CDZ Does anyone want to get elected?

Do you want to run for something or help someone else who is?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I don't mean just talking about it, I'm talking about being about it. It can be anything governmental. Town Treasurer even. It doesn't matter what your political philosophy is or even if you want to run for local or higher office on a single issue.

Alternatively, lets say that you don't want to run for office, would you elect to work on their campaign in some way beyond just personal campaign finance contribution?

I put an anonymous poll up in case you do but don't want to say.

2024 is wide open for a swarm.

I don't mean just talking about it, I'm talking about being about it. It can be anything governmental. Town Treasurer even. It doesn't matter what your political philosophy is or even if you want to run for local or higher office on a single issue.

Alternatively, lets say that you don't want to run for office, would you elect to work on their campaign in some way beyond just personal campaign finance contribution?

This was about the "Pink Wave." Over 100 women will be representing the people in Congress. This was Colbert's take on it; I thought it was pretty funny.

My Masonic Temple and Legion Post has for years joked with me or so I thought about running for the US Senate. Turns out they were dead set serious. However, the better half to be says no way. Thus no way.

The best man, or woman, for the job is often the one who doesn't want it... that's what made Fred Thompson such an appealing candidate in my mind.

Sadly, he really didn't want it. Then he died.

My Masonic Temple and Legion Post has for years joked with me or so I thought about running for the US Senate. Turns out they were dead set serious. However, the better half to be says no way. Thus no way.

Well, chances are you wouldn't get elected. But, you might. It's still a win/win, though, either way. Even if you don't get elected, you're still changing the course of political history.

I say, we have representatives to public Office; we should insist they do their Jobs!

No interest.

The job of politician is way too hard.

I say, we have representatives to public Office; we should insist they do their Jobs!
would that be a nice change of pace.

Voting and trolling posts is about as far politically as I will ever go.

I just don't have that whole sales pitch personality that a successful politician really needs.

There is a special talent to convince people to buy into something they really don't want.

Forum List

Back