I am proud to be ilegal alien in America, i denounce my citizenship, i only got it to

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I only got my US citizenship when I decided to take a vacation abroad back in 2003, I now renounce it. screw American president, screw American law enforcement, screw all the political hypocrites on television and all the political forums who have banned me (thank this site for not banning me yet) screw all the fat Americans and war mongers, all the religious freaks who don't know shit about Jesus Christ. I am now officially illegal immigrant in America, and god bless all my foreign illegal immigrants which ever part of the world you come from. I no longer associate with anything legal in America.

Oh and God bless the world.

I only got my US citizenship when I decided to take a vacation abroad back in 2003, I now renounce it. screw American president, screw American law enforcement, screw all the political hypocrites on television and all the political forums who have banned me (thank this site for not banning me yet) screw all the fat Americans and war mongers, all the religious freaks who don't know shit about Jesus Christ. I am now officially illegal immigrant in America, and god bless all my foreign illegal immigrants which ever part of the world you come from. I no longer associate with anything legal in America.

----------------------------------------

Here's one of Obama boys. Lives off our bounty and spits in our face.

This poster will be voting "Democrat" soon.

He is the poster child for how this country has been sold down the river for votes.

Here's one of Obama boys. Lives off our bounty and spits in our face.
This poster will be voting "Democrat" soon.
He is the poster child for how this country has been sold down the river for votes.

He can't vote ... he just "denounced" his citizenship.

In fairness, pvsi is a retard, but he's no Democrat. He's an equal opportunity retard.
Because only people who take sides in the two party circus are legitimate players, all others are like those crazy naked fans who once in a while jump into the field and interrupt the game. Guilty as charged.

In my opinion, you've made some mighty fine posts around here. :thup:

This, however, is some whacked-out shit.

All my posts and speeches have one thing in common: they all come from my heart

You may only renounce your citizenship through the court system. :cuckoo:

You, yourself may not renounce your own citizenship - especially within US borders. :eusa_shifty:

I would recommend first leaving the united states and second, applying for citizenship in your "new" country.

Only then may you end your relationship with the US. :eusa_pray:

By the way, several months ago, you intimated that your father brought you here.

:eusa_whistle:

???

You may only renounce your citizenship through the court system. :cuckoo:

You, yourself may not renounce your own citizenship - especially within US borders. :eusa_shifty:

I would recommend first leaving the united states and second, applying for citizenship in your "new" country.

Only then may you end your relationship with the US. :eusa_pray:

By the way, several months ago, you intimated that your father brought you here.

:eusa_whistle:

???
I am a citizen of the world. American rules do not apply to me.

It doesn't matter if you renounce your citizenship or not. American laws still apply to you because you're not rich enough.

I smell an attention whore, sex yet to be determined

I saw through this moron in his first few posts and called it.
Have to admit, I'm shocked you missed the boat.

I saw through this moron in his first few posts and called it.
Have to admit, I'm shocked you missed the boat.
I like most on the other hand saw through this moron before I even read any of his posts, a name says it all.

Test your theory and hold up a bank. :doubt:
I do that every time I go in to deposit a check. they already know my name and have my account ready as soon as I walk in the door.

comical.

You change "hold up" into "deposit a check". :doubt:

You're just too crafty for me. :lol:
We are living in a very twisted world - football is now called sucker, rob a bank is now called a "hold up". A hold up of a bank is when a teller is bull shitting with one of her customers while others are waiting in line.

Forum List

Back