Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

And another thing:

A freaking global pandemic occurs and it would have been the hardest thing to blame Trump about. He's not a doctor. All he had to do was defer to the experts and be re-assuring to the American people. It should have been easy for the president to handle. He could have said something like this:

"My health experts inform me that the virus is dangerous. Rest assured that we are doing everything we can. We have assembled teams and we are working day and night to make sure that the American people are safe. Wash your hands and try to take reasonable precautions as we navigate through this together. Here is Dr. Fauci to answer your questions."

If he acts like that, then he wins the election in my opinion. All he had to do was act like a reasonable adult.
Sounds logical. I doubt the biased media would have seen it that way. I appreciate the post.

The vaccine is not a cure. Its yet another level of protection.
Again.... Why are there more infections under Joey Xi Bai Dung of Wuhan Covid-19 virus when vaccinations have been administered to more than 60% of the population?

When COVID deaths took place under Trump it was 100% his fault and NOT the governors like Cuomo. Now that deaths under Biden have surpassed those under Trump despite Biden having been gifted the vaccine. But the Left?!?!? They blame the unvaccinated and governors like DeSantis and Abbot....NOT BIDEN!

And you folks on the right never gave Trump 1% of the blame and now Biden get 100% of it.

There seems to fit the situation...You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Copy Korea how?

Start preparing in Jan vice late March.

Start mass producing PPE gear in Jan vice late March

Start mass producing testing kits in Jan vice late March.

Be honest with the citizens of the country about the danger of the virus.

These are all things that SK did and we did not.

The result is 2200 more death per million people here vice SK

And you folks on the right never gave Trump 1% of the blame and now Biden get 100% of it.

There seems to fit the situation...You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
100% blame Biden as he ran on the fact that he would do a better job.

You’re wrong. I explained why. You’re very stupid with all due respect.

So you come here to troll. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing per usual.

what would you like to see him do?

you once asked me what I thought Trump could have done better and I told you, so how about it...tell me what you think Biden should be doing that he is not.

You’re wrong. I explained why. You’re very stupid with all due respect.

You have no respect for me, you do not need to lie about it, that just makes you look like a pussy.

And nothing I said was wrong, SK did everything I said, as did Trump.

He has done a better job handling covid. Americans agree.

1634427361746.png

1634427387106.png

what would you like to see him do?

you once asked me what I thought Trump could have done better and I told you, so how about it...tell me what you think Biden should be doing that he is not.
I would like him to admit that he could not do a better job. This is a very difficult virus to contain. And he has the vaccines that Trump did not. That is all. Not asking for the world.

Americans agree that he has handled covid much better than Trump did.
No they don’t. If they did his approval rating would not be hovering around 40%. What part of my OP do you disagree with? Are you saying our media holds him as responsible as they held Trump? That would be a lie

Forum List

Back