I am genuinely worried about Trump

Worried about Trump for 2 reasons....

First because I really do NOT believe in violence against anyone, and
Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

A "SNIPPET" ??? You expect us to believe you tuned in for just a moment and caught that "SNIPPET?" I'm guessing you listen to Beck's entire show everyday.

A "SNIPPET" ??? You expect us to believe you tuned in for just a moment and caught that "SNIPPET?" I'm guessing you listen to Beck's entire show everyday.

No, moron, the "snippet" was on MSNBC....

Trump has gone into meltdown mode over Clinton's speech, but he hasn't refuted any of it. Because he can't. It's all his own racist words.

The other Republicans are dead silent about it. When pressed, they pretend not to have seen the speech. None of them is even making an attempt to refute the content of it. They can't, because it's all Trump's own racist words.

I think the best part was Clinton calling out our crazy conservative mainstream media, putting them on the spot as to why they're falling down on the job, by pretending not to notice how blatant Trump's racism is. It's not PC these days to point out that racism is racism. However, I'm not PC.

Second, because the ONLY boost that Trump could receive at this point of the campaign is to become a "martyr"

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to...
Reap why one sows

I just heard a snippet of a radio interview with Glenn Beck, where a caller....who was once a firm Trump supporter....was now actually threatening Trump if he were to go back on his promise of building a wall on the Mexican border. This moronic caller was thoroughly pissed at Trump for flip-flopping on the former promise by Trump to round up and repatriate 11 million "illegals."

Hopefully this caller is just venting, but we must remember that politicians should be very careful about their rhetoric. The Trump bravado speeches and dog whistle innuendos often heard by Trump himself is downright dangerous when a good chunk of his acolytes are fringe nut-jobs.

No doubt, we all reap what we have sown.....but I hope that these now angered Trump supporters are just venting and not much more than that.

Your a pacifist. That works in grade school...but you see, we have a big people world we must deal with.

Your a pacifist. That works in grade school...but you see, we have a big people world we must deal with.

.....and probably a better speller......No, I'm not a "pacifist" whatever that really means; but neither am I into causing physical harm to a political opponent. Currently, it is YOUR ilk that threatens Trump just because he tends to flip-flop virtually in the same set of sentences uttered in a speech.

Forum List

Back