Hush Hillary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Something for everyone here. Links at site, well worth reading:

http://marccooper.com/hillary-hush/

2. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    LOL. She won't hush, she knows the short memories of Americans will make them forget their horrible record on immigration. Even the fact that she has not introduced a single immigration bill the entire time she has had that great office of hers...

3. Emmett

Emmett Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    Just the thought that it might even be remotely possible that Mrs Clinton could run for the most powerful position in the world leaves absolutely NO DOUBT that this country is certainly f.........ed.

What is amazing is that she is a clever snake. Had she have handled the Monica thing differently she would not have escaped with this popularity. Be it as it may it was actually Bill who was popular, he could have won a third even having been a whoremonger and a liar. That proves to me that the average American gives not a damn about ethics or real quals, we just want hollywood type popularity to represent us in our government.

We're screwed honey! It isn't going to get better. Kids are getting fatter, people care less about everything that matters, no one gets a gold watch anymore and I haven't tasted apple pie since I don't know when. It's all relative to todays attitude. Remember when little boys went out on saturday morning with one goal in mind and that was to locate a ball game. You know what I mean. Video games rule childrens lives now, we actually believe what we see on TV (everything). The press has won the information war.

The Hildabeast would certainly have been better off to shut up! Every time she speaks she loses popularity so she shouold take your advice. As it stands she could probably make a decent claim to the D's nomination, if she continues to speak her opinions she will screw that up so I say, "SPEAK HILLARY".

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Hillary is a nightmare, but like John McC I do not think she'll get elected. McC will not get through the primaries, Hillary will, though she will wound the party, perhaps fatally. She will not get through the general elections.

The rest of your concerns, some are valid, though not as worrisome as they may appear. I still make apple pie! ;)

5. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Does anybody else find it discomfitting to consider that if HillBilly runs and wins that this nation's executive would be under the control of two families for at least 24 years?

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Yeah, I've thought and thought about that. :coffee3: :smoke: Really. Very uncomfortable.

7. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282

And Jeb (who is a damn good governor) is probably going to run in 2012 or 2016.

8. midswat

midswat Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Would Bill Clinton be the first lady if she won ? How does that work ?

9. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Hey Mally, still fighting the good fight I see.

Although I mut say, you're dedication to this board is down right creepy.

10. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    From what I've seen, there's not much quality leadership standing in the wings to go on stage. Couple of governors at best, and, as already indicated, their time is down the road a few years.