Black smoke today from the Russian Consulate in San Francisco

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The City is very warm today, very warm for San Francisco at midday, and off and on throughout the afternoon, black smoke has been coming from the chimney of the Russian Consulate.

Can anyone guess what was going on when the fire place were so active on a day when The City's high was 102?

[maybe some of the Russian hackers who regular post on this message board are elated, their nom de plume maybe one of the records being burned as the Russian's prepare to leave]

Well I thought the same thing when I saw an article about this, however the Russian workers are not being kicked out of the country, they are just being told they have to move to a different Russian consulate within the U.S. So why wouldn't they just load up their work and take it with them?

The City is very warm today, very warm for San Francisco at midday, and off and on throughout the afternoon, black smoke has been coming from the chimney of the Russian Consulate.

Can anyone guess what was going on when the fire place were so active on a day when The City's high was 102?

[maybe some of the Russian hackers who regular post on this message board are elated, their nom de plume maybe one of the records being burned as the Russian's prepare to leave]
You're an idiot. A full blown 4 alarm moron.

They are doing the same thing every other foreign national does when leaving a host country, including our men & women.

Unbelievable ignorance from you lately.

They are kicking out the Ruskies and closing it down....

• Banned

They are doing the same thing every other foreign national does when leaving a host country, including our men & women.

FU How long have you been in love with Putin, you 'f'n commie.

Lol

Scrub.

Get a clue fool

Well I thought the same thing when I saw an article about this, however the Russian workers are not being kicked out of the country, they are just being told they have to move to a different Russian consulate within the U.S. So why wouldn't they just load up their work and take it with them?

Top secret documents are not easily moved safely. And, I was not aware the Trump-Putin fake argument allowed the Russian's an easy move to a Red State (maybe Trump told his buddy Putin that Red States love him too?).

Lol

Scrub.

Get a clue fool

Mea culpa, I was kidding, you're a neo fascist and a Nazi lover.

Top secret documents are not easily moved safely. And, I was not aware the Trump-Putin fake argument allowed the Russian's an easy move to a Red State (maybe Trump told his buddy Putin that Red States love him too?).

I'm not sure what you mean by any of that. A Russian Consulate is not affected by what state it is in. The property the consulate is on is considered a territory of that country.

Lol

Scrub.

Get a clue fool

Mea culpa, I was kidding, you're a neo fascist and a Nazi lover.
And you're as mature as my 3 year old grandson.

"Black smoke". Hmmmmm, sounds like the OP is getting a bit racist over some smoke. Sure it wasn't just 'dark smoke' ? Maybe you should rethink your thread title, white firemen won't show up to put black smoke out.

omigod......smoke coming from the chimney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahggggggggggggggggg:rolleyes-41:

omigod......smoke coming from the chimney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahggggggggggggggggg:rolleyes-41:

Too abstract for your tiny little brain to process, that's sad.

Too abstract for your tiny little brain to process, that's sad.

I don't care much about your opinion. So....;)

Forum List

Back