I Am A Republican And Would Vote For Liz Cheney As An Independent Or Libertarian

Would You Vote For Liz Cheney In The General To Take Votes Away From Trump?

• Yes, I am a Republican and would vote for her to take votes away from Trump

• No, I am a Republican and would not vote for her to take votes away from Trump

• I'd have to think on that

• Other

• I'm actually a Democrat and would vote for her, taking votes away from Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, you're saying you would vote for her?
Depends on the situation. 3rd party, 2024? No.

The only reason she stands out at all is because the rest of the Republican party is such an embarrassing pile of amoral shit. I am not going to heap praise on her for acting like a normal human being.

A few decades ago, she would not have stood out, because even the Republicans would have flushed a turd like Trump.

Well, not me but I was curious as to how many Republicans would vote for her as an Independent or a Libertarian in order to take votes away from Trump , especially since Biden appears to have his own spoilers. I was going to make the poll so that you couldn't see who voted what but was afraid lefties would abuse the intent of the poll to skew the results. Are there any Republicans out there who would vote for Liz?
Liz Cheney has proved herself to be a dishonest despicable person with absolutely no moral center when it comes to attacking somebody she hates, most especially a political opponent. Her willingness to go along with a corrupt and dishonest hearing that denied due process to the person she hates says she has little or no reliable character at all. I wouldn't vote for her for anything under any circumstance but one.

If by some horrible tragedy all the other GOP candidates were murdered by terrorists or whatever and she was the last GOP person standing, I would have to vote for her as marginally better than a 'woke' extreme leftist Marxist minded Democrat. But lordy I would vote for Chris Christie 100 times over her and he is absolutely the last person I would vote for on the current GOP roster.

Liz Cheney as an independent or some other party? Nope. Not getting my vote. Ever.

I was trying to show that she has no chance of taking many votes away from Trump. So far, not one person on the right from here has at least admitted publicly that they would vote for her and we already know Democrats won't vote for her.

The only reason she stands out at all is because the rest of the Republican party is such an embarrassing pile of amoral shit. I am not going to heap praise on her for acting like a normal human being.

A few decades ago, she would not have stood out, because even the Republicans would have flushed a turd like Trump.
You wouldn't vote for her, anyhow, anyway.

I don't think I can ever call myself a Republican ever again considering what they are today

I understand the dislike and distrust for the GOP, but in my view the Democrats are no better. So, I am left with choosing one agenda/policies over the other, and for me the differences are obvious and I cannot support the democrats even if it means voting for a detestable person like DJT. I do not want the type of gov't that the democrats desire and I fear they will achieve it as soon as they get 51 votes in the Senate and a democrat in the WH plus a democrat-controlled House.

BTW, I am not a member of the Republican Party. Never have been and never will be, but for now I support their party. And why anyone would vote for Liz Chaney is beyond me.

Really? Think harder.

Think, "actual conservatives".

Trump says he would be a dictator on day one and no one on USMB wants to talk about it. Suddenly it's all about GAZA. That's all Republicans want to talk about today.

Well here's another thing they don't want to talk about

Liz Cheney’s Memoir Is an Instant Bestseller​

They don't think all these books trashing Trump are going to hurt him in the election? Ha.

Well, not me but I was curious as to how many Republicans would vote for her as an Independent or a Libertarian in order to take votes away from Trump , especially since Biden appears to have his own spoilers. I was going to make the poll so that you couldn't see who voted what but was afraid lefties would abuse the intent of the poll to skew the results. Are there any Republicans out there who would vote for Liz?
I'd have to be in a state where it would matter. It's like my friends back east who vote for Trump. I tell them if they and their fmily and friends stayed home, it would matter not at all.

So this is an intellectual circle jerk thread.

I'd have to be in a state where it would matter. It's like my friends back east who vote for Trump. I tell them if they and their fmily and friends stayed home, it would matter not at all.

So this is an intellectual circle jerk thread.
My thread and I totally agree. It is for intellectual discussion only. In reality, it matters not at all.

I don't think I can ever call myself a Republican ever again considering what they are today but I would never vote for Liz.

Let's just say I will never vote for another Democrat the rest of my life and leave it at that. Who knows, if the GOP gets too bad maybe I stop voting altogether.

They are a as a group disgusting and beyond hope.
not voting for a R means a vote for a D

The Ds love to hear this kind of comment you just made

What is “amoral” about Haley, DeSantis or Ramaswamy?

I am a conservative and I could never vote for Liz Cheney. The Neo con element needs to be flushed out of the GOP. Their interventionist foreign policies need to go away. Plus they have no problem with expanding the size and scope of government.

Forum List

Back