I am distressed

I am just now seeing this chat for the first time. If any of y'all here don't go for the way that I am, I have never once seen anyone else here force y'all to have anything to do with me. Is ignoring a person really that hard to do, especially when getting to other people is never that person's intention?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Boop struck me as a miserably unhappy person who strikes out at anyone who enjoys life. I'll bet she still lurks at USMB just to see what people are saying about her. Well I got one for ya' Boop:

USMB is a better place without you.

^^^ There may be a chance that they can't see what is said here still. I got banned from a forum not too long ago and ever since then, I can't see anything that goes up over there anymore. :( :( :(

Holly

P.S. In case you wonder why I got booted, it was because other people who go there did not like where I stood on certain things and could not accept the fact that I had the freedom and the right to share my differences. :( :( :(

^^^ There may be a chance that they can't see what is said here still. I got banned from a forum not too long ago and ever since then, I can't see anything that goes up over there anymore. :( :( :(

Holly

P.S. In case you wonder why I got booted, it was because other people who go there did not like where I stood on certain things and could not accept the fact that I had the freedom and the right to share my differences. :( :( :(
I assure you, they are ways to lurk once banned here.

^^^ If so, that doesn't surprise me. By the way I love what is said in your signature. My mom was hit by three different drivers in just last year alone. She loved the car that was in the first two: a green 2007 Ford Focus.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ If so, that doesn't surprise me. By the way I love what is said in your signature. My mom was hit by three different drivers in just last year alone. She loved the car that was in the first two: a green 2007 Ford Focus.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I ride a motorcycle. I have a lot more potential to get dead from stupid people who'd rather send a text message than drive responsibly.

Forum List

Back