I am back

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
and ready to continue my one man crusade to out the numerous socks, trolls and paedophiles that have been allowed to run rampant in my absence.My work begins in earnest.:cool:

That's capital news, roomy, old scout! This place needs more freeborn Englishmen to put the stick about.

Now, all we need to do is gather our forces, retake America by cunning persuasion and reintroduce crown rule.

Long live Britannia and God save the Queen!

P.s. We'll keep let them keep the stripes, but we'll have to replace the stars with the Union Jack. You know, just so as to remind them who'll be in charge.

I am already acknowledged as King around here, there is no higher accolade afforded an Englishman on an American political discussion forum.I am well loved.:cool:

That's capital news, roomy, old scout! This place needs more freeborn Englishmen to put the stick about.

Now, all we need to do is gather our forces, retake America by cunning persuasion and reintroduce crown rule.

P.s. We'll keep let them keep the stripes, but we'll have to replace the stars with the Union Jack. You know, just so as to remind them who'll be in charge.

Bring it on vicar licker! :lol:

and ready to continue my one man crusade to out the numerous socks, trolls and paedophiles that have been allowed to run rampant in my absence.My work begins in earnest.:cool:

you still haven't finished the beer.

so, judging from that, your crusade will not be very successful.

Great to have you back.

Thanks Si, it has been awhile but I always end up missing the craic here with my friends.

you still haven't finished the beer.

so, judging from that, your crusade will not be very successful.

My crusade will last as long as my pint:cool:

Bring it on vicar licker!

Ah, er... hmmm... yes, I'll have to get back to you on that, Jez. I'm afraid we're only running at half strength on the recolonisation front.

Fuck!

So, will you be bringing Rod Stewart, er, I mean Camilla Parker Bowles with ya'?

And please leave the "queen" back home....We got enough worthless people runnin' around here!

God save the Queen?.......Why?.......She's useless.

And don't even think about tryin' to bring that stupid cricket game over here!

:razz:

Last edited:
that pint is dead.

It's fucking cider for fucks sake

ah, norman piss.

who sold you that? sucker!

Strongbow Cider in a bar in Cyprus.It would knock you off your gnarled old feet after 3/4 pints and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt having seen how useless North Americans are at holding their liquor at first hand while on holiday inn Mexico this Summer:lol:Embarrassing is being kind.:lol:

I am already acknowledged as King around here, there is no higher accolade afforded an Englishman on an American political discussion forum.I am well loved.:cool:

We're glad you're back. Could you take out the trash? Swagger is not doing your nation proud, mate.

It's fucking cider for fucks sake

ah, norman piss.

who sold you that? sucker!

Strongbow Cider in a bar in Cyprus.It would knock you off your gnarled old feet after 3/4 pints and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt having seen how useless North Americans are at holding their liquor at first hand while on holiday inn Mexico this Summer:lol:Embarrassing is being kind.:lol:

yeah, i agree. but i am from munich, germany.

and i met several british drinking teams at the oktoberfest (they even had team jerseys: campaign No. 5). lol

nice guys, but bad teeth, and they could not really handle the beer. neither with their arms, nor with their stomachs, nor liver.

We're glad you're back. Could you take out the trash? Swagger is not doing your nation proud, mate.

Swagger? He has been the perfect Gentleman from what I have read, though it is early days yet.

Swagger? He has been the perfect Gentleman from what I have read, though it is early days yet.

swagger has a little too much swagger. but otherwise he is ok.

Forum List

Back