I am DEAD serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies & Gentlemen: what did I tell you? Do you see the panic from just a thread about this? Can you imagine if we got serious as a nation and started pushing this? They love to force their bat-shit crazy views on others and oppress them. Lets see how they like being oppressed and having some bat-shit crazy views forced on them? I suspect just a year of this would cause them to embrace liberty once again and actually respect the U.S. Constitution. Fight fire with fire.

owebo and non-patriot are on the ignore thread list for today

What happen to personal liberty? Oh'yess, the only liberty that you believe in is the liberty to worship your god and to push your ego on everyone else.
Right? What did happen to liberty? Answer: you left-wing hatriots destroyed it. It is up to us patriots to get it back.
If you gave a damn about real liberty you'd mind your fucking business.
Exactly! Mind your own fucking business snowflake and stop insisting that my daughters get naked in front of mentally disturbed, sexually deviant freaks.

What was said is that the law is the law, and you will follow that.
Good! So when we pass the Jesus Christ Act that forces you people to apply the law equally and makes you indulge in the mentally illness of others as you force us to - you will comply and not complain?

You don't get to decide what 'sexual deviancy' is.

People that believe in religion think they can tell everyone else what they can do. Then they wonder why they're being attacked and mocked by those people.

You havent noticed we're mocking you over laws such as letting grown men in restrooms with little children? Hell we're mocking everything you asshats have tried to pull off....think hard now....why did you lose any power you had?

The masses are weary of your antics...thats why.
That's why the majority opposes Trump, and that majority is growing. saveliberty posted some polls earlier today that proved that point.

Take your leftist musings and run along. The left has no power,....fact
That's why ACA was repealed and replaced the first day.

That is why Flynn was not fired.

That is why Fox of all venues is tearing up Trump.

That is why Trump is not invited to the WH Press Dinner.

:lol:

The left stooped it? Think hard now Fakey....again, you have no power and by you yes I mean you and every other leftist asshole.

It was inevitable.....people are weary of you and your antics. Much like I am weary of your charade on this forum....that's why I dont and never will take you serious....you're a fraud.

That's why ACA was repealed and replaced the first day. That is why Flynn was not fired. That is why Fox of all venues is tearing up Trump. That is why Trump is not invited to the WH Press Dinner.
I love when hatriots try to self-soothe. They foresee Obamacare being repealed (because 75% of the nation abhors it) and so they try to celebrate the fact that it didn't get repealed on the first day.

Trump, unlike Obama, is showing respect for the U.S. Constitution. Repealing Obamacare is going to require an act of Congress. He's leaving it up to them snowflake. And oh yeah - Republican's own both chambers.

That's why ACA was repealed and replaced the first day. That is why Flynn was not fired. That is why Fox of all venues is tearing up Trump. That is why Trump is not invited to the WH Press Dinner.
I love when hatriots try to self-soothe. They foresee Obamacare being repealed (because 75% of the nation abhors it) and so they try to celebrate the fact that it didn't get repealed on the first day.

Trump, unlike Obama, is showing respect for the U.S. Constitution. Repealing Obamacare is going to require an act of Congress. He's leaving it up to them snowflake. And oh yeah - Republican's own both chambers.
That's why the majority opposes Trump, and that majority is growing. saveliberty posted some polls earlier today that proved that point.

The left stooped it? Think hard now Fakey....again, you have no power and by you yes I mean you and every other leftist asshole. It was inevitable.....people are weary of you and your antics. Much like I am weary of your charade on this forum....that's why I dont and never will take you serious....you're a fraud.
One, learn to spell.

The left stooped it? Think hard now Fakey....again, you have no power and by you yes I mean you and every other leftist asshole. It was inevitable.....people are weary of you and your antics. Much like I am weary of your charade on this forum....that's why I dont and never will take you serious....you're a fraud.
Says Ms. Fraud. :lol: One, learn to spell. Two, learn to make sense. Third, no one cares what you say.
Ah shaddup. You cant refute the left has no power so you go middle school. Fucking lying loser
Yup, the truth hurts you. Trump is stumbling and it will get worse.

We all know that the law must be enforced equally. Since Dumbocrats are pushing laws dictating that we must indulge the extremely mentally disturbed in their sexually deviant fantasies of using the facilities of the opposite sex, then we need to ensure that the law is applied equally.

Therefore, we must include provisions that dictate that the left is required to bow down, kiss the feet, and literally worship any mentally disturbed person who believes they are Jesus Christ and crosses their path. In addition to that, they are legally required to spend 6 hours per Sunday following said person around. And...as a disciple of Jesus Christ....they must do everything and anything he commands. If he says "blow me" - the hatriot must blow him. If he says "kill that person", the hatriot must commit the murder and accept their sentence in prison. If we are forced to give sexual predators access to our bodies, they must do the same.

If we are forced to indulge the sexually deviant fantasies of the mentally disturbed, then they must be forced to indulge the religious fantasies of the mentally disturbed. The law must be applied equally. And LWNJ's - don't even attempt to hide behind "religious freedom". You claimed there was no such thing when people didn't want to attend homosexual weddings, host homosexual weddings, etc.

How much do you want to bet that A. you won't see a single hatriot agreeing to this - and - B. they would absolutely lose what little is left of their mind if we were to implement this? They can't even handle losing an election. Lets see them lose their right to reject religion like they forced us to lose our right to privacy and decency.

Conservatives - we have to make a HUGE push for this around the nation to expose the hypocrisy and criminal actions of the hatriots. They can't enforce the law only when it works to their advantage and reject the exact same law when it doesn't work to their advantage.

People that believe in religion think they can tell everyone else what they can do. Then they wonder why they're being attacked and mocked by those people.
Actually we do not need religion of any kind to know and understand that if you have a penis you are a male and if you do not have one you are female. .003% of the people that are confused about what they were born with does not get to dictate that the ones with a penis belong in the same restroom facilities with the ones who do not have a penis. There are a hell of a lot more reasons of logic verses religion to determine that simple issue.

We all know that the law must be enforced equally. Since Dumbocrats are pushing laws dictating that we must indulge the extremely mentally disturbed in their sexually deviant fantasies of using the facilities of the opposite sex, then we need to ensure that the law is applied equally.

Therefore, we must include provisions that dictate that the left is required to bow down, kiss the feet, and literally worship any mentally disturbed person who believes they are Jesus Christ and crosses their path. In addition to that, they are legally required to spend 6 hours per Sunday following said person around. And...as a disciple of Jesus Christ....they must do everything and anything he commands. If he says "blow me" - the hatriot must blow him. If he says "kill that person", the hatriot must commit the murder and accept their sentence in prison. If we are forced to give sexual predators access to our bodies, they must do the same.

If we are forced to indulge the sexually deviant fantasies of the mentally disturbed, then they must be forced to indulge the religious fantasies of the mentally disturbed. The law must be applied equally. And LWNJ's - don't even attempt to hide behind "religious freedom". You claimed there was no such thing when people didn't want to attend homosexual weddings, host homosexual weddings, etc.

How much do you want to bet that A. you won't see a single hatriot agreeing to this - and - B. they would absolutely lose what little is left of their mind if we were to implement this? They can't even handle losing an election. Lets see them lose their right to reject religion like they forced us to lose our right to privacy and decency.

Conservatives - we have to make a HUGE push for this around the nation to expose the hypocrisy and criminal actions of the hatriots. They can't enforce the law only when it works to their advantage and reject the exact same law when it doesn't work to their advantage.
It's bad to enforce laws? Isn't that an Oxymoron? Immigration law is rejected by liberals pandering to Hispanic illegal but how liberals split hairs and howl about legalities?
Trump is really starting to remind me of the dictator of turkey
Silence his opposition
Push for religion into the public square
etc
I don't think so, I voted for Trump. He's DONE if he thinks we condone racism or hate. We are just fed up with liberal group think and their pandering shit. So we will see how this little passion play comes out.

Mentally disturbed. What do you mean by mentally disturbed? I believe someone who indulges in fantasy about forcing an American citizen to worship a god against their will is mentally disturbed, but that's just me.

Who, in your vacant little skull is mentally disturbed?

In some cases that is true.

In your case, you have no clue.

Christ all mighty. I don't want ethical or moral eunuchs telling me what IS NORMAL On this issue or any other. Sellouts, corrupt ideologically and sexually and any otherwise.

You don't get to decide what I decide...and there are more of me than you...,

The Courts prove you stupid.

Christ all mighty. I don't want ethical or moral eunuchs telling me what IS NORMAL On this issue or any other. Sellouts, corrupt ideologically and sexually and any otherwise.

Aren't we free? As long as someone wants to be different then none of us has a right to stop them.
Wrong, if someone decides to be "free" and puts on a dress then waltzes into a restroom or locker room a child is present we have every right to stop them. In fact its a duty to stop them.

You don't get to force the law on the right because you hate them and then ignore it for yourself because you realize how repulsive and oppressive it is.

The rights of consenting adults have been forced on you. By the Constitution.

If you think you can get your neighbor arrested for having oral sex with his wife, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back