I am stunned that people don't know what a "bonus check" means

You have to treat yourself to something Mongo

Being debt free and having a very high credit rating can treat you to things your bonus can never touch. Like buying a house?

Buying houses is overrated

So are the Cowboys, but you still cheer for them.

Its not just buying a house. It could be buying a beach house for weekend getaways. Or getting a loan to sstart a business. Or even just getting a better finance rate on a car so you have that "bonus" money every month.

I posted an Ad on craiglist for a college student to massage me so I will give her some of the bonus

Congrats. But you still don't get that you are being a jackass with your attitude of "I like this. If you don't like this something is wrong with you".

Dr. Jackass

Being debt free and having a very high credit rating can treat you to things your bonus can never touch. Like buying a house?

Its not just buying a house. It could be buying a beach house for weekend getaways. Or getting a loan to sstart a business. Or even just getting a better finance rate on a car so you have that "bonus" money every month.

I posted an Ad on craiglist for a college student to massage me so I will give her some of the bonus

Congrats. But you still don't get that you are being a jackass with your attitude of "I like this. If you don't like this something is wrong with you".

Dr. Jackass

Only until your alarm goes off and you wake up.

Dr. Jackass

take your goofy ass to bed

Dr. Jackass

take your goofy ass to bed

Don't like people calling you on your bullshit? lol

FBJ, are you a nignag or what?

Am I a what?
A coon.

Yes I am black. Now sniff my balls
So don't you get your bonus in fried chicken? Like, if you do well, you get a breast and a couple of wings. But if you do really, really well, you get the whole bucket?

I could have sworn I saw white people buying fried chicken last night
White people buy fried chicken, black people get it as a reward.

Last edited:
You use the money for what makes happy. If going out to party works, then do it. If paying down your bills to give you more breathing room works, then do it.

fbj, believe it or not, some people feel better when they have less debt. Why do you think you know best how they should spend their bonus?

I agree.

I could never stand to have credit card or any other kind of debt. If I were in debt, that's what I would use it on because debt costs a lot more than that "bonus" check.

Debt takes away choices. If the OP doesn't want to be free to use his pay as he wishes, that's his business.

You have to treat yourself to something Mongo

You'd rather pay rent to whitey. Nice. :D

So don't you get your bonus in fried chicken? Like, if you do well, you get a breast and a couple of wings. But if you do really, really well, you get the whole bucket?

How come white people don't get it as an award of they like it too

Because black people like getting their fried chicken from whitey, you know, Popeye, Colonel Sanders...

Because black people like getting their fried chicken from whitey, you know, Popeye, Colonel Sanders...

But blacks in the ghetto fried chicken all the time and sell dinners.

So there you go! There's your bonus! Now quit complaining!

So there you go! There's your bonus! Now quit complaining!

You appear to be 5% retarded. Is your first name Mongo on your birth certificate?

And they gave you a bonus?

I don't work at no Walmart

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'm a doctor. All the other days I work in the post office
A doctor who works in the post office? What are you? A medicinal marijuana doctor? :D

Blacks can be doctors
Not where I live.

Btw, when does my ban start? :D

Probably when you wake up tomorrow and try to log in. sent the administrator a 5 page report

Which more than likely went into the appropriate file.

And by that, I mean "garbage can".

I don't work at no Walmart

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'm a doctor. All the other days I work in the post office
A doctor who works in the post office? What are you? A medicinal marijuana doctor? :D

Blacks can be doctors
Not where I live.

Btw, when does my ban start? :D

Probably when you wake up tomorrow and try to log in. sent the administrator a 5 page report

Which more than likely went into the appropriate file.

And by that, I mean "garbage can".

That's where most employers put your resume, in the trash can

Keep projecting, dude.

Do the orderlies know you have gotten out of the cell and taken your helmet off again?

I was retarded when I was little but I grew out of it

Forum List

Back