I am sure that all patriotic Americans are watching in inaguration?

Republicans helped blacks start the NAACP.
And a higher % of Republicans voted for the civil rights act than Democrats.
The racist Republicans that they are!

Republicans should be proud of their Civil Rights heritage

So much so that they should review the positions they held 50 years ago and incorporate them in their current platform

If so, maybe they wouldn't lose 95% of the black vote

GOP platform as fucked up as it was to begin with on abortion and gay rights has nothing in it that is against any racial group.
Their front runner was Herman Cain.
Hint: He is black or African American as they come.
95% of any group going for one candidate over another in a free country is all about one thing ONLY.
He looks like them so they vote for him.

He who robs Peter to pay Paul can ALWAYS count on the support of Paul at election time.
Exhibit A on why blacks always vote Democrat.

Republicans helped blacks start the NAACP.
And a higher % of Republicans voted for the civil rights act than Democrats.
The racist Republicans that they are!

So much so that they should review the positions they held 50 years ago and incorporate them in their current platform

GOP platform as fucked up as it was to begin with on abortion and gay rights has nothing in it that is against any racial group.
95% of any group going for one candidate over another in a free country is all about one thing ONLY.

How many republicans voted for Herman Cain?

85% of blacks voted for Bill Clinton, they vote for white Democratic Senators and Governors

Republicans have lost the black vote possibly forever. Sad result for the once proud Party of Lincoln

Why don't you tell us about blacks voting for free stuff now?

Last edited:

85% of blacks voted for Bill Clinton, they vote for white Democratic Senators and Governors

Republicans have lost the black vote possibly forever. Sad result for the once proud Party of Lincoln

He was run off by a liberal lynch mob.
Now do not get me wrong here as how many times did I tell EVERYONE that Cain had skeletons in his closet?
But Clinton does worse and we are scolded by the media for being harsh on Clinton.
Clinton CARED, HE REALLY DID! He was for change and HOPE!
God Bless Clinton. He was railroaded for violating Federal law allowing an intern to suck his cock. But Hillary did not care so what is the big deal?
I know you do not buy into that bull shit RW but you MUST ADMIT that is the ball game your team played.
And well. Why?
The American public ARE DUMB ASSES. Why else would Obama get a 2nd term?

Over 100 precincts in Philly that voted 100% Obama.
Precinct returns for dummies: NO ONE VOTED FOR ROMNEY OR ANY OTHER CANDIDATE.
So let us take a little look at the demographics of those precincts or:
Philadelphia precinct analysis for the politically UN CORRECT:
Probably excludes you but here goes:
99% BLACK
100% GET FREE LUNCHES FOR THEIR KIDS IN SCHOOL
95% GET FREE HEALTH CARE
95% GET FOOD STAMPS
95% GET FREE OR SUBSIDIZED HOUSING
95% GET A FREE CELL PHONE
95% GET FREE DAY CARE FOR THEIR KIDS
95% GET SUBSIDIZED UTILITY BILLS
FREE

Now do not get me wrong here as how many times did I tell EVERYONE that Cain had skeletons in his closet?
But Clinton does worse and we are scolded by the media for being harsh on Clinton.
God Bless Clinton. He was railroaded for violating Federal law allowing an intern to suck his cock. But Hillary did not care so what is the big deal?
I know you do not buy into that bull shit RW but you MUST ADMIT that is the ball game your team played.
And well. Why?

Cain was run off by his own party. There was nobody the Dems wanted to win the GOP nomination more than Cain. If the Dems wanted to crucify Cain, they would have waited until he won the nomination

Republicans made sure he didn't.

Republicans overplayed the Clinton impeachment and paid a price for it

I am quite proud (and relieved) to have completely avoided the Rebeatification of The Won. It helps to have rapid hand to eye coordination in order to mute and switch channels if it comes up on a news program.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

And well. Why?

Cain was run off by his own party. There was nobody the Dems wanted to win the GOP nomination more than Cain. If the Dems wanted to crucify Cain, they would have waited until he won the nomination

Republicans made sure he didn't.

Republicans overplayed the Clinton impeachment and paid a price for it

After the 1st lynch mob you are totally correct.
Republicans know a bad apple when they see one.
Unlike Democrats. Your team embraced Clinton and labeled every one that attacked him as a hater.
You are wrong on the Democrats wanting Cain. They wanted Romney and his business background millionaire.
Class warfare works. Ask Obama.

The reason blacks refuse to vote for republicans is simple

They do not think republicans give them respect

There was nobody the Dems wanted to win the GOP nomination more than Cain. If the Dems wanted to crucify Cain, they would have waited until he won the nomination

Now are you really sure about that? Seems to me it was Gingrich or Santorum we wanted the most.

Not that Cain would have had much more of a chance, of course....

There was nobody the Dems wanted to win the GOP nomination more than Cain. If the Dems wanted to crucify Cain, they would have waited until he won the nomination

Now are you really sure about that? Seems to me it was Gingrich or Santorum we wanted the most.

Not that Cain would have had much more of a chance, of course....

The person the Dems did not want was Romney. Cain, Bachmann, Santorum and Gingrich were all looked at as unelectable

There was no incentive for Dems to trash any of these candidates before they defeated Romney

I didn't watch. I don't like politicians. Why would I burn time watching one being so celebrated?

Yuck.

I agree. I never watch em. To many other more important things to be doing. Hell. I didn't even know it was on. I never could figure out why any encumbant, any encumbant, needed another expensive innauguration?? Hell. He's already in the WH.

I wonder how many will be cheering that fuck when Obamacare rolls into effect??

I wonder how many will be cheering when the economy and UE are still in the toilet four years from now??

I watched the inauguration on Fox News. I admit there was some perversity involved — I wanted both to tremble with outrage and to gloat. I also wanted to remember why I liked Barack Obama, and there is no better way of liking Barack Obama than watching him on a network that pays people to hate him. His first term was questionable in many ways, but one thing was certain — he wasn’t them. He wasn’t Brit and Megyn and Brett and Chris, with their grievances and their grudges and their hurt feelings, and he wasn’t the man they were still half-heartedly defending, Mitt Romney.

Has anybody else besides Ann Romney mentioned Mitt Romney’s name since November 6? Has anyone watched Fox? The network once thought to be integral to Karl Rove’s “permanent Republican majority” now has to live down the election-night memory of Rove standing in the schoolhouse door between Megyn Kelly and the announcement that Barack Obama had won a second term. Roger Ailes created a news network designed to elect presidents, but he built it upon his own immortal and immortalized sense of injury, and now that he “lost” the election, the sense of injury is all that’s left.…

Roger Ailes does one thing very well: white-guy disgruntlement. It’s a potent force, when there are enough disgruntled white guys. But now that the demographics are turning against him, all Ailes can offer is a fulfillment of his own paranoia…

]Fox News Obama Second Term -- Ailes Fox News Trouble[/U]

Only anti-americans who support Americas enemies are not watching it?

397385_10200494264905041_808281169_n.jpg

That's you, Skippy: Servile.

The reason blacks refuse to vote for republicans is simple

They do not think republicans give them respect

And Democrats do?
Black family is worse off after now 70 years of Democratic led social programs than before they started them.
Some weird kinda of respect Dems dish out.

Some observations on the inauguration

1. Security was tight. Especially around the parade route. Anyone getting within three blocks of Pennsylvania Avenue had to pass through a metal detector. Bomb sniffing dogs and strict controls on what you could bring in. At the mall, you could see snipers on the roofs of the Smithsonian buildings. All the streets were blocked off and there were no cars

2. Crowd was enthusiastic and well behaved. They cleared out quickly after the inauguration and there was not much litter on the mall after they left

3. Americans do not know shit about respecting the flag. They passed out hundreds of thousands of small American flags. People enthusiastically waved them. Most people kept them as souvenirs but some just threw them on the ground or in the trash. I saw very few people remove their hats during the National Anthem. It used to be mandatory

Forum List

Back