"I am not worried about the very poor."

Romney; "I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs a repair, I'll fix it," he said. "I'm not concerned about the very rich.... I'm concerned about the very heart of America, the 90 to 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling."

The very rich is doing just fine with the tax cut they don't even want. The very poor are not sturggling? With the cuts in entitlement programs? Romney is out of touch. Talk about calling the kettle black.

How about jobs for the very poor because that is why most are very poor. The safety net is food stamps, welfare, Medicaid and subsidizes housing which they would not need if they had the jobs you sent overseas, cut by government spending and by tax cuts for the rich that took jobs overseas? Romney’s plan is to cut government spending that will make the very poor even poorer.

No more than Obama is worried about the private sector? Now what can he do about the private sector hiring? He can offer a stimulus package of infrastructure but of course the “do nothing congress” will never pass it. He could let the tax cut for millionaires expire but the will block that also. There is not much Obama can do for the private sector because congress will block ever thing he put before them. If unemployment is not as low as expected and spending is more than expected and the debt is not going down and the budget is not balanced, then look no further then the “do nothing

Another "first day in office" promise Emperor Mittens will have no authority to do?

After an election of a President Congress almost always votes for the new President's administrations' bills 100%. Why?
Because they know the majority of the voters wanted it.
A newly elected President usually gets their way in Congress.
Up until President Obama.

Romney; "I'm not concerned about the very poor. We have a safety net there. If it needs a repair, I'll fix it," he said. "I'm not concerned about the very rich.... I'm concerned about the very heart of America, the 90 to 95 percent of Americans who right now are struggling."

The very rich is doing just fine with the tax cut they don't even want. The very poor are not sturggling? With the cuts in entitlement programs? Romney is out of touch. Talk about calling the kettle black.

How about jobs for the very poor because that is why most are very poor. The safety net is food stamps, welfare, Medicaid and subsidizes housing which they would not need if they had the jobs you sent overseas, cut by government spending and by tax cuts for the rich that took jobs overseas? Romney’s plan is to cut government spending that will make the very poor even poorer.

No more than Obama is worried about the private sector? Now what can he do about the private sector hiring? He can offer a stimulus package of infrastructure but of course the “do nothing congress” will never pass it. He could let the tax cut for millionaires expire but the will block that also. There is not much Obama can do for the private sector because congress will block ever thing he put before them. If unemployment is not as low as expected and spending is more than expected and the debt is not going down and the budget is not balanced, then look no further then the “do nothing

Another "first day in office" promise Emperor Mittens will have no authority to do?

sure he has the power to take back any presidential order.Without Congress. historically though future presidents have not changed many presidential decrees or orders.

After an election of a President Congress almost always votes for the new President's administrations' bills 100%. Why?
Because they know the majority of the voters wanted it.
A newly elected President usually gets their way in Congress.
Up until President Obama.

Excuse me, what bill didnt he get. He got stimulus, healthcare, bailouts, Pelosi and Reid couldnt bend over fast enough.

Forum List

Back