Barr warns trump that the Mar-a-lago documents case is more dangerous than hush money

It is not having the documents. It is obstructing the efforts to recover the documents. There will be evidence that trump concealed and even lied to his attorneys about the documents. trump is making Nixon look like a Boy Scout. He is a Mafia Boss in Political clothing.

Both Biden and Pence had classified documents, but they immediately gave them back. trump, on the other hand, concealed, moved, and even shared the documents with others. The DOJ is gonna make his life more miserable than it is now.

To this day, trump swears that the documents belong to him. That is a lie and it was be proven in court. trump has dug a hole that he cannot get out of.

As I said, the warrant violated the Fourth Amendment and has yet to be adjudicated, and only will be if they charge Trump with a BS obstruction charge.

Biden had those papers insecurely stored at the Penn Biden Center, anyone could get their hands on them. Over 1100 pages worth whereas the DoJ tried to claim just a few pages.

Last edited:
It is not having the documents. It is obstructing the efforts to recover the documents. There will be evidence that trump concealed and even lied to his attorneys about the documents. trump is making Nixon look like a Boy Scout. He is a Mafia Boss in Political clothing.

Both Biden and Pence had classified documents, but they immediately gave them back. trump, on the other hand, concealed, moved, and even shared the documents with others. The DOJ is gonna make his life more miserable than it is now.

To this day, trump swears that the documents belong to him. That is a lie and it was be proven in court. trump has dug a hole that he cannot get out of.

How do you know about "there will be evidence" of anything not reported? Did you learn this from leftyQ?

Read the fucking article. He didn't say that the documents case was a winning case; he merely said that it was stronger than the bullshit in Manhattan. The one in Georgia will be tossed before lunch.

President Trump has several winning arguments for the documents case. The worst part is that it will be a distraction during an important time on the campaign.

As I said, the warrant violated the Fourth Amendment and has yet to be adjudicated, and only will be if they charge Trump with a BS obstruction charge.

Biden had those papers insecurely stored at the Penn Biden Center, anyone could get their hands on them. Over 1100 pages worth whereas the DoJ tried to claim just a few pages.
Read my post again, Idiot. It is NOT that Biden and Pence had documents. That will be investigated and they will be cleared. But trump will be charged with Obstruction of Justice. That will be his third indictment, after the hush money, Georgia voting charges and later, J6. The search at his Florida whore house was approved by a judge after months of negotiations with he and his lawyers. It was a last ditch effort to get the classified documents he was hiding. Barr protected him until J6 when he finally realized that trump is a seditionist and a Mafia Boss.

Your boy is in deep doo doo.

Read my post again, Idiot. It is NOT that Biden and Pence had documents. That will be investigated and they will be cleared. But trump will be charged with Obstruction of Justice. That will be his third indictment, after the hush money, Georgia voting charges and later, J6. The search at his Florida whore house was approved by a judge after months of negotiations with he and his lawyers. It was a last ditch effort to get the classified documents he was hiding. Barr protected him until J6 when he finally realized that trump is a seditionist and a Mafia Boss.

Who are you calling an idiot when I twice have said the warrant used to search MAL was a Fourth Amendment violation and that has yet to be adjudicated and will likely only be adjudicated if they file a BS obstruction charge against Trump.

Biden will be cleared? He had classified documents from when he was a Senator, meaning he stole them from a SCIF.

Now either stop your childish name calling or I'll put you on ignore.

He is right. I think the hush money case will never go to trial. Georgia will indict next and then the DOJ will indict over obstruction of justice. Barr knows they have the goods on trump.

But the hush money indictment opened the door for the others. The sky is not going to fall because a former president is indicted. trump is going down. And if the GOP nominates trump...they will see defeats across the board. The party is in real trouble, cause they are too cowardly to tell trump to hit the road.
Why in hell would any thinking person believe a word Bill Barr says?

Like so many others in the swamp, he is a known liar who made his bones with the deep state years ago.

He is right. I think the hush money case will never go to trial. Georgia will indict next and then the DOJ will indict over obstruction of justice. Barr knows they have the goods on trump.

But the hush money indictment opened the door for the others. The sky is not going to fall because a former president is indicted. trump is going down. And if the GOP nominates trump...they will see defeats across the board. The party is in real trouble, cause they are too cowardly to tell trump to hit the road.
Stage 4 TDS for jimboliar, kook hospice care is imminent.

trump is on course to take the entire GOP down due to the incredible stupid MAGA cult. trump may be the first US president who goes to jail. He is breaking down barriers for presidential firsts.

First president to be impeached twice
First president to be indicted.
And soon, first president to sit behind bars.

I am sure there are other first that I did not think of.
jimboliar is Trump's biggest fan....

How could Democrat prosecutors even consider prosecuting Trump over Mar-a-Lago after Biden was caught with a box of top secret documents in his garage?

And the Georgia case where Trump sought to conspire with elections officials to commit voter fraud and other election crimes is the most dangerous case of them all.
Awwww lookie.....Mrs. Jones takes off her facediaper to sing along with jimboliar in TDS harmony....

More baloney from jimboliar at the TDS propaganda factory.

He will need to balance his appearances in court with his rallies for the GOP nomination. It ain't gonna be easy.
Sure it will jimboliar....hear that chachinging? That is the poll points going up for your Trumpy each time another bs charge is placed.
You Dims arent very smart are you?

More jimboliar fantasizing while looking at his Trumpy posters......

Who are you calling an idiot when I twice have said the warrant used to search MAL was a Fourth Amendment violation and that has yet to be adjudicated and will likely only be adjudicated if they file a BS obstruction charge against Trump.

Biden will be cleared? He had classified documents from when he was a Senator, meaning he stole them from a SCIF.

Now either stop your childish name calling or I'll put you on ignore.
Your boy is in Big Trouble. NY was the first of three...possible four indictments. Next will come Georgia and then the documents case. And the pit bull, Jack Smith, is lining up witnesses for a J6 indictment.

But you repubs ain't so.smart. they will nominate trump again.

Your boy is in Big Trouble. NY was the first of three...possible four indictments. Next will come Georgia and then the documents case. And the pit bull, Jack Smith, is lining up witnesses for a J6 indictment.

But you repubs ain't so.smart. they will nominate trump again.
Chaching, chaching.....the poll register keeps adding more and more gap points to Trump whenever jimboliar ropens up his piehole.

Forum List

Back