I am distressed

warbler...what are your plans to honor cannon fodder over the 4th? tell us all about them..we know you are doing something super partioteer for the 4th...and the cannon fodder

Didja hit the link? Didja see the posts? New member, promoting some artist in her sig, Oh, and every post before the promo sig ends with "God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly"

its why i was asking.... nothing in the link

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Okay - for me it goes to a member's posts. This member.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/josweetheart.html

Does that work? Then click on statistics and posts by.

Didja hit the link? Didja see the posts? New member, promoting some artist in her sig, Oh, and every post before the promo sig ends with "God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly"

its why i was asking.... nothing in the link

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Okay - for me it goes to a member's posts. This member.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/josweetheart.html

Does that work? Then click on statistics and posts by.

this one works....

and i just saw the intro..... curious.

Last edited:
I am just now seeing this chat for the first time. If any of y'all here don't go for the way that I am, I have never once seen anyone else here force y'all to have anything to do with me. Is ignoring a person really that hard to do, especially when getting to other people is never that person's intention?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I am just now seeing this chat for the first time. If any of y'all here don't go for the way that I am, I have never once seen anyone else here force y'all to have anything to do with me. Is ignoring a person really that hard to do, especially when getting to other people is never that person's intention?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Don't worry Holly. OP won't be bothering you.

^^^ Thank you. I see that they have been banned. I wonder what their deal was. I don't see anything wrong with having a few smiling faces in my messages. In the sad and sick world that we live in, we need them every now and then.

As for who I tell about in my signature, it isn't like every message that I get up here is about him.

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back