I am starting a new party ...the conservative JFK Democratic

The only good thing that egotistical asshole JFK did while President was cut taxes. The very thing that would get him kicked out of the Democrat Party nowadays.

I can wish..

But we need the conservative JFK Democratic party..

Because that's who I feel like I belong too.

And so many of my friends.

9. All government contracts for purchase will be a Hard Dollar bid. We the members of the asshole party refuse to allow the continued rape of our tax
dollars. Where companies who get government contracts use loop holes to charge multiple times for the same item or asset. Example. We pay to build
a Navy ship such as an LHD. They purposely improperly engineer the ship to force engineering changes at a later date. Forcing Cost Schedule Increases at
a later date for the engineering problems that were done on purpose. So you can pay multiple times for the same product by abusing the system. Here at the
Asshole Party we expect you to deliver the product that we are paying for without excuses and massive cost increases. We are paying you to build a product
and expect you to deliver said product for the Hard dollar price of purchase. You will no longer rape the American tax payer with this practice.

10. All foreign subsidies are hereby suspended. We have to borrow to give. This program is hereby ended. We will no longer give money away that we have
to borrow to give away. We are broke and can no longer give away money we don't have in the first place.

11. Term limits on representation. Representatives of our country was never intended to be a career. It was to be temporary service to this country and not a
career move.

12. The Federal Government has too much land. Period. Here at the asshole party we understand that the United States is made up of STATES. The States
are made up of people. The people are the country. Federal Lands to be returned to the people and the States. To be subject of a vote to decide the
Federal Parks to remain in the hands of the Federal Gov't. The people of individual States should decide what is best for their respective State. They are
the Government of the people by the people and should decide what is best in their respective localities.

13. Here at the asshole party we do not believe one man should have too much power. No one person should be allowed to decide to create a monument
without the consent of the people. No one man has the right to deem a single acre of Federal Land as a monument. Henceforth any creation of a Federal
monument will require 2/3rd's of the people to vote for it in the general election. This practice ends in the asshole party. If you want to have Federal Land
turned into a monument you will from here forward get the consent of the people to do so.

okay........anymore ideas for the asshole party folks.

Like to see more conservatives adopt JFK policies

a 'compassionate' conservative nowadays is a rare thing - practically extinct.

Bullshit..I would die for you in a heart beat ..

being a social advocate and fiscal conservative seems the trick....

~S~

~S~

Exactly...

really? that's nice. gives me the warm & fuzzies.

now, how do you feel about the ACA & the many MANY attempts at repealing it & how president dotard is slowly ripping it apart, with the latest pen strokes - eliminating the mandate, reintroducing shit laden low cost no bennies plans, & not challenging the 20 red state class action law suit trying to deem the pre existing condition mandate as unconstitutional?

i am asking, because although i personally have a cadillac plan thru my husband's workplace--- i care about those who rely on the ACA.

~S~

~S~

Exactly...

Edit it's not the trick, it's really all we want?

now, how do you feel about the ACA & the many MANY attempts at repealing it & how president dotard is slowly ripping it apart, with the latest pen strokes - eliminating the mandate, reintroducing shit laden low cost no bennies plans, & not challenging the 20 red state class action law suit trying to deem the pre existing condition mandate as unconstitutional?

i am asking, because although i personally have a cadillac plan thru my husband's workplace--- i care about those who rely on the ACA.

What are you asking?

For me to give you a lung?

Ok .just ask..

I had a wonderful life..

What are you asking?

Ok .just ask..

I had a wonderful life..

i am asking not for you to give me a lung - but how do you feel about health care being a right & not a privilege( for only those who can afford it ) so those that can't don't die?

What are you asking?

Ok .just ask..

I had a wonderful life..

No funnies I don't mind dying if you live..

Just ask..

About as dumb as "The Ronald Reagan Liberal Republican Party"

Of course, Ronald Reagan gave Amnesty to illegals, supported the Brady Bill, appointed moderates to the courts, increased government spending, you'd wonder why Republicans want anything to do with him.

Oh yeah... because he's the only Republican since Ike who didn't get voted out of office, forced to resign or left the economy in flaming ruins....

Clueless as usual <sigh>
NOPE.
it's because like ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS in the modern era, Reagan had to bow to Globalists....just as the Bush's did, Obama did and Trump is today

What are you asking?

Ok .just ask..

I had a wonderful life..

i am asking not for you to give me a lung - but how do you feel about health care being a right & not a privilege( for only those who can afford it ) so those that can't don't die?

I am trying to right the ship after JFK passed away..

I just vote for the Republicans for tax breaks and jobs..

Do you really think as an American I don't have your back?

You're a citizen and I would really die for you..

What are you asking?

Ok .just ask..

I had a wonderful life..

No funnies I don't mind dying if you live..

Just ask..

sorry, but i don't buy it. nor would i want anybody to die so someone else can live.... a lot of health problems can be solved with preventative care. a compassionate conservative would know that a little $ up front can save bundles of cash later on. case in point:

yearly mammograms given to low income women save lives & cost very little in comparison to late stage breast cancer that requires much more invasive & expensive treatments or better yet for those who want the ACA gone.... just let them die.

What are you asking?

Ok .just ask..

I had a wonderful life..

m'k. you just busted yourself.

What are you asking?

Ok .just ask..

I had a wonderful life..

m'k. you just busted yourself.

Oh please I know you playing the word games..you try to be a ghost.

Forum List

Back