I am hoping retarded Eli Manning is not planning on having a TV career

But its been 4 years how much longer I have to wait? Wentz is already the shit and he started the season
Depends on the coach. If the Cowboys had The Hoodie, Dak would be a champ.

The Hoodie is a fucking fraud because he couldnt figure out how to stop Eli or Nick Foles
He is far from perfect but he is better than most. My kids 10 and 12 have never seen a subpar Patriots team. Kids who started following them in 2001 at the age of 10 are almost 30 now, have never seen a Pats team with a losing record and six SBs. Hoodie is pretty damn good.

I just dont want to hear about him being a defensive genius anymore
Eli didn’t put up huge pts and he cannot play for the players. Eagles used every trick in the book and it worked but he forces teams to work for it!
The Falcons had the Pats beat. I believed the Eagles didn't put the foot on the brakes like Atlanta did as much. However that year, the Eagles 4th down offense chances worked well. Not so good since then. One thing. Leaving Brady with a little time near the end of close games is a death knoll for teams.

Eli Manning will be HOF while Dak Prescott will be an afterthought in NFL history

Mostly because Eli led his team to championships and Dak was one and done in the playoffs
Dak is still young. Eli was a .500 QB

But its been 4 years how much longer I have to wait? Wentz is already the shit and he started the season

The Hoodie is a fucking fraud because he couldnt figure out how to stop Eli or Nick Foles
He is far from perfect but he is better than most. My kids 10 and 12 have never seen a subpar Patriots team. Kids who started following them in 2001 at the age of 10 are almost 30 now, have never seen a Pats team with a losing record and six SBs. Hoodie is pretty damn good.
I remember when the Pats were the worst team in football for decades

Dak is still young. Eli was a .500 QB

That’s because you’re old. LOL

I remember Jim Brown playing

I remember Jim Brown playing
I remember Antonio Brown?

Forum List

Back