I Am Ashamed of My Country

And we're 16 TRILLION in DEBT, thank you odumbo for greatly compounding that problem, and it can't be sustained because of big government and unions squeezing the life out of businesses. America is currently a FINANCIAL train wreck in motion, and MAJOR, DRACONIAN SPENDING CUTS are the ONLY thing that can save it. NOT JACKED OFF BIG GOVERNMENT, SPEND-SPEND-SPEND LIKE THE WIND LIBERAL POLICIES, but CONSERVATIVE policies.

You have no point, no example, and appear to be living with your head buried in the dirt. If the American people took on the same fiscal practices as our government, we'd ALL be living in the GUTTER.

There is a lot of waste that comes from both sides. Obama and the Dems gave in a lot to the Paul Ryan's. We compromised, they didn't at all.

Our debt, things like social security, also spin the economy. Puts money in peoples pockets and they spend it. Your way put all the wealth in the top 1%'s pockets. They aren't spending it.

We spend too much on defense, not poor people.

Rich people need to start paying the taxes they paid before the Bush tax breaks. If we need, we might even roll back the Reagan tax breaks. Or at least suggest it and then the GOP will feel like they got a deal when we just let the Bush tax breaks expire.

No war with Iran. How is the right gonna say they are going to solve the debt or deficit problem? Or are you a Ron Pauly?

If Bush didn't waste trillions in Iraq, that could have gone towards infrastructure. Right now our infrastructure is falling apart. Bush wasted our fucking money. Now the GOP doesn't want to invest in America. No wonder investors are betting on China. If the Governement won't invest in the country, why should anyone else?

And so the GOP broke the country on purpose so they could kill all the social liberal programs they hate and Unions and the New Deal. Its a fucking plot and I'm no conspiracy theories. Its all true. The rich even tried to take FDR out. Google the Business Plot.

What pisses me off is middle class Republicans who go along and think they belong in the GOP. HA! You don't have enough money. They only con you with wedge issues. Stupid middle class social cons who vote GOP are so dumb.
In other words you can not possibly live without someone else paying more.

An obvious give away, you do not believe in equality.

Clearly no one agrees with you because we have never had a flat tax in the history of our country. We have always understood that the rich should pay a little more to make up for the poor who can't pay. It wasn't until Greenspan, Reagan and Ron Paul started worshiping the greedy phylosophies of Ayn Rand that people started becoming greedy like you. We are having arguments again that we already won 50 years ago. But since Reagan, Fox News and Rush, the rich have been conditioning social cons to think greedy. Unions are bad, liberals are godless and gay and we want their guns. Even Rand admits her phylosophies are against what Jesus taught. She was an athiest.

And you have a funny idea about equality. For example, if you don't want the rich to pay more to make up for the poor, then you don't want to help fund poor inner city schools. If so, then those poor kids don't get a equal education or start in life, all because you happened to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

P.S. The top 1% need to pay more for all the military bases we protect around the world. We have those bases so companies like Pepsi can do business in China and Africa. So oil companies can do business in the middle east. The Iraq war was a war faught for oil companies and defense contractors. They need to pay more because they use the govenment more. They drive their trucks on our roads. Their trucks tear up our roads. They pollute our air and rivers. They need to pay a little more. Stop being a house slave.

If you are ashamed of your country, then you should move somewhere else where you would feel less ashamed.

I think many confuse love of country with love of government.

Many don't understand these words, or believe they are relevant.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

He is lying through his ass
Deceased servicemembers do not receive commendations from the President.

I'll give you the address of the department that issues these awards. Double check iwth them.

Department of Veterans Affairs
Memorial Programs Service
Presidential Memorial Certificate Program
5109 Russell Road
Quantico, Virginia 22134-3903

I'm sure they will be happy to tell you whether or not deceased service members receive commendations from the president, or today with the cretin in office, the presidebt.

If you want to know more about it, the information is here, including a depiction of the certificate I got.

Presidential Memorial Certificates - Burial and Memorial Benefits

No I do not expect an apology. Not from a liberal. Not from a democrat. I just enjoy making you look like the fool you are.

They don't, assbreath.
My father, a WWII Pacific Theater veteran, passed away this past October, age 90.
NOTHING sent by the U.S. Government, signed by the Kenyan In Chump - and I don't expect - not want - anything.

Thanks for continuing to look like an assbrain.

You want reperations? :lol:

There is a lot of waste that comes from both sides. Obama and the Dems gave in a lot to the Paul Ryan's. We compromised, they didn't at all.

Our debt, things like social security, also spin the economy. Puts money in peoples pockets and they spend it. Your way put all the wealth in the top 1%'s pockets. They aren't spending it.

We spend too much on defense, not poor people.

Rich people need to start paying the taxes they paid before the Bush tax breaks. If we need, we might even roll back the Reagan tax breaks. Or at least suggest it and then the GOP will feel like they got a deal when we just let the Bush tax breaks expire.

No war with Iran. How is the right gonna say they are going to solve the debt or deficit problem? Or are you a Ron Pauly?

If Bush didn't waste trillions in Iraq, that could have gone towards infrastructure. Right now our infrastructure is falling apart. Bush wasted our fucking money. Now the GOP doesn't want to invest in America. No wonder investors are betting on China. If the Governement won't invest in the country, why should anyone else?

And so the GOP broke the country on purpose so they could kill all the social liberal programs they hate and Unions and the New Deal. Its a fucking plot and I'm no conspiracy theories. Its all true. The rich even tried to take FDR out. Google the Business Plot.

What pisses me off is middle class Republicans who go along and think they belong in the GOP. HA! You don't have enough money. They only con you with wedge issues. Stupid middle class social cons who vote GOP are so dumb.
In other words you can not possibly live without someone else paying more.

An obvious give away, you do not believe in equality.

Clearly no one agrees with you because we have never had a flat tax in the history of our country. We have always understood that the rich should pay a little more to make up for the poor who can't pay. It wasn't until Greenspan, Reagan and Ron Paul started worshiping the greedy phylosophies of Ayn Rand that people started becoming greedy like you. We are having arguments again that we already won 50 years ago. But since Reagan, Fox News and Rush, the rich have been conditioning social cons to think greedy. Unions are bad, liberals are godless and gay and we want their guns. Even Rand admits her phylosophies are against what Jesus taught. She was an athiest.

And you have a funny idea about equality. For example, if you don't want the rich to pay more to make up for the poor, then you don't want to help fund poor inner city schools. If so, then those poor kids don't get a equal education or start in life, all because you happened to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

P.S. The top 1% need to pay more for all the military bases we protect around the world. We have those bases so companies like Pepsi can do business in China and Africa. So oil companies can do business in the middle east. The Iraq war was a war faught for oil companies and defense contractors. They need to pay more because they use the govenment more. They drive their trucks on our roads. Their trucks tear up our roads. They pollute our air and rivers. They need to pay a little more. Stop being a house slave.

Now you resort to lying. WHY?

Income tax was passed in 1913, strange how we made it that far isnt it.

You are not very worthy of conversation if you are going to continue to lie. Try to keep your BS factual

There are nearly an endless number of things one could hang their hat on as the end of our country as we know it. And that has been the case since the very beginning and all along the way. Lots of the "solutions" that end up being the supposed undoing of our nation, are the very solutions proposed by the alarmist to solve the preceding thing that was certain to doom the nation. Jackson didn't like central banking and debt either. And he did get rid of both. The country fell into economic ruin almost immediately.

Legislation, scandals, treaties and trade agreements have come and gone and none of them destroyed us yet. Not that we can't tear this thing down.... we could. But the alarmist rarely help the situation. Over reactions and extremist are usually relegated to the place they deserve to be, in circles not unlike this one, where they can light each others fires but aren't taken seriously at the levels where decisions are made. The world is a very complicated thing with all the nations, governments and interest existing in it and reading what the OP said about trying to save the country by himself, tells us pretty much what we need to know. No single person drives the machine and it's pretty arrogant to think you're the only person who recognizes the sole threat to our country. You aren't and it's not.

Last edited:
To the OP, I'm with ya. According to leftists your problem is that Christianity thing. They probably dont get beyond that and they think you believe in magic and sorcery and not the almighty "objective" science. You know stuff like Global Warming (ooops Climate Change), Evolution, Big Bang Theory, most of psycology, or my favorite one, genetics causing behavioral issues you know proven hard science like that stuff.

The other day Romney was speaking to a large group of supporters and hinted that the president had a hidden agenda to do away with religion and make America secular. Guess what this reminds me of:

In the 2004 campaign the Bush people knew that Kerry was a decorated war hero who actually served in a combat area with life ammunition exploding all around him. They also knew that Bush used family politics to get into the elite TX national guard outfit with the Dallas Cowboys then failed to serve the last 14 months of his obligation by transferring to the AL guards. In other words...a draft dodger.

They hired a bunch of useless pricks who had the morals of a Bourbon St. whore to tell a crock of stretegically formulated bare faced lies about Kerry's service and overcame the draft dodger issue.

Romney has started this "Obama Isn't A Christian" bullschit for one reason. He's a Mormon. Mormonism is the newest religion in the world. It was set up by Joseph Smith less than 200 years ago and the fables in it put most other religions to shame. Joseph smith enacted a faith with polygamy at the center post and proceeded to have 48 wives before he died. Romney's campaign knows religion will be a weakness for him and they've already begun to "Swiftboat" Obama.

Last edited:
If you are ashamed of your country, then you should move somewhere else where you would feel less ashamed.

Be a lot easier to just vote out the fascists that are in control of the House and my states government. It will happen. Then I won't be so angry at my Government anymore.

Don't like your government? Vote. Not enough Americans do it. And the GOP count on that. This is why I love it that they have pissed off the Wallstreet Protesters, Auto Unions, Public employees of all kinds, women, hispanics.

Is there anyone the GOP hasn't offended yet?

Nutters, try and remain calm. The country is in no danger except from crash and burn Pubs. Booooosh was a total disaster, and see what Voodoo has done to the country, sig pp1, and the lying crappe Pubs distract us with, pp3.

Break up the country to save it, Dem concentration camps, NWO- a bunch of BS. Pandering to greedy rich/corporations got us in this mess.

To the OP, I'm with ya. According to leftists your problem is that Christianity thing. They probably dont get beyond that and they think you believe in magic and sorcery and not the almighty "objective" science. You know stuff like Global Warming (ooops Climate Change), Evolution, Big Bang Theory, most of psycology, or my favorite one, genetics causing behavioral issues you know proven hard science like that stuff.

The other day Romney was speaking to a large group of supporters and hinted that the president had a hidden agenda to do away with religion and make America secular. Guess what this reminds me of:

In the 2004 campaign the Bush people knew that Kerry was a decorated war hero who actually served in a combat area with life ammunition exploding all around him. They also knew that Bush used family politics to get into the elite TX national guard outfit with the Dallas Cowboys then failed to serve the last 14 months of his obligation by transferring to the AL guards. In other words...a draft dodger.

They hired a bunch of useless pricks who had the morals of a Bourbon St. whore to tell a crock of stretegically formulated bare faced lies about Kerry's service and overcame the draft dodger issue.

Romney has started this "Obama Isn't A Christian" bullschit for one reason. He's a Mormon. Mormonism is the newest religion in the world. It was set up by Joseph Smith less than 200 years ago and the fables in it put most other religions to shame. Joseph smith enacted a faith with polygamy at the center post and proceeded to have 48 wives before he died. Romney's campaign knows religion will be a weakness for him and they've already begun to "Swiftboat" him.

Shut your draft dodging Goddamned mouth

Nutters, try and remain calm. The country is in no danger except from crash and burn Pubs. Booooosh was a total disaster, and see what Voodoo has done to the country, sig pp1, and the lying crappe Pubs distract us with, pp3.

Break up the country to save it, Dem concentration camps, NWO- a bunch of BS. Pandering to greedy rich/corporations got us in this mess.

You wear those red stars so proudly !!

Romney has started this "Obama Isn't A Christian" bullschit for one reason. He's a Mormon. Mormonism is the newest religion in the world. It was set up by Joseph Smith less than 200 years ago and the fables in it put most other religions to shame. Joseph smith enacted a faith with polygamy at the center post and proceeded to have 48 wives before he died. Romney's campaign knows religion will be a weakness for him and they've already begun to "Swiftboat" him.

Remember Republicans pretended to care about family values but then embraced Newt? They proved they don't care about that shit.

Remember Clinton enhailed but then they voted for Bush who did cocaine?

Obama didn't have experience but then they fell in love with Palin?

Took credit for Saddam but won't give Obama credit for Osama?

Defended the GOP when 7 million jobs were going overseas but now say Obama sucks because he's only adding 300,000 jobs a month?

Said they cared because Clinton lied under oath but then let Bush lie to us in his State of teh Union address when he said Saddam had something to do with Anthrax and 9-11?

Classic Projection.

:clap2:

And did you see some righty now has the nerve to question your patriotism just because you don't like their facist politics. Ayn Rand, Free for all, survival of the fittest, the weak shall parish, every man for himself. Ron Paul is a nut.

Shut your draft dodging Goddamned mouth

The last war worth enlisting into was WW2. Ali was right. No Viet Kong every called him a n**#ger and Saddam wasn't targeting me with WMD's.

I would not have my sons or daughters enlist. Not when men like Bush and Chaney will so casually send them into harms way for politics and money. If the rich want a war, let them fight and pay for it. Freedom. HA!

Remember Republicans pretended to care about family values but then embraced Newt? They proved they don't care about that shit.

Defended the GOP when 7 million jobs were going overseas but now say Obama sucks because he's only adding 300,000 jobs a month?

Said they cared because Clinton lied under oath but then let Bush lie to us in his State of teh Union address when he said Saddam had something to do with Anthrax and 9-11?

Classic Projection.

It's just a shame that so much of what you say isn't at all true.

Classic Projection.

It's just a shame that so much of what you say isn't at all true.

Newt asked his fucking dying of cancer wife for an open marriage. Fact.

Bush did cocaine. Everyone knows he did and he was a drunk. Didn't hear that on Fox? Go figure.

Palin wasn't over her head?

Bush didn't wear a fighter jacket on a ship with the bannor Mission Accomplished? That wasn't a publicity stunt? And imagine if Bush would have gotten Osama. It would have been made a holiday and we would have never heard the end of it. Remember they use to brag that "we haven't been hit since" because they hadn't got Bin Ladin? Well Obama did and they are trying to give the Generals credit.

Hey fuck face. Don't you ever tell me I'm wrong again without some back up information. Everything I said was fucking true. You are a low information right wing fool. Maybe you just don't realize it yet. Stop watching Fox and stop listening to Rush. Its rotting whats left of your brain.

Don't you ever waste my time without at least a little information calling me out. Show me some proof I'm wrong about one fucking thing I said. You can't, which is why you didn't. I'll neg rep you. Seems like pussies on USMB care about that and you seem like a pussy.

You would think someone would be ashamed of themselves for supporting globalization and unrestricted free trade before they were against it.
I don't. Remember: they will all be voting for Mitt.

Yes it's so much easier to shift the blame to the people who opposed all this free trade mumbo-jumbo than to admit that the same people who sold them on destroying our industrial base are still there and are the only option for a republican to vote for.

Last edited:
I began my walk which led me to where I am when Congress enacted the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) in 1994. At the time, on my way to work I picked up a copy of the Sun-Sentinel and read these words; tossing sovereignty issues aside, Congress passed GATT. Upon so doing, I asked myself, “How the hell can Congress toss sovereignty issues aside? They are paid to protect our sovereignty.” Subsequently, I purchased a copy of the GATT accord and read it from cover to cover. I was shocked! Congress didn’t just toss sovereignty issues aside they tossed them in the shitter. What I learned was that a condition of our membership in the World Trade Organization (WTO) was Congress had to agree to subordinate itself, our President, and our Supreme Court to the WTO’s Ruling Panels and take steps to ensure that all our laws, regulations, and procedures conformed with those of the WTO.

You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about, as this is ignorant, paranoid, nonsense.

I am very proud of America, you should be as well.

I always do find it interesting when people who are supposed political opposites, find themselves on the exact same side of an issue. Seems I recall there was a very large group of people who showed up to protest the WTO summit in Seattle a ways back and they were most certainly not conservatives. In fact, conservatives have often derided the people who were motivated to take action against the very same thing the OP here is complaining about. Not that I think either side is particularly right with their position or actions, but it is interesting that there is often a common boogie man.

What scares me is that people don't understand who benefits from the GATT and WTO.

These organizations seek to give investment capital easier access to 3rd world markets.

People still don't understand the dynamics of capitalism. Capitalism is the most powerful economic force in history. It derives its power from not accepting limits. If there is cheaper labor and cheaper resources anywhere on the globe, than capitalism will find it. The whole point is to get capital a larger return on investment. Meaning: the point of capitalism is to gain access to the cheapest raw material and labor. . . so that investors gain higher returns. This is why a unitary set of laws is necessary to make all parts of the globe predictable and accessible to capital.

Reagan's brilliance was that he abandoned free market capitalism for militarized, coercive capitalism - which opened the globe forcibly to American capital... which resulted in higher returns for business, and cheaper prices for American consumers. Meaning: Reagan built military bases all over the 3rd world and supported brutal regimes who were willing to give American capital access to their resources.

Go into Walmart and read the labels on the things you buy. Where do you think these things come from? Many of these things come unstable regions that need to be policed, stabilized.

The biggest threat to capital is nationalism, i.e., when a country locks up it's resources and denies access to global capital, e.g., when a 3rd country wants to use its resources for the enrichment of local populations as opposed to opening their resources and labor to the owners of global investment capital. Do you know what would happen if South America wanted to block our access to (say) sugar? This is why Reagan supported brutal South American regimes who were willing to open their resources to foreign investment. Do you know what would happen if Iran blocked the Strait of Hormuz and the flow of oil was shut down? This is why Reagan had to support Hussein in the 80s. This is why Carter supported the Shaw. America needs brutal dictators who are willing to open their markets to outsiders. Do you know why America has to MILITARILY stabilize the middle east? Do you know why America has to impose a unitary set of trade laws? Because capitalism requires maximum access to raw material and labor. When oil runs out in Texas, capitalism isn't going to close shop. No, it's going to find oil somewhere else. And if that oil is in a place with restrictive trade laws or closed markets, than capitalism will apply money and force until those markets, resources, labor, etc is opened.

Capital wants a predictable, unitary world so that it can access resources. Capital does not want diverse, autonomous nations who can deny it access to raw materials and labor. This is why it needs GATT and WTO, so that it can impose a unitary regime on the globe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back