CDZ Hush money indictment...is this news?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
WSJ: Draft indictment detailed Trump’s role in hush money scheme

WSJ: Draft indictment detailed Trump's role in hush money scheme - CNNPolitics

Has Trump just manned up and say he paid off the gals and if he violated any finer points of the law he apologies and takes his lumps? Its not like I expect jail time. We'll just figure out he is sloppy or hires some idiots who aren't soo good at their jobs.

I guess they'll still have to still investigate though so it will still drag on in the news.

To be bipartisan, if Bill Clinton was here and told me he never paid off a woman I'd be more surprised than if he had. Oh well, been hearing about Clinton's thing for 23 years so I guess we'll be talking about Trump's trophy hunts until 2040ish.

So yeah, if you were Donald, what would you do? Come clean? What's the worst that happens? A crony or two loses their law license and gets house arrest?

How MANY TIMES did Trump lie about this?

How many times has Trump's story changed on this?

First Trump denied everything.

Then Trump's story morphed & changed many times.

Just more examples of ONE FACT: If Trump's lips are moving Trump is lying.

Maybe Donald just likes being in the news. Its tough to deny he is a trophy hunter and recycler. If I had "bagged and tagged" the Stormy trophy fifteen years ago I wouldn't mind ppl talking about it.

And its not like the moral minority is going to vote for a Democrat against him...so maybe he figures he has nothing to lose by letting it perculate?

WSJ: Draft indictment detailed Trump’s role in hush money scheme

WSJ: Draft indictment detailed Trump's role in hush money scheme - CNNPolitics

Has Trump just manned up and say he paid off the gals and if he violated any finer points of the law he apologies and takes his lumps? Its not like I expect jail time. We'll just figure out he is sloppy or hires some idiots who aren't soo good at their jobs.

I guess they'll still have to still investigate though so it will still drag on in the news.

To be bipartisan, if Bill Clinton was here and told me he never paid off a woman I'd be more surprised than if he had. Oh well, been hearing about Clinton's thing for 23 years so I guess we'll be talking about Trump's trophy hunts until 2040ish.

So yeah, if you were Donald, what would you do? Come clean? What's the worst that happens? A crony or two loses their law license and gets house arrest?

Yes, it is news.

It's news because Trump has consistatantly lied about these payoffs. Now there is hard, irrefutable evidence of that.

And it almost certainly is an election law violation in which the candidate himself was a direct conspirator.

Donald never comes clean.

The worst that could happen is that he is impeached over this, although that's extremely unlikely.

Maybe Donald just likes being in the news. Its tough to deny he is a trophy hunter and recycler. If I had "bagged and tagged" the Stormy trophy fifteen years ago I wouldn't mind ppl talking about it.

And its not like the moral minority is going to vote for a Democrat against him...so maybe he figures he has nothing to lose by letting it perculate?

Trump is NOTHING MORE than an 'attention whore,' period.

IT'S ALL ABOUT DONALD, period.

Keep trying. Who cares if he did pay off some hoes? I’m sure it was done with his own money. It’s alleged now. And if he did pay them off and they are talking, they violated the agreement. Maybe he needs to pay Tom Cruz for some lessons on how to draft the non disclosure agreements. Seems to work for him? He should also counter with “I did not have sex with that woman”. Expect tons more of this [emoji90], soon and consistently. Hey, come to think of it, what ever happened to that Weinstein guy? He must be happy, as the heat if off of him currently. And I wonder how little Bill is getting along in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back