Hunter Biden's Plea Bargain Exposes White Privilege In Justice System

Millions of people aren't corrupt, criminal, Influence peddling, money laundering crackhead sons of the VP / President taking millions from China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Burisma, etc...
None of that happened. But trumps son in law got 2 billion from the Saudis.

Millions of people aren't corrupt, criminal, Influence peddling, money laundering crackhead sons of the VP / President taking millions from China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Burisma, etc..
Incompetent rebuttal. Empty claims are not a merit worthy argument.
doing business abroad is legal, and many Americans do it. It's called entrepreneurship.
No evidence Joe Biden took bribes.

Now, repeat after me:

Trump is a sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America

...and yet Hunter is the one who just plead guilty and is being convicted.

:auiqs.jpg:
To two misdemeanors, crimes for which most people are never prosecuted.

He was charged with a misdemeanor, filing taxes late and underpaying what he owed.

That happened to me, I just paid the tax, in payments, and filed late. No indictment. This is true for most people.

As for the gun charge, few people are ever charged for lying on a gun application form, their permits are just cancelled. Out of 112,000 reported to the US attorney's office in 2017, only 12 were prosecuted.

This is the result of a 5 year investigation. Durham investigated for 4 years and got squat, a 300 page bellyache about the FBi, all old news previously reported on by IG Horowitz.

CRT apparently fails to teach the concept of loss carryforwards in accounting. That is not "getting out of taxes" but to say it does represents a profoundly moronic uneducated idiot babbling about a subject he doesn't have a clue about...

homO had Trump audited by the IRS for 8 straight years and got nothing...

And now your UNCLE TOM self is out here defending a DOJ that has practiced a perfect case of racial double standards with Hunter and Kodak...
WTF are you babbling about idiot, then Trump had 4yrs of so called auditing is why he wouldn't release his taxes like every other freakin president as done and you Trump Humpers just made excuses for him. So you can take that Uncle Tom bullshit, turn it sideways and shove it right up your candy ass.

Piss off. You're a flagrant race baiter.

GTFO with your ridiculous whining bullshit.

Bullshit like yours deserves to be run out of threads like this. We don't need 2 year olds discussing important issues.
What the thread doesn't need is weak ass clown likes you, who really bring nothing to the discussion other than ass kissing information.

WTF are you babbling about idiot, then Trump had 4yrs of so called auditing is why he wouldn't release his taxes like every other freakin president as done and you Trump Humpers just made excuses for him. So you can take that Uncle Tom bullshit, turn it sideways and shove it right up your candy ass.

And the Uncle Tom militantly defends the Democrat Jewish Masters, they have the right to the full racial double standard, send the black to jail and the Jewish kid gets no punishment, as long as UNCLE TOM get his GOVERNMENT CHECK!!!

UNCLE TOM is as UNCLE TOM does, right UNCLE TOM!!!!

babbling.gif

"White Men Can't Jump," but they can avoid prison time for tax evasion. At least that's the view of Republicans and other conservatives on social media who decided to drag out actor Wesley Snipes' tax troubles to express their outrage over the plea deal offered to Hunter Biden, the president's son, for similar charges. "When does evading millions in federal income taxes get a slap on the wrist," Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., said in a tweet Tuesday. "(Ask Wesley Snipes)." Other right-leaning Twitter users also rushed to make the same comparison - Snipes owed the government about $7 million in unpaid taxes after accepting the arguments of his two co-defendants, an accountant and an anti-tax ideologue. At the time, Snipes argued the IRS was an illegitimate government agency and cited an obscure section of the tax code that establishes that foreign sources of income for U.S. citizens are taxable. He also claimed he was a non-resident alien."

There was something else Trumpers left out....the fact that Wesley didn't take a plea deal and took it to trial instead..also left out is that Wesley filed false tax returns as well as claimed 11 million in tax refunds with those false tax returns...other than that, Wesley's and Hunter's cases are both the same...but other famous black celebrities were brought up, like Lauryn Hill, Daryl Strawberry, Ja-Rule -- so are Conservatives making the argument that there is systemic racial bias employed by our IRS agency and that people like Hunter get a pass due to "white privilege" -- that's odd because Conservatives have been arguing left and right that white privilege doesn't exist....furthermore, when these other black celebrities were dealing with their tax issues and going to prison -- I don't recall a single Conservative joining them in their fight and yelling "white privilege" - it's almost like Republicans will totally contradict themselves with no hesitation just to simp for their cult leader....and expect the rest of us to not call them out on it. So most likely, they are full of shit.....again...

Now I know folks like Rep Donalds and others rely on their base not bothering to read anything about Snipes situation or anyone else, they just want to believe the new right-wing spin of the moment -- no matter how moronic it makes them look. However, I am glad they are going with the "white privilege" - "systemic racial bias" angle....does this now mean we can start teaching this in schools so our students are aware of these systemic flaws and hopefully, they can address them when they are older? Or is that still considered anti-American-Marxist-Woke-CRT?

Massa’s son gets a slap on the wrist

'Splain Marth Stewart, Roger Stone, General Flynn, & Paul Manafort, race baiting moonbat.
So are you saying Byron Donalds is a race baiter?

He will be very upset to hear this...seeing as tho he is willing to buck dance and shuffle so folks like you will pat him on the head and call him "one of the good blacks" .....he will be very sad indeed

z_c00n_006 (12).jpg

Millions file late on taxes, make payment arrangements, and are not charged. I am such a person. Hunter hasn't gotten any preferential treatment. Each case is adjudicated on it's own set of facts and circumstances, and y'all on the right are just bellyaching, but you were crickets when Barr was AG and giving sweetheart treatment to Trump.
You mean like how Hillary, PedoPete and Trump all had classified documents but only the former President gets raided and charged with violating the Espionage Act?

He is a democrat.....that trumps skin color every time.......
So are you saying strong principled Conservatives like Tuckems would beg a pedophile Democrat like Hunter for help??

"Quoting Carlson accusing Hunter Biden of getting “lucrative jobs … because he had an important father”, the Post said the Fox News host did so without “disclosing that he had once enlisted Biden to help get his son into a prestigious private university”. Tucker Carlson asked Hunter Biden for help getting his son into an elite Washington university in 2014, the Fox News host’s wife, Susie, reportedly wrote in an email: “Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you. Always!” The existence of emails about getting Buckley Carlson into Georgetown has been known for some time, thanks to a laptop once owned by Hunter Biden that was obtained by Donald Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani."

Wow.....maybe that is why Tuckems never released all of that J6 footage like he promised..... maybe he was doing his friend Hunter a favor....

I wonder what else Tucker emailed Hunter about....maybe that is why Tuckems refused to reveal the Hunter laptop stuff too.....hmmmm....

Door #2, Alex.
So is that how "black Conservatives" get praise and recognition among you folks, by telling you the lies you like to hear?

So, black Conservatives don't really believe there is any racial bias in the judicial system then? Interesting....no wonder they always opt to do nothing when it comes to actually addressing the issue...cool...

So is that how "black Conservatives" get praise and recognition among you folks, by telling you the lies you like to hear?

So, black Conservatives don't really believe there is any racial bias in the judicial system then? Interesting....no wonder they always opt to do nothing when it comes to actually addressing the issue...cool...
The only institutionalized racism in America is Affirmative Action.

So are you saying strong principled Conservatives like Tuckems would beg a pedophile Democrat like Hunter for help??

"Quoting Carlson accusing Hunter Biden of getting “lucrative jobs … because he had an important father”, the Post said the Fox News host did so without “disclosing that he had once enlisted Biden to help get his son into a prestigious private university”. Tucker Carlson asked Hunter Biden for help getting his son into an elite Washington university in 2014, the Fox News host’s wife, Susie, reportedly wrote in an email: “Tucker and I have the greatest respect and admiration for you. Always!” The existence of emails about getting Buckley Carlson into Georgetown has been known for some time, thanks to a laptop once owned by Hunter Biden that was obtained by Donald Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani."

Wow.....maybe that is why Tuckems never released all of that J6 footage like he promised..... maybe he was doing his friend Hunter a favor....

I wonder what else Tucker emailed Hunter about....maybe that is why Tuckems refused to reveal the Hunter laptop stuff too.....hmmmm....

And what does that have to do with what I posted? Did I mention Tucker?

You moron........

And what does that have to do with what I posted? Did I mention Tucker?

You moron........

The only moron on this post is you.......Now, is Byron Donalds right....did Hunter benefit from white privilege or not?

I could care less about you thinking all Democrats are pedos or anything else.....stop dodging like a bitch...

The only moron on this post is you.......Now, is Byron Donalds right....did Hunter benefit from white privilege or not?

I could care less about you thinking all Democrats are pedos or anything else.....stop dodging like a bitch...

Yes....he did. More, he benefited from being a democrat...........

The problem for him and the rest of the biden's is joe's utility is about to end........so the entire economic plan of the biden family is about to end.....

Forum List

Back