Hunter Biden

Im beginning to wonder if there will ever be consequences for some of these criminals, including Hunter.
What crimes do you them arrested for? Please be specific
You called me with my pretense on that one. I guess Im not so blind as to see that the Dermocrats are criminals and that charges are clearly inevitable. Its just that my anticipation of the Durham report cant get here soon enough. I wrote your name down in hopes that we might converse again, both after the election and the release of the Durham report in the future.

I am not confident that any of these corrupt liberal scum will ever pay the price for their crimes.

What crimes? Trump has had the Obama Administration investigated six ways to Sunday, as it was throughout the 6 years that the Republicans held the House and Senate. No investigation by any body having jurisdication has ever found evidence of any crimes committed by Democrats.

Republicans telling you that Democrats are evil and committing crimes, is not the same thing as Democrats being evil or committing crimes. Republicans are always making accusations against others to deflect from their incompetence, and quite frankly, their corruption.

but joe lied about it happening,,,
About what happening?
sorry not interested in your word games,,,,

You're being called on your bullshit and lies, and suddenly you don't want to play "games". Just what are you doing with all this crap you're posting on Biden? Both Bidens have been cleared by the Senate, and by the pubic record of any of these false allegations - all of which originated as Russian propaganda.

So why are YOU posting garbage which has been directly tied to a disinformation campaign emanating from the Kremlin? Especially after the Senate Report.

Please explain why you are promoting Russian propaganda.

What crimes? Trump has had the Obama Administration investigated six ways to Sunday, as it was throughout the 6 years that the Republicans held the House and Senate. No investigation by any body having jurisdication has ever found evidence of any crimes committed by Democrats.

Republicans telling you that Democrats are evil and committing crimes, is not the same thing as Democrats being evil or committing crimes. Republicans are always making accusations against others to deflect from their incompetence, and quite frankly, their corruption.
I could be wrong but I believe its called the Durham "criminal" investigation, isnt it ?

but joe lied about it happening,,,
About what happening?
sorry not interested in your word games,,,,

You're being called on your bullshit and lies, and suddenly you don't want to play "games". Just what are you doing with all this crap you're posting on Biden? Both Bidens have been cleared by the Senate, and by the pubic record of any of these false allegations - all of which originated as Russian propaganda.

So why are YOU posting garbage which has been directly tied to a disinformation campaign emanating from the Kremlin? Especially after the Senate Report.

Please explain why you are promoting Russian propaganda.
who???

yeah I just took a shit,,,
Like I said, you have no idea what actually happened. The meeting may have not happened. It may have been a handshake and an introduction.

You're just jumping to conclusions because that's useful for you.
well joe hasnt denied it yet,,, and he went into hiding once it was reported,,,
Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

they said its not on his official schedule,,, that doesnt mean it didnt happen,,,

just have a look.....have a look at that pathetic loser......money for nothing should be his song!

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like his corrupt, greedy, demented father

what a POS:mad-61:!

View attachment 401734
Get a life Skye, there are much better things to talk about and much better photos to look at than bathtub photos of Hunter.
Bias much? You know if that don jr you would be posting it
There are plenty of douchey photos of Don, almost every one is. I’ve never posted one of them. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Not with a crack pipe in his mouth. That’s pretty sad. This is about to get interesting
Does this mean Hunter can't count on your vote?
what office is he running for???
None.
LOL...it was a jest question and you took it literally. Such a clown. What a waste of life.
LOL

Like i said, you're fucked in the head, ShortBus. That's evident in your belief that I took it literally.
You take everything literally. You have some mental disorder. Waste of Life.
My question was obvious sarcasm as was your answer. That you think I took that literally falls on your shoulders, no one else's.

Like I said, you have no idea what actually happened. The meeting may have not happened. It may have been a handshake and an introduction.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

they said its not on his official schedule,,, that doesnt mean it didnt happen,,,
He said the meeting never happened as the Post describes it. Hunter says the same thing. It's in plain English.

They might have met in passing, but the idea that they sat down to discuss some kind of policy is bogus.

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

He said the meeting never happened as the Post describes it. Hunter says the same thing. It's in plain English.

They might have met in passing, but the idea that they sat down to discuss some kind of policy is bogus.
no they didnt,,,

Of course he has.
no he hasnt,,,

Of course he did charisma said they needed his influence. That his son got paid

no they didnt,,,
“we have reviewed Joe Biden's official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place.” Plain English. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Again, you don't have much to go on but just jumping to conclusions.

I could be wrong but I believe its called the Durham "criminal" investigation, isnt it ?
Durham has nothing to do with Burisma or Ukraine.
You dont know exactly what is linked to whom, where and why. There could be other investigations going on where they all communicate with each other. Oh make no mistake, the ship is sinking as the swamp is being drained.
John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe
“A Department of Justice team led by U.S. Attorney John Durham is separately exploring the extent to which a number of countries, including Ukraine, played a role in the counterintelligence investigation directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 election,” Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said in a statement.

As I said, Durham has nothing to do with Burisma and Ukraine. Whatever this article is referencing is a totally separate issue.

just have a look.....have a look at that pathetic loser......money for nothing should be his song!

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like his corrupt, greedy, demented father

what a POS:mad-61:!

View attachment 401734
Get a life Skye, there are much better things to talk about and much better photos to look at than bathtub photos of Hunter.
Bias much? You know if that don jr you would be posting it
There are plenty of douchey photos of Don, almost every one is. I’ve never posted one of them. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Not with a crack pipe in his mouth. That’s pretty sad. This is about to get interesting
Does this mean Hunter can't count on your vote?
what office is he running for???
None.
LOL...it was a jest question and you took it literally. Such a clown. What a waste of life.
LOL

Like i said, you're fucked in the head, ShortBus. That's evident in your belief that I took it literally.
You take everything literally. You have some mental disorder. Waste of Life.
My question was obvious sarcasm as was your answer. That you think I took that literally falls on your shoulders, no one else's.
You always take things literally that’s why it’s so fun to mess with you.

Forum List

Back