i am prince charming

Sheeze. We USMB posters seem to know how to run a prince charming off in less than two days. lol Was it something that we said, or was Prince Charmin' a stocking? (commoners are socks). :backpedal:

More than likely for the best... If he couldn't take this what if he ran into @MarionMorrison in a dark thread?

Sheeze. We USMB posters seem to know how to run a prince charming off in less than two days. lol Was it something that we said, or was Prince Charmin' a stocking? (commoners are socks). :backpedal:

More than likely for the best... If he couldn't take this what if he ran into @MarionMorrison in a dark thread?
Haven't seen Mr. Morrison in a bit. But I had high hopes for prince charming, considering I lost my own prince charming 3 years ago, and last night, it just hit me on this thread. I'm alone at night. Now I just share a bed with stacks of quilter's fabrics so when I get up I'll have something to do. Sometimes they fall off, so I get up and work on why they fell off and stack them neater till I fall asleep in my tracks sans someone to hug and kiss goodnight. :(

Wll, that reminds me. There was a stack of yellow color fabrics I was accumulating from other stacks of scraps here and there to make a sunshine quilt for a little fatherless baby that shows up from time to time in our local care center, and my Charity Bees quilt group puts a lot of our AIDs baby unclaimed quilts there. Seems there are less AIDs babies than there used to be. Making a quilt top for someone so helpless and unloved by a daddy just grabs my heartstrings, so I pray for all of them born into a life with a huge immune situation and no father to say "Son, a real man does this." and "A real man does that." and "Because I said so." Kids need that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back