I Am A Republican And Would Vote For Liz Cheney As An Independent Or Libertarian

Would You Vote For Liz Cheney In The General To Take Votes Away From Trump?

• Yes, I am a Republican and would vote for her to take votes away from Trump

• No, I am a Republican and would not vote for her to take votes away from Trump

• I'd have to think on that

• Other

• I'm actually a Democrat and would vote for her, taking votes away from Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
When I tell you Trump, your leader is a Nazi, please don't respond that Kathy Griffin is a Nazi too. Certainly you see why you shouldn't do that right moron?
It is Biden who wants to control the media to only report what the government tells them to. That makes Biden the Nazi.

All bullshit, of course.

You despise her because she spoke out against your orange God. Nothing more.
She joined with those who abused their power to get Trump with a phony Jan 6th committee who set out to rig the investigation against Trump by only telling one side of the story and deliberately squashing anything and everything that would help Trump.

It is Biden who wants to control the media to only report what the government tells them to. That makes Biden the Nazi.
I'm sure Hitler said shit like that too when someone said he was acting like a "whatever they called Nazi's before Nazi's were a thing"

Biden doesn't stop Fox News or Right Wing Radio from non stop lying. Don't blame Dominion for winning against Fox. They slandered that companies good name. But never did that to Diebold when they helped Bush steal Florida. Selective outrage.

She joined with those who abused their power to get Trump with a phony Jan 6th committee who set out to rig the investigation against Trump by only telling one side of the story and deliberately squashing anything and everything that would help Trump.
One side of the story? What's the other side? Lies? Plots? Conspiracy theories? We have you guys on tape saying fuck the election.

Remember what one of Trump's fixers said before the election? Who said this quote

'F**k the voting, let's get right to the violence': CNN obtains documentary clips of Trump ally

Roger Stone. The same guy who helped Bush steal Florida in 2000. Same guy Trump pardoned.

I'm sure Hitler said shit like that too when someone said he was acting like a "whatever they called Nazi's before Nazi's were a thing"

Biden doesn't stop Fox News or Right Wing Radio from non stop lying. Don't blame Dominion for winning against Fox. They slandered that companies good name. But never did that to Diebold when they helped Bush steal Florida. Selective outrage.
Biden tightly controls all non right wing media and has attempted to control all media. Fortunately, he wasn't able to enforce total control but he controls everything that is not right wing media. He just tried influencing and putting pressure on the New York Times to do his bidding, which they pretty much do anyway.

One side of the story? What's the other side? Lies? Plots? Conspiracy theories? We have you guys on tape saying fuck the election.

Remember what one of Trump's fixers said before the election? Who said this quote

'F**k the voting, let's get right to the violence': CNN obtains documentary clips of Trump ally

Roger Stone. The same guy who helped Bush steal Florida in 2000. Same guy Trump pardoned.
Anyone's testimony that would help Trump was either squashed, the testimony not allowed in the first place, or twisted into something else.

Well, not me but I was curious as to how many Republicans would vote for her as an Independent or a Libertarian in order to take votes away from Trump , especially since Biden appears to have his own spoilers. I was going to make the poll so that you couldn't see who voted what but was afraid lefties would abuse the intent of the poll to skew the results. Are there any Republicans out there who would vote for Liz?
Cheney is a warmonger and would never get my vote.

Well, not me but I was curious as to how many Republicans would vote for her as an Independent or a Libertarian in order to take votes away from Trump , especially since Biden appears to have his own spoilers. I was going to make the poll so that you couldn't see who voted what but was afraid lefties would abuse the intent of the poll to skew the results. Are there any Republicans out there who would vote for Liz?
She's not running and if she were she wouldn't take any votes away from Trump

Biden tightly controls all non right wing media and has attempted to control all media. Fortunately, he wasn't able to enforce total control but he controls everything that is not right wing media. He just tried influencing and putting pressure on the New York Times to do his bidding, which they pretty much do anyway.
Think about how crazy that is. Biden controls the media? You're exaggerating buddy.

And being too harsh on Biden. Not our fault the press was so anti Trump. I get why they were. So am I. They aren't nazi press. Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, are all nazi news. Rush, nazi media. God rest his soul burning in hell.

Like I said...."the Idiot wing" ^^^^ cheese nuts up there thinks Obidens' did not have daily calls with GOOGLE, FB and all other MSM all thru Elections and prior to. Spin after. FOX, all of them are in on it.

She's not running and if she were she wouldn't take any votes away from Trump
My opinion is that as she looks at the polls and sees spoilers in the race taking votes away from Biden, putting Trump in the lead, she will panic and strongly think that someone must enter the race who would actually take votes away from Trump. She promised she would do whatever it takes to stop Trump. Running as an independent probably would do very little to accomplish that but, if she were to get the nomination for the Libertarian party, it could very well give them the strongest candidate they ever had and take votes away from Trump as most Libertarians do anyway. Not so far fetched but, even then, she may take away votes evenly from both Trump and Biden.

My opinion is that as she looks at the polls and sees spoilers in the race taking votes away from Biden, putting Trump in the lead, she will panic and strongly think that someone must enter the race who would actually take votes away from Trump. She promised she would do whatever it takes to stop Trump. Running as an independent probably would do very little to accomplish that but, if she were to get the nomination for the Libertarian party, it could very well give them the strongest candidate they ever had and take votes away from Trump as most Libertarians do anyway. Not so far fetched but, even then, she may take away votes evenly from both Trump and Biden.
Yes it's far fetched because Liz Cheney is NOT a Libertarian and wouldn't run as a Libertarian. She's old school conservative and there isn't a party for people like that.

Yes it's far fetched because Liz Cheney is NOT a Libertarian and wouldn't run as a Libertarian. She's old school conservative and there isn't a party for people like that.
Standard thinking would say that you were right. However, I wouldn't just automatically discount the possibility. If the Libertarians were smart, they would court her instead of constantly fielding losers. Nobody even knew who a Jo Jorgenson was.

Standard thinking would say that you were right. However, I wouldn't just automatically discount the possibility. If the Libertarians were smart, they would court her instead of constantly fielding losers. Nobody even knew who a Jo Jorgenson was.
Cheney probably thinks of the Libertarians as losers too.

Oh look, more total bullshit to cover for the real reason you dislike her. Cultism.

Dude... :wtf:

Forum List

Back