Husam Zomlot, Palestinian Authority ambassador to the UK, repeatedly refuses to condemn Hamas attack

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But remember, the Palestinians have nothing to do with Hamas and terrorism.

Husam Zomlot, Palestinian Authority ambassador to the U.K, on "Face the Nation" repeatedly refused to condemn the Oct. 7 terrorist attack in Gaza, and he said that "we need to see the U.S. play the role of honest mediator" amid negotiations with Israel

The US being a "honest moderator" would be a B-52 Arc Light raids up and down Gaza.....Problem solved, problem staying solved.

1024px-Bombs_from_B-52_Arc_Light_strike_exploding.jpg

So this guy supposedly represents the people of Palestine, right? So what are we to take from the fact that this representative will not condemn the Humas attacks? I thought we were supposed to separate the Palestinian people from Hamas? Sounds to me like this must be the prevailing view amongst the people.

So this guy supposedly represents the people of Palestine, right? So what are we to take from the fact that this representative will not condemn the Humas attacks? I thought we were supposed to separate the Palestinian people from Hamas? Sounds to me like this must be the prevailing view amongst the people.
Palestine weepers are merely for diversion

Forum List

Back