honor, but decided not to after being counseled against the move by aides.

The offhand remark from the president came during his address to the 75th annual national convention of American Veterans, a volunteer-led veterans service organization also known as AMVETS.

At the event in Louisville, Kentucky, Trump singled out for praise WWII veteran and Medal of Honor recipient Woody Williams.

“Thank you, Woody. You’re looking good, Woody. Woody’s looking good,” Trump said.

“That was a big day, Medal of Honor. Nothing like the Medal of Honor,” he continued. “I wanted one, but they told me I don't qualify, Woody. I said, 'Can I give it to myself anyway?' They said, 'I don't think that's a good idea.'”

So now you think veterans have no sense of humor? Sorry but most of them know a joke when they hear it. Unlike you lefties who soil your diapers every time Trumo speaks.

He (his big mouth and his senile tweets) is his own worst enemy.

Well no matter how much you whine, Trump did win the election. Thus making him the Chosen One. Chosen by the people.

Forum List

Back