*Hush Money, Gone Bad!!!!

There are many problems with Bragg's case, among them the statute of limitations issues, the unethical way he stacked the indictments, duct-taping a federal statute onto these New York misdemeanors to create a "criminal" case, the fact that non-disclosure agreements are legal instruments unless they attempt to cover up a crime, and reporting that work done by Trump's attorney, Michael Cohen, was laid out as work done by an attorney.

Quick! Get the cops!

But wait, Bragg doesn't want the cops involved in any misdemeanors (or felonies, for that matter) because, as a Soros DA, there's almost no crime he's willing to prosecute. Note the illegal alien thugs who recently beat up New York cops and walked out free men within hours. This is the kind of prosecutor we're dealing with here.

Why aren't the cases of black men punching white women in the face on New York streets prosecuted as "hate" crimes? Bragg's office actually freed one of those suspects, who then committed more assaults. Bragg didn't even consider ringing Stormy Daniels up for threatening to tell all about Trump unless he paid her money while breaking her NDA contract. That's called extortion.

So Trump is in court for making "false entry in the business records of an enterprise" 34 times. Ordinarily, these are misdemeanors, but the crime Bragg is asking a jury to get Trump on is an "elections" crime of stealing the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton.

You read that right.

In his "Statement of Facts" undergirding the case, Bragg relies on a jury believing that Donald Trump stole the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton by lying about his alleged affairs.​

Sorry bout that,

1. So, Stephanie, the person known as Stormy Danials, didn't stay hushed eh? crazy stuff.
2. So she got the hush many, and yet we are trying to make, Trump pay again? crazy stuff.
3. Manafort is some how involved, a witness to the payoff, so she did get paid? crazy liberal stuff.
4. I see no laws broken, prostitute got paid to be quite, she got the money right? " "
5. Some Karen MacDoggel, another paid prostitute, she gets like 150,00, she was paid right?
6. Again no law broken.
7. Intent is what is best known, we know and see that the left will attack him for, EVERTHING, that comes to their rabbit brains.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, the biased judge says too early to say if Trump can attend Barron's graduation, but says Trump cannot attend oral arguments in SCOTUS next week.

Yeah, and his [the judge's] fucking daughter is a Democrat money launderer raking in big bucks with daddy the judge's clown show.

And it would not surprise me if a Bragg PAC got money from her.

Sorry bout that,

1. So, Stephanie, the person known as Stormy Danials, didn't stay hushed eh? crazy stuff.
2. So she got the hush many, and yet we are trying to make, Trump pay again? crazy stuff.
3. Manafort is some how involved, a witness to the payoff, so she did get paid? crazy liberal stuff.
4. I see no laws broken, prostitute got paid to be quite, she got the money right? " "
5. Some Karen MacDoggel, another paid prostitute, she gets like 150,00, she was paid right?
6. Again no law broken.
7. Intent is what is best known, we know and see that the left will attack him for, EVERTHING, that comes to their rabbit brains.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

She wasn't paid to have sex with Lardo.. he promised her a spot on the Apprentice.

Trump has always had to pay women for sex, but I don't think Karen McDougall or Stormy Daniels were prostitutes.

Are you feeling righteous,or something?

So, the biased judge says too early to say if Trump can attend Barron's graduation, but says Trump cannot attend oral arguments in SCOTUS next week.

Yeah, and his [the judge's] fucking daughter is a Democrat money launderer raking in big bucks with daddy the judge's clown show.

And it would not surprise me if a Bragg PAC got money from her.

You don't win by slandering the judge or his daughter. Poor Trump is so stupid.

I'm pointing out that you're a massive fucking ignoramus.

Let me guess...You've never been to a courtroom for anything more than to bargain down a traffic ticket.
Actually, yes, you got that right. Unlike you and your orange fuhrer, I have never been hauled to court on any criminal charge.

Next question.

She wasn't paid to have sex with Lardo.. he promised her a spot on the Apprentice.

Trump has always had to pay women for sex, but I don't think Karen McDougall or Stormy Daniels were prostitutes.

Are you feeling righteous,or something?
Sorry bout that,

1. So she got promised a gig on a show, and that why we are here?
lol!!!!
2. Thats no crime, just liberal bs in action.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My bad. It originally started as a Campaign Finance probe.

Started as, Cohen wasn't paying his federal taxes.

Five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution and then they added the fake charge, to try and get Trump.
Go ahead. Feel free to prove it.

Sorry bout that,

6. Again no law broken.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Prostitution is illegal.

That Cohen wasn't paying federal taxes?
That NDA payments are legal?
That NDA payments aren't campaign contributions?
What is this multiple-choice time? You made a statement. Back it up with links.

Come one, even a retard like you should be able to understand that. Now, git.

Go ahead. Feel free to prove it.

In August, Cohen pleaded guilty in the Southern District of New York to five counts of tax evasion, one count of bank fraud, one count of making an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an illegal campaign finance contribution — which he said were made "at the direction" of Trump.

DURR

Sorry bout that,

1. So she got promised a gig on a show, and that why we are here?
lol!!!!
2. Thats no crime, just liberal bs in action.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep Trump was a Democrat back then.

Do you think making faces and pouting in court will work in court?

Forum List

Back