I am hoping retarded Eli Manning is not planning on having a TV career

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Because he will embarrass himself and his family. LOL

The giants want him working for them in some capacity, and he said he’s interested in that.

Because he will embarrass himself and his family. LOL
Retire? He will be the Cowboys QB after Dak signs elsewhere.

Dak is ASS and hope he signs elsewhere
We will gladly take him

why?

he was 0-7 as a starter when the cowboys was down 10-0 in the first half
It was bad coaching not his talent IMO

So he gets no blame at all for the team finishing 8-8?

Retire? He will be the Cowboys QB after Dak signs elsewhere.

We will gladly take him

why?

Some but I did not think Zeke was all that great and Cooper’s injury didn’t help. I thought it was more coaching than anything and I do not have a dog in that fight whatsoever

We will gladly take him

why?

Some but I did not think Zeke was all that great and Cooper’s injury didn’t help. I thought it was more coaching than anything and I do not have a dog in that fight whatsoever

Which is why I dont see the point in bringing back Kellen Moore back as OC when he was part of the coaching staff that lead the team to 8-8

We will gladly take him

why?

Which is why I dont see the point in bringing back Kellen Moore back as OC when he was part of the coaching staff that lead the team to 8-8

Eli Manning will be HOF while Dak Prescott will be an afterthought in NFL history

Mostly because Eli led his team to championships and Dak was one and done in the playoffs

why?

Eli Manning will be HOF while Dak Prescott will be an afterthought in NFL history

Mostly because Eli led his team to championships and Dak was one and done in the playoffs

Dak is not NFL material so I agree with you

We will gladly take him

why?

I agree with you.

why?

Dak is still young. Eli was a .500 QB

Forum List

Back