I am a confused guy..some woman please tell me what's going on?

I don't get what's going on? What the heck is with all these women accusers now a days , I believe them I just don't get it, I was raised to treat women with respect, I never went around cat calling a girl, I never touched her on her bottom, I always opened doors for a woman I didn't even know..

Why is this all in the news all of a sudden?

I don't get it..

So you aren't a girl- and you have never spoken with any women before.

My wife can tell great stories of how she was harrassed while working in restaurants- from managers coming on to her, to coworkers grabbing her as she went by. Some she confronted (when she was 16 years old and her first restaurant job- and the manager grabbed her- she announced it in the middle of the restaurant before she walked out)- some she let slide- because she needed the paycheck.

My sister has had similar experiences.

I am hoping that my daughter never does.

And that is what this is all about.
Not in depth like this, I never ask a girl this question before..

I remember when I was like 16 years old working at Arbys in the mall and three girls came running in saying they were being harassed by a bunch of thugs, I threw down my hat and said wait here I will take care of them..

I ran out the store and confronted them I whent right to the leader of the pack and I took him on..

I was waiting for a punch so I can knocked him on his ass..

The punch never came and I look behind me from wall to wall was a row of guys with their arms crossed ..

That's why they never threw a punch and the security guards came.

Damn. You are something else!

I don't get what's going on? What the heck is with all these women accusers now a days , I believe them I just don't get it, I was raised to treat women with respect, I never went around cat calling a girl, I never touched her on her bottom, I always opened doors for a woman I didn't even know..

I don't get it..

Why are you pretending to be confused?

It's no pretending because I am confused.

Please. Listen to he women who are explaining it to you. Don’t dismiss their comments out of hand. They are telling you the truth.

I’m pretty sure not all of them are telling the truth

Yeah. Yer a freak who doesn’t want to believe them. Clear as day.

Present compelling evidence and I’m on your side.

I don't get it..

Please. Listen to he women who are explaining it to you. Don’t dismiss their comments out of hand. They are telling you the truth.

Its not that I don’t want to believe them, but all these accusations years after these alleged incidents calls for a healthy amount of skepticism. If you had a brain you would see that.

Its not that I don’t want to believe them, but all these accusations years after these alleged incidents calls for a healthy amount of skepticism. If you had a brain you would see that.

Nope. They are absolutely believable and those who have brains can understand and empathize with why they waited so long.

I don't get it..

Where I grew up, If any male, no matter his status, did what RM is accused of doing, he would have had the crap beat out of him and rode out of town on a rail. That is exactly why I don't believe half of what's being pushed as reality.
It seemed unusual to me, too, that some pissed off brothers or fathers weren't beating the daylights out of Roy Moore for his lechery. Maybe they did and we just don't know about it.
It doesn't show me that he didn't do it; my own pet theory (which I realize I will never know for sure) is that SOMETHING scared him out of it, and it may well have been an infuriated relative of an underage girl. All behind the scenes.

Eat shit Pop. Yer a waste of time.

That’s funny coming from you.

I deleted. It wasn’t a nice thing to say.

True. But not nice.

I don't get it..

Where I grew up, If any male, no matter his status, did what RM is accused of doing, he would have had the crap beat out of him and rode out of town on a rail. That is exactly why I don't believe half of what's being pushed as reality.
It seemed unusual to me, too, that some pissed off brothers or fathers weren't beating the daylights out of Roy Moore for his lechery. Maybe they did and we just don't know about it.
It doesn't show me that he didn't do it; my own pet theory (which I realize I will never know for sure) is that SOMETHING scared him out of it, and it may well have been an infuriated relative of an underage girl. All behind the scenes.

Been around too damn long to think a thirty something would survive in such a community.

Nope. They are absolutely believable and those who have brains can understand and empathize with why they waited so long.

Not in all cases. I mean it’s pretty easy to claim false allegations of this sort. I’m not saying everyone is lying, but I am saying some certainly are.

I deleted. It wasn’t a nice thing to say.

True. But not nice.

Not to worry, I considered the source.

I don't get it..

Been around too damn long to think a thirty something would survive in such a community.
But are you from Alabama? Neither am I. It seems from what I've been reading, things are different in Alabama. Maybe they don't care, like people are saying? Seems hard to believe, but -- well, is it because of the culture there?

I don't get it..

But are you from Alabama? Neither am I. It seems from what I've been reading, things are different in Alabama. Maybe they don't care, like people are saying? Seems hard to believe, but -- well, is it because of the culture there?

Alabama is quite similar to where I grew up.

I just don't get it..some girl please explain it to me..

You should just Dr late yourself to be a girl, gain some understanding and insight and then when you are ready, just change back into a guy again.

Problem solved.

Not in all cases. I mean it’s pretty easy to claim false allegations of this sort. I’m not saying everyone is lying, but I am saying some certainly are.

Which ones? How do you know?

Did Roy Moore take advantage of teenaged girls?

Simple shit. He did. He is a fucking creeper who plays like a Christian.

Which ones? How do you know?

Did Roy Moore take advantage of teenaged girls?

Simple shit. He did. He is a fucking creeper who plays like a Christian.

Um maybe u haven’t been following the news, but Roy Moore isn’t the only guy accused of wrongdoing, dumbass.

I don't get it..
All that I can tell you is that nothing has ever been done to me. Has anything ever been said to me? Yes, but that is as far as it ever went. Was anything bad said to me? No. If anything, I took what was said as a compliment, but in my opinion, a person can never be given too much of that kind of thing anyways, especially when what they are more used to is the alternative.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Several years ago, a guy once told me that if he wasn't married already, that he would ask me out and because of how little such a thing has been said to me, I was like, "Thank you!" and then I respectfully went on to tell him about where I stand on the things that need to be acknowledged where my having to do with anyone in such a way is concerned. We never did hook up, but he was respectful after learning where it is that I stand on them things that have to be addressed at some point. Needless to say, I don't waste time in letting people know what it is that I think needs to be known about me and I put out there both the good and the bad.

I don't know that many woman would lie about such a thing. Look at the wringer they are put through? Would anyone volunteer for that? I know it does happen where false allegations are made, but I think that is the exception and not the norm. However, considering politics, I have to put all of that aside. It seems like anything goes. Politics is really the dirtiest game.

Forum List

Back