Hunter Biden's Plea Bargain Exposes White Privilege In Justice System

"White Men Can't Jump," but they can avoid prison time for tax evasion. At least that's the view of Republicans and other conservatives on social media who decided to drag out actor Wesley Snipes' tax troubles to express their outrage over the plea deal offered to Hunter Biden, the president's son, for similar charges. "When does evading millions in federal income taxes get a slap on the wrist," Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., said in a tweet Tuesday. "(Ask Wesley Snipes)." Other right-leaning Twitter users also rushed to make the same comparison - Snipes owed the government about $7 million in unpaid taxes after accepting the arguments of his two co-defendants, an accountant and an anti-tax ideologue. At the time, Snipes argued the IRS was an illegitimate government agency and cited an obscure section of the tax code that establishes that foreign sources of income for U.S. citizens are taxable. He also claimed he was a non-resident alien."

There was something else Trumpers left out....the fact that Wesley didn't take a plea deal and took it to trial instead..also left out is that Wesley filed false tax returns as well as claimed 11 million in tax refunds with those false tax returns...other than that, Wesley's and Hunter's cases are both the same...but other famous black celebrities were brought up, like Lauryn Hill, Daryl Strawberry, Ja-Rule -- so are Conservatives making the argument that there is systemic racial bias employed by our IRS agency and that people like Hunter get a pass due to "white privilege" -- that's odd because Conservatives have been arguing left and right that white privilege doesn't exist....furthermore, when these other black celebrities were dealing with their tax issues and going to prison -- I don't recall a single Conservative joining them in their fight and yelling "white privilege" - it's almost like Republicans will totally contradict themselves with no hesitation just to simp for their cult leader....and expect the rest of us to not call them out on it. So most likely, they are full of shit.....again...

Now I know folks like Rep Donalds and others rely on their base not bothering to read anything about Snipes situation or anyone else, they just want to believe the new right-wing spin of the moment -- no matter how moronic it makes them look. However, I am glad they are going with the "white privilege" - "systemic racial bias" angle....does this now mean we can start teaching this in schools so our students are aware of these systemic flaws and hopefully, they can address them when they are older? Or is that still considered anti-American-Marxist-Woke-CRT?

He is a democrat.....that trumps skin color every time.......

democrats hate black people.... more at 11...

Some people feel more comfortable on a plantation... just like some people prefer prison. Free food and lodging... and sucking the master's cock occasionally, isn't the end of the world. These people need to continue to vote for the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids.... they really have no business voting for freedom.

Hunter Biden got investigated like no other private citizen.

What absolute UNCLE TOM bullshit...

He has been protected from prosecution like no other "American" in history....

If you support the left wing CRT hypocrite Zionist Fascist Garland's 100% racial double standard Kodak Black vs. Hunter, raise your left hand...

KKK Billboard Erected In Selma For 50th Anniversary Of March

So we have the Klan and the USMB Uncle Toms in full agreement....

He is a democrat.....that trumps skin color every time.......

Another "misfire"

McConnell would get the same treatment by Garland and DOJ. All of the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" are just as above the law as Hunter is...

The theory of "white privilege" in the federal judicial system died when mom and pop white demonstrators were sentenced to up to four years for a misdemeanor. What you are talking about is liberal rich politically connected white privilege.

Hunter Biden got investigated like no other private citizen.
Great, now that this is over can we find out how Jared kuscher received 2billion from the blood money Saudis for hedge fund when he has never ran one before.

"White Men Can't Jump," but they can avoid prison time for tax evasion. At least that's the view of Republicans and other conservatives on social media who decided to drag out actor Wesley Snipes' tax troubles to express their outrage over the plea deal offered to Hunter Biden, the president's son, for similar charges. "When does evading millions in federal income taxes get a slap on the wrist," Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., said in a tweet Tuesday. "(Ask Wesley Snipes)." Other right-leaning Twitter users also rushed to make the same comparison - Snipes owed the government about $7 million in unpaid taxes after accepting the arguments of his two co-defendants, an accountant and an anti-tax ideologue. At the time, Snipes argued the IRS was an illegitimate government agency and cited an obscure section of the tax code that establishes that foreign sources of income for U.S. citizens are taxable. He also claimed he was a non-resident alien."

There was something else Trumpers left out....the fact that Wesley didn't take a plea deal and took it to trial instead..also left out is that Wesley filed false tax returns as well as claimed 11 million in tax refunds with those false tax returns...other than that, Wesley's and Hunter's cases are both the same...but other famous black celebrities were brought up, like Lauryn Hill, Daryl Strawberry, Ja-Rule -- so are Conservatives making the argument that there is systemic racial bias employed by our IRS agency and that people like Hunter get a pass due to "white privilege" -- that's odd because Conservatives have been arguing left and right that white privilege doesn't exist....furthermore, when these other black celebrities were dealing with their tax issues and going to prison -- I don't recall a single Conservative joining them in their fight and yelling "white privilege" - it's almost like Republicans will totally contradict themselves with no hesitation just to simp for their cult leader....and expect the rest of us to not call them out on it. So most likely, they are full of shit.....again...

Now I know folks like Rep Donalds and others rely on their base not bothering to read anything about Snipes situation or anyone else, they just want to believe the new right-wing spin of the moment -- no matter how moronic it makes them look. However, I am glad they are going with the "white privilege" - "systemic racial bias" angle....does this now mean we can start teaching this in schools so our students are aware of these systemic flaws and hopefully, they can address them when they are older? Or is that still considered anti-American-Marxist-Woke-CRT?

One large difference is, correct me if I am wrong, Hunter Biden got charged for under payment (avoiding paying some taxes)
Wesley Snipes on the other hand REFUSED to pay any taxes.

On April 24, 2008, Snipes was sentenced to three years in prison for willful failure to file federal income tax returns.
In addition He also claimed he was a non-resident alien, yet he was born in the U.S. in 1962.

Biden cheated (not enough payment) Snipes sad "fuck you I am not a US citizen, I am not paying"
Debtor prison was eliminated in 1833, I believe justice was served regardless of skin color.

Nope, race baiter.

Daddy pres, not white issue.

hunter (2).jpg

And we have assholes still using terms like “uncle Tom.”

If the shoe fits, eat it...

If you sell out and double standardize your primary issues for a government check, what are you??

Forum List

Back