I am stunned that people don't know what a "bonus check" means

When you get unexpected money, it should be used for savings and entertainment. Who knows when the next bonus is coming?

So take advantage of the bonus and stock some away and treat yourself to something nice

Pay bills with your regular paycheck

Savings and Entertainment.... two things I don't believe in. I know exactly when the next "bonus" checks are coming..... When the tax refund comes in February and when the Company GOALS Bonus drops the last Thursday before June 15th. Other than that the only "extra" money I get comes from Storm-related Overtime, which cannot be counted on to exist at all.

I pay my bills with my regular check; and I use the tax/bonus money to pay additional amounts in an attempt to relieve ALL debt as soon as possible, Given an option, I would prefer to live 100% debt free at all times. That way if/when I die, my life insurance will pay to put my ass in the ground and leave my wife with just enough money (after taxes) to get herself resettled and restarted in life.

Sorry, I made a mistake, black people don't get bonus checks. All the bonuses go to the white peeps.

Reported for racism. Enjoy your ban
You just can't handle the truth. In my company, we give all the bonuses to the white people. Not one black gets a bonus.

PS Real Cowboys fans aren't stoolies.

When you get unexpected money, it should be used for savings and entertainment. Who knows when the next bonus is coming?

So take advantage of the bonus and stock some away and treat yourself to something nice

Pay bills with your regular paycheck

Savings and Entertainment.... two things I don't believe in. I know exactly when the next "bonus" checks are coming..... When the tax refund comes in February and when the Company GOALS Bonus drops the last Thursday before June 15th. Other than that the only "extra" money I get comes from Storm-related Overtime, which cannot be counted on to exist at all.

I pay my bills with my regular check; and I use the tax/bonus money to pay additional amounts in an attempt to relieve ALL debt as soon as possible, Given an option, I would prefer to live 100% debt free at all times. That way if/when I die, my life insurance will pay to put my ass in the ground and leave my wife with just enough money (after taxes) to get herself resettled and restarted in life.

Only if you die first

Only if you die first

If she goes first, there's enough life insurance on her to cover her existing bills and to bury her. Beyond that, it's not an issue, since I'm the one who makes the money in the family and without her, the monthly expenses drop significantly.

Try having fun with it next year

Not happening. We've got a couple pieces of furniture to replace and several of her old bills to clean up. Thankfully we get about 5k back between the two checks so that goes quite a ways to clean things up.

Let me come at you from another angle. How often does someone get a unexpected bonus? So why the hell would I make Comcast, Discover Card, and American Express richer?

I don't know when I will get another bonus so I wanted to do things to focus on things I WANTED not things I NEEDED

I bought a DVD i been trying to get for months and threw the rest in my savings and pay comcast, amex, and discover out of the biweekly check

Free advice is worth what you pay for it, but you might want to think about dedicating some of that savings towards a shrink's hourly fee.

Sniff my dick
Huh? What about the women you have to pay to do that?

Sorry, I made a mistake, black people don't get bonus checks. All the bonuses go to the white peeps.

You just can't handle the truth. In my company, we give all the bonuses to the white people. Not one black gets a bonus.

Why hire black in the first place
We didn't. :D

Well how the fuck did they get there?

Never actually said that we had any. :D
No blacks with the kinds of skills we need. Waddaya gonna do? :dunno:

Anyone can work at Walmart

And they gave you a bonus?

I don't work at no Walmart

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'm a doctor. All the other days I work in the post office

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'm a doctor. All the other days I work in the post office
A doctor who works in the post office? What are you? A medicinal marijuana doctor? :D

A doctor who works in the post office? What are you? A medicinal marijuana doctor? :D

Blacks can be doctors

Blacks can be doctors
Not where I live.

Btw, when does my ban start? :D

Forum List

Back