Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

For other reasons, obviously.

Like I said in my first post, you can find plenty of things to knock Biden on. But Americans agree that he has handled covid much better than Trump did.
Give me 3 sans COVID handing. Americans don’t agree. You’re comparing apples and oranges. I already explained why

Give me 3 sans COVID handing. Americans don’t agree. You’re comparing apples and oranges. I already explained why

The economy, foreign policy, immigration.

His lowering approval rating is more a result of those three than his handling of Covid, in my opinion.

Like I said, you can find plenty of stuff to knock him on but the American people believe he has been better on covid than Trump has.

The economy, foreign policy, immigration.

His lowering approval rating is more a result of those three than his handling of Covid, in my opinion.

Like I said, you can find plenty of stuff to knock him on but the American people believe he has been better on covid than Trump has.
Foreign policy you mean Afghanistan? You can’t say he has done a better job as it’s a different job. Not sure why you can’t understand that. Trump was dealing with a new virus, lockdowns and no vaccines. So you agree that Biden sucks. You think Trump sucks as you’re a Leftist so your view on him is irrelevant and the polls weren’t taken at the same time. But you do agree that Biden sucks. Excellent.

#Red Wave 2022

He ran on that. And the sheep voted for him. Where is the news media to hold him accountable sans outlets like Fox?

So, Biden is supposed to honest with the American people but according to you Trump doing so would have caused a major panic...could you be more dishonest and two-faced if you tried?

Foreign policy you mean Afghanistan?
Primarily Afghanistan, yes. His poll numbers took a huge hit from that. This would partly explain why his poll numbers are down.

Polls indicate that his approval went down from Afghanistan and polls also indicate that his approval for handling covid has been better than Trump's. Both statements are true. Pretty simple stuff.

Nobody would have cared had he done any of those things. Who is going to whine about an increase in PPE gear?
Oh bullshit. You people would have made a federal case over anything he did.

Trumps PPE kills people!
Trumps masks are the wrong color! Racist!
Trump is making side money on every mask!
Trump is wasting money on masks because that’s what Putin wants!

STFU clown.

So, Biden is supposed to honest with the American people but according to you Trump doing so would have caused a major panic...could you be more dishonest and two-faced if you tried?
Yes because the main stream media is in Bidens back pocket. But you don’t want to discuss that you want to throw shots. I am the most honest person on this board. If what happened to Hunter happened to Don Jr. every news media outlet would have covered it vs burying it? I am Neither dishonest nor two faced. You talk a lot of shit on a Message Board. Would you say the same shit to someone’s face? Highly doubt it. Be civil. Last warning or I will be uncivil as well and call your pussy ass out, mother fucker. Who do you think you’re talking to?

Oh bullshit. You people would have made a federal case over anything he did.

Trumps PPE kills people!
Trumps masks are the wrong color! Racist!
Trump is making side money on every mask!
Trump is wasting money on masks because that’s what Putin wants!

STFU clown.

Fuck off moron, nobody whined about it when he did it in late March.

Primarily Afghanistan, yes. His poll numbers took a huge hit from that. This would partly explain why his poll numbers are down.

Polls indicate that his approval went down from Afghanistan and polls also indicate that his approval for handling covid has been better than Trump's. Both statements are true. Pretty simple stuff.
So if Trump was an F, Biden is a D- and again you’re being a dick as you refuse to acknowledge that they aren’t being compared in those polls. Different times and different situations. But you do you. You will defend your potted plant in Chief at all costs. Embarrassment 101

Fuck off moron, nobody whined about it when he did it in late March.
I did. I said Trump should have had a financial expert, a virus expert and a psychological expert taking questions in every press conference he did. I was Disappointed in him for not doing that. So fuck you, you sanctimonious little pussy.

So if Trump was an F, Biden is a D-
I'm not getting into subjective letter grades. I'm just saying that Biden's handling of covid, specifically, has been significantly better than Trump's. Polling data shows that Americans agree with me on this.

1634434266318.png

1634434276006.png

I'm not getting into subjective letter grades. I'm just saying that Biden's handling of covid, specifically, has been significantly better than Trump's. Polling data shows that Americans agree with me on this.

View attachment 552777

View attachment 552778
So I am not allowed to disagree with the average person that was polled? That doesn’t make any sense and the polls are not apples to apples. Should we compare resumes again because you cannot seem to comprehend what I am saying. It’s like polling who was the best all time NBA player. Bill Russell or LeBron James. The polls would not mean much as it was different periods of time and different circumstances.

When COVID deaths took place under Trump it was 100% his fault and NOT the governors like Cuomo. Now that deaths under Biden have surpassed those under Trump despite Biden having been gifted the vaccine. But the Left?!?!? They blame the unvaccinated and governors like DeSantis and Abbot....NOT BIDEN!

The idiot leftists claim this is a Republican virus but this must be a Democrat unemployment malaise.

The states with the lowest unemployment %? Either Red or Purple. Highest!?!?!? BLUE. Why? Even the vaccinated wear masks and live in fear as the Govt supplies them with money and free rent.

Nebraska2.21
Utah2.62
Idaho2.93
South Dakota2.93
New Hampshire3.05
Vermont3.05
Alabama3.17
Oklahoma3.28
Georgia3.59
Montana3.59
North Dakota3.611
Kansas3.812
Minnesota3.812
Wisconsin3.914
Missouri4.015
Virginia4.015
Indiana4.117
Iowa4.117
Arkansas4.219
South Carolina4.219
Kentucky4.321
North Carolina4.321
Tennessee4.623
Michigan4.724
West Virginia4.825
Maine4.926
Oregon4.926
Wyoming4.926
Florida5.029
Massachusetts5.029
Washington5.131
Delaware5.432
Ohio5.432
Rhode Island5.834
Colorado5.935
Maryland5.935
Texas5.935
Mississippi6.038
Arizona6.239
Louisiana6.239
Alaska6.441
Pennsylvania6.441
District of Columbia6.543
Hawaii7.044
Illinois7.044
Connecticut7.246
New Jersey7.246
New Mexico7.246
New York7.449
California7.550
Nevada7.751

Biden has been a terrible president and awful leader and the poll numbers reflect that.

A Pew Research Center poll found that from July to September, Biden's approval rating fell by 18 points among Black voters, 16 points among Hispanics and 12 points among women. He won all three groups by lopsided margins last year. Among voters who identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, his approval fell by 13 points, to 75 percent.

Among independents, another key group that powered him into the White House, Biden's approval fell from 54 percent to 42 percent over the summer.

TRUTH OVER FACTS
BUYER'S REMORSE
POTTED PLANT IN CHIEF

Biden’s is the second Democratic administration tasked with cleaning up a second Republican mess.

they aren’t being polled at the same point of the cycle of the virus so it’s not a fair comparison.

Of course they can’t be polled on covid at the same time. They’re being polled on how they handled the virus during their own respective terms.

Trump had the beginning of it and failed. Biden campaigned on cleaning it up and has done better with it.

Not complicated.

Forum List

Back