I am Concerned for the Lives of Conservative SCOTUS Justices.

It was precedent. The SC decided. Instead of trying to make abortion irrelevant and unnecessary, you holy rollers just kept pushing and the just and righteous Warriors for God finally struck a blow for Alt-Right Nation.
You asked for it.

Here it comes....:auiqs.jpg:
You mean the seven MEN who took away the rights of little children to live by making a bad unsound ruling that was rightly reversed by a diverse group of conservatives?

It was precedent. The SC decided. Instead of trying to make abortion irrelevant and unnecessary, you holy rollers just kept pushing and the just and righteous Warriors for God finally struck a blow for Alt-Right Nation.
You asked for it.

Here it comes....:auiqs.jpg:
Sounds a lot like you are encouraging violence against these justices. Are you?

Sounds a lot like you are encouraging violence against these justices. Are you?
Your side has been advocating violence against liberals and progressives for over a decade now. And these people don't get the luxury of the protections offered to SC justices.
There was ONE threat to the beer swilling justice (who shouldn't even be sitting on the court). It was handled...way before the guy got within spitting distance. And he's gonna spend a
LONG time in prison. Not sure what your gripe is here. Other than being a just and righteous warrior for the right wing. :)

Your side has been advocating violence against liberals and progressives for over a decade now. And these people don't get the luxury of the protections offered to SC justices.
There was ONE threat to the beer swilling justice (who shouldn't even be sitting on the court). It was handled...way before the guy got within spitting distance. And he's gonna spend a
LONG time in prison. Not sure what your gripe is here. Other than being a just and righteous warrior for the right wing. :)
I've never heard anyone or our side calling for violence against leftwinger. Could you give an example of that? But I most certainly HAVE heard many prominent Democrats suggest violence against conservative, and of course leftwing radicals have actually attacked conservative Congressmen. What conservative ever attacked a Democrat Congressman?

I've never heard anyone or our side calling for violence against leftwinger. Could you give an example of that? But I most certainly HAVE heard many prominent Democrats suggest violence against conservative, and of course leftwing radicals have actually attacked conservative Congressmen. What conservative ever attacked a Democrat Congressman?
Yeah whatever, rube. Put those blinders on and enjoy your rose colored (alt-right) magical kingdom. :)
This?, is just a little teaser.

LOLOL what are the pronouns for this thing do ya wonder.

1664058194283.png

When push comes to shove you have to thank God for the Constitution and the Court that correctly interprets Constitutional issues. The "days of rage" that the Biden administration (and the media) predicted seems to have fizzled out. Biden's call for a "revolution" is just a sign of increasing mental instability..
Yeah; you should have saw the signs in 2012:

1665421927641.png

The Pelosi incident highlights the truth of this thread. Barely a peep about the Kavanaugh and Scalise REAL threats, but a total uproar about Pelosi.

Forum List

Back