Hunters Save A Deer In Distress

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know it's not a pet, but a lot of animal topics make it here. Anyways God bless these men. It just goes to show that not all hunters are monsters and they knew that shooting it like that wasn't right or good sportsmanship. I sure hope that they only kill for food, but either way I'm glad that the deer is alright even though it happened earlier this year.

I know it's not a pet, but a lot of animal topics make it here. Anyways God bless these men. It just goes to show that not all hunters are monsters and they knew that shooting it like that wasn't right or good sportsmanship. I sure hope that they only kill for food, but either way I'm glad that the deer is alright even though it happened earlier this year.

You know what "hunters" do, right?

Humans are the strangest creatures.

I would rescue a deer in trouble too, and not shoot another and call it sportsmanship'

Of course the hunters helped it out. Almost all hunters are good sportsmen and good stewards of the land and wildlife.

I saved a big buck who got caught in my fence.
He'd jumped over my three strand barb wire fence and his back foot got caught between the top and second strand of wire.
This happens way more often than you'd think.
Got up close to him and cut the wire and he ran off good as new.

Forum List

Back