HURRICANE HARVEY could cost $190 BILLION, Topping HURRICANE KATRINA

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much was it in damage when it was Nashville that got flooded back in 2010?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Based on all I have seen from the OP author is not interested in any meaningful discussion, on any subject. He seems primarily interested in antagonizing those with whom he disagrees.

Sadly, this appears to be true of many members from all political stripes.

Why any of us continue to give these assholes the time of day is beyond me...

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much was it in damage when it was Nashville that got flooded back in 2010?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The flood caused more than $2 billion in private property damage and $120 million in public infrastructure damage in Nashville.
Harvey's heavy rains have some Nashville residents rethinking lifelong roots, again...

NOT VERY MUCH IN DOLLARS! Not a national issue.
More like a few toilets backed up.

Last edited:
Based on all I have seen from the OP author is not interested in any meaningful discussion, on any subject. He seems primarily interested in antagonizing those with whom he disagrees.

Sadly, this appears to be true of many members from all political stripes.

Why any of us continue to give these assholes the time of day is beyond me...

How so? Was the OP wrong in its background info? It did point out texASS made the condition for
floodings like this, THEMSELVES. For being the righteous anti-Gobmint morons they are.These areas
have flooded over and over and over.
It's called swamp lands for a reason. So START PAYING state taxes to make it better.. Like Duh!

They allowed the planning to be no planning as they don't pay state taxes to make the place better.
texASS is a wasteland of abused areas.

Last edited:
^^^ Gatlinburg is the city that went up in smoke last November. I am just under an hour away from there.

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. Dolly Wood is just outside that city in the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area.

^^^ Gatlinburg is the city that went up in smoke last November. I am just under an hour away from there.

God bless you and the victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. Dolly Wood is just outside that city in the Sevierville/Pigeon Forge area.

Dolly did something for the folks as I recall. But she always does.

Forum List

Back