Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

The world is chanting fu#k Joe Biden. What are you talking about?
I'm talking about poll results showing that people think Biden has done better on Covid than Trump.

What are YOU talking about? How does a chant refute my point?

The fire that is COVID started under trump.

trump did little to contain it. Korea didn't have to lock down or pay out trillions in stimulus. All trump had to do is copy Korea.

But instead trump told his followers to accept COVID. A lot of trump's followers were old and a lot of them died to COVID.
Trump addressed the bio attack in his 2020 SoU address and Pelosi, the petulant child, ripped up her copy on live TV.
Trump addressed the bio attack and democrats encouraged attending Mardi Gras and Chinese NY celebrations, resulting in major spread of the virus.
Trump placed a travel ban on China and Biden and democrats, especially Pravda, accused him of xenophobia.
A poor memory is a sign of abbreviated intellect.
Democrats are retarded baboons.

I would like him to admit that he could not do a better job. This is a very difficult virus to contain. And he has the vaccines that Trump did not. That is all. Not asking for the world.

wait....so you want him to be honest with the American people?

hmmm....where have I heard that before.

The fire that is COVID started under trump.

trump did little to contain it. Korea didn't have to lock down or pay out trillions in stimulus. All trump had to do is copy Korea.

But instead trump told his followers to accept COVID. A lot of trump's followers were old and a lot of them died to COVID.
bs

cnn talking points spouted mindlessly by those dumb enough to watch their fake news

I'm talking about poll results showing that people think Biden has done better on Covid than Trump.

What are YOU talking about? How does a chant refute my point?
More deaths this year already with a vaccine.
Americans disagree with that assessment of how Trump was doing.

See the 2020 election.
Lol, see the poll numbers? Your boy is at 38%. You're a great liberal, living in the past. You know, the Trump years!

More deaths this year already with a vaccine.

Lol, see the poll numbers? Your boy is at 38%. You're a great liberal, living in the past. You know, the Trump years!
There are more deaths because the virus has spread and because there are many stupid people who refuse to get vaccinated. Can you guess what political party they're mostly in? The deaths that occur now are mostly a choice. Not much can be done about that.

Yes, the poll numbers that show that people support Biden's handling of covid more than they did of Trump. What part of that did you have trouble understanding?

There are more deaths because the virus has spread and because there are many stupid people who refuse to get vaccinated. Can you guess what political party they're mostly in? The deaths that occur now are mostly a choice. Not much can be done about that.

Yes, the poll numbers that show that people support Biden's handling of covid more than they did of Trump. What part of that did you have trouble understanding?
What specifically did Biden do that Trump didn't? Now be specific or shut up.

Start preparing in Jan vice late March.

Start mass producing PPE gear in Jan vice late March

Start mass producing testing kits in Jan vice late March.

Be honest with the citizens of the country about the danger of the virus.

These are all things that SK did and we did not.

The result is 2200 more death per million people here vice SK
If he had done any of that you people would have lost your fucking minds.

If Trump is supposed to do all that in January does that mean Pelosi and the rest of you worthless dems shouldn’t have been down China town telling people to come visit? Or maybe you assholes shouldn’t have been calling him racist for stopping travel from China?

Fuck you and your shoulda bullshit. Maybe your party shoulda not been such worthless fucks.

FB_IMG_1633606871155.jpg

So you admit, you elected a complete screw up to replace someone that was doing great for America?
Trump wasn’t doing great for America. He was leading us down a dangerous path of self destruction.

If there was any doubt left about this fact, Jan 6th dispelled it.

My source says otherwise.

Then why are Bidens numbers so bad? People were angry at Trump. He shut down the country. I get it. I was Angry too. Biden has the vaccines and the lock downs are behind us. So why the poor poll results?

What specifically did Biden do that Trump didn't? Now be specific or shut up.

- He has pushed the vaccine consistently.

- He didn't downplay the seriousness of the virus.

- He hasn't gotten into disagreements with his medical advisors.

Apparently you're having trouble reading. Here, let me help you. I'm going to post this again for you.

"Yes, the poll numbers that show that people support Biden's handling of covid more than they did of Trump. What part of that did you have trouble understanding?"

Do you see the part where it says "covid"? Yea. That's kind of an important part of what I'm saying. You see, my claim is that Americans think Biden has handled COVID better than Trump has. See that? Make sense now?

And you folks on the right never gave Trump 1% of the blame and now Biden get 100% of it.

There seems to fit the situation...You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

That's not true. Most of these posts are mainly to point out the hypocrisy of how those on the left assigned 100% of the blame to Trump, while not assigning any blame to Biden. The fact remains that this has been a farce all along, with outrageously elevated death reporting since day one based on criteria that have never been used before this. To say the deaths are Biden's fault or Trump's fault is to fail to understand that this entire thing has been politicized ever since the media, politicians and bureaucrats realized they could exploit it for their benefit.

Forum List

Back