Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

XponentialChaos
Of course they can’t be polled on covid at the same time. They’re being polled on how they handled the virus during their own respective terms.

Trump had the beginning of it and failed. Biden campaigned on cleaning it up and has done better with it.

Not complicated.
I explained how Trump didn’t do well but he didn’t fail because he got us warp speed and the PPP loans. Something those without financial acumen would not understand so for you it’s complicated. Biden said he would be much better. He isn’t. More deaths under him, high unemployment, inflation, border crisis and Afghanistan disaster and unlike Trump his personality isn’t polarizing.

Not complicated. He sucks and you don’t disagree you just keep deflecting to Trump.

Of course they can’t be polled on covid at the same time. They’re being polled on how they handled the virus during their own respective terms.

Trump had the beginning of it and failed. Biden campaigned on cleaning it up and has done better with it.

Not complicated.
Show a link of how independents feel about his handling of the virus. In my OP I made sure to concentrate on them since others are more biased.

You expected the Dems to do something honest or ethical?????

You expect them to take responsibility for their degradation, corruption, and destruction of this country and it's people?

Did you miss your caffeine fix this morning Azog???
Nope. I expect Them to come out here and make asses of themselves. I was right again.

Show a link of how independents feel about his handling of the virus. In my OP I made sure to concentrate on them since others are more biased.
Independents also believe that Biden has handled covid better than Trump.

1634436045525.png
1634436081803.png

You're confused.
You admitted they aren’t polled at the same time. So the debate is pointless. What we have is someone who said he would be much better than Trump and in facts has been much worse. Let’s see how the 2022 Congress seats end up holding up for his party

I did. I said Trump should have had a financial expert, a virus expert and a psychological expert taking questions in every press conference he did. I was Disappointed in him for not doing that. So fuck you, you sanctimonious little pussy.

Please, you have done nothing but kiss Trump's ass on this forum. You are the fuck that thinks telling the truth is a bad thing, unless if helps you score political points

Forum List

Back