I almost cried thinking...

mmm .. Dante ?

th

I don't think so.

*****SMILE*****

:)

• Banned
Live in the present, plan for the future. Don't dwell in the past. No good can ever come from it.
For a long time I've told people that wherever I go, I carry my past around with me on my back, in a knapsack. It's baggage. I do not let it lead me. Every once in a while I stop, take it out and look at it and then put it back. /The past will not disappear. It informs and defines us. But, each day I get to choose how I react to things I cannot control

I almost cried thinking...​

And I do all the time . Cry and die .

Of course, I should treat these lost souls with some compassion .Our most silly , soppy , lobotomised etc .

And it's just such a shame that they exert such effort but nothing ever worthwhile results .

But it is good that they cry because they make me bawl every fucking hour of every fucking day . Twerps .

No doubt reciprocated but I shot them first . So stay dead .

• Banned

I almost cried thinking...​

And I do all the time . Cry and die .

Of course, I should treat these lost souls with some compassion .Our most silly , soppy , lobotomised etc .

And it's just such a shame that they exert such effort but nothing ever worthwhile results .

But it is good that they cry because they make me bawl every fucking hour of every fucking day . Twerps .

No doubt reciprocated but I shot them first . So stay dead .

The dead live on in memories, in dreams

Forum List

Back