Police Officers Save Little Boy Choking On Candy

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
These are the true heroes that the left wants to defund. If it wasn't for these officers though the boy easily could have died. God bless these men and I'm so glad that he's alright. He handled it like a pro too because he knew that they were there to save him.

There is nothing on God's green earth like dealing with a traumatized child .......~S~

Nice,
Great job by that Officer.

There are teacher Heroes too. Don't forget them.

• Banned
There is nothing on God's green earth like dealing with a traumatized child .......~S~

Actually I think the adults were more traumatized than the kid. Unless you were comparing it to other situations that is.

• Banned
That's par for the course RR

Trying to bring sanity to a chaotic situation is always the same

~S~

Yeah but still either way you look at it the child's was saved and that's the most important thing.

I guess it was good they haven't defunded the police yet.

Since they didn't call a social worker first, Al Sharpton will be around soon demanding the officer be fired and sent to prison, and offering to sue the city for racism n stuff. IM2 will post a thread on why he should get reparations out of this, and the 'Progressives' will demand a sex change for the child. Biden will call for a Federal investigation into the candy company to determine whether the candy was a special danger to minority children.

Yet another vicious and violent assault on a minority by a police officer.

Last edited:
30 yrs as an ff/emt RR

retired to my farm now

that said, i worked with a lot of d*mn great public servants

got a few minutes?

~S~

That's amazing and thank you for all you did. 👏

You mean you were saved from choking yourself?
no, i was broken and dying on a below freezing road as a child when i saw my first Firemedic up close RR, the ER would not have had much to work with if not for them

so i was fascinated , and when i grew old enough joined up

it's not hard to learn , i did, but some of it sure can be hard to see....

~S~

Forum List

Back