I am sure that all patriotic Americans are watching in inaguration?

Not from where I was. To be honest, most did not even know who he was

Oh I guess you asked them all eh? :lol:

Apparently, outside of his gerrymandered district, he's not known.

Inside his gerrymandered district, he's pretty much universally hated.

But, hey, that's true of most of those damn GObP/pub Do Nothing Obstructionists sucking on the public teat and playing golf.

Your dude plays more golf than anyone.
Gerrymandering was invented by your team.
BOTH parties do it and trade with each other.

Not from where I was. To be honest, most did not even know who he was

Didn't have to

Most dignitaries who were introduced got some reaction. I think most in the crowd thought he was Eddie Munster

That really was kind of eerie. Its like no one could see him or some of the other Rs.

Its true. This was a day to celebrate progress in beating back the horrors the GObP have brought on this country.

Didn't have to

Most dignitaries who were introduced got some reaction. I think most in the crowd thought he was Eddie Munster

That really was kind of eerie. Its like no one could see him or some of the other Rs.

Its true. This was a day to celebrate progress in beating back the horrors the GObP have brought on this country.

Not many Republicans from what I saw

They tend to boycott all things Obama

Didn't have to

Not many Republicans from what I saw

They tend to boycott all things Obama

We had to work today.

Apparently, outside of his gerrymandered district, he's not known.

Inside his gerrymandered district, he's pretty much universally hated.

But, hey, that's true of most of those damn GObP/pub Do Nothing Obstructionists sucking on the public teat and playing golf.

Your dude plays more golf than anyone.
Gerrymandering was invented by your team.
BOTH parties do it and trade with each other.

Nope. Not even close. Actually, Boehner currently holds the record for the most golf. Congress works only 3 days a week (thanks to the lazy pubs and especially, McCain) but Obama doesn't even come close to what other presidents played.

Deconstructing the 5 most ridiculous myths about Barack Obama - The Week

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you didn't want FACTS.

Forum List

Back